First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do ecchi anime heroines make you jealous?
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

4 is nothing >.> that is a weak harem if it is only 4 girls >.>

nagasarete airantou

1 guy vs whole island of girls >.> that is a harem


Lawl, but Girls Bravo is more of a harem.

A whole world of woman :l
That's a LOT


that is true.

ufo ultramaiden Valkyrie, intergalactic harem >.>

top that >.>


I will.
Goshuushosama Ninomiya-kun
The female main character can make every living creature (that is male) come to love her.


on planet earth >.> you have to go with the restrictions of the anime the one you stated, is only earth

mine is in a galaxy ratio >.>


Nope, it never stated that it has to be on earth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gosh%C5%ABsh%C5%8D-sama_Ninomiya-kun


>.> we are talking about a separate subject you and I >.>

or at least a different aspect >.>

from the beginning what are you basing ninomiya-kun off of to top my ufo?


This happens every single effing time ><
But I'm basing Ninomiya-kun off of Mayu Tsukimura and her disease


ok 3 billion men can like her >.>

but i am talking about a galaxy of women liking 1 man >.> since ninomiya does not spread out side of earth, you cannot render her "disease" outside that premisses >.> while mine goes beyond just earth, get what i am saying?
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

4 is nothing >.> that is a weak harem if it is only 4 girls >.>

nagasarete airantou

1 guy vs whole island of girls >.> that is a harem


Lawl, but Girls Bravo is more of a harem.

A whole world of woman :l
That's a LOT


that is true.

ufo ultramaiden Valkyrie, intergalactic harem >.>

top that >.>


I will.
Goshuushosama Ninomiya-kun
The female main character can make every living creature (that is male) come to love her.


on planet earth >.> you have to go with the restrictions of the anime the one you stated, is only earth

mine is in a galaxy ratio >.>


Nope, it never stated that it has to be on earth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gosh%C5%ABsh%C5%8D-sama_Ninomiya-kun


>.> we are talking about a separate subject you and I >.>

or at least a different aspect >.>

from the beginning what are you basing ninomiya-kun off of to top my ufo?


This happens every single effing time ><
But I'm basing Ninomiya-kun off of Mayu Tsukimura and her disease


ok 3 billion men can like her >.>

but i am talking about a galaxy of women liking 1 man >.> since ninomiya does not spread out side of earth, you cannot render her "disease" outside that premisses >.> while mine goes beyond just earth, get what i am saying?


Hmm... I see.
But I'd like the tell you something.
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie is not a harem >.>


have you seen it? >.>

semi harem >.>
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


Semi, not fully harem.
>.>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1106



going off concept >.>

fine mabraho >.>
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Semi, not fully harem.
>.>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1106



going off concept >.>

fine mabraho >.>


Wait... what? What's a "mabraho"?
O-o


it's called an anime >.> harem
51994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
i alway ask "why not mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

Kirovbarrage wrote:

Not really. I would prefer tsunderes.


i prefer kudere
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Semi, not fully harem.
>.>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1106



going off concept >.>

fine maburaho >.>


Wait... what? What's a "maburaho"?
O-o


it's called an anime >.> harem


I've searched it on Wikipedia, ANN and Dictionary.com, but no results.
Maybe you've spelt it wrong?


maburaho >.>
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Semi, not fully harem.
>.>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1106



going off concept >.>

fine maburaho >.>


Wait... what? What's a "maburaho"?
O-o


it's called an anime >.> harem


I've searched it on Wikipedia, ANN and Dictionary.com, but no results.
Maybe you've spelt it wrong?


maburaho >.>


I just found it =_=
To top you off...
To-Love Ru


Amaenaide yo! (katsu)
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Not Really, It doesnt really bother me 0.o
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
well I think every guy wishes to be surrounded by tons of hotties wahehehe
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

GintokiSakata wrote:



That was going to be my next one =_=
Love Hina


rosario + vampire >.>\

now do not reply off computer using a damn pda >.> gb lol
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:



That was going to be my next one =_=
Love Hina


rosario + vampire >.>\

now do not reply off computer using a damn pda >.> gb lol


Can I use a PSP instead? :D

Negima >.>


futakoi
futakoi alternative >.>
gift eternal rainbow
h20 foot prints in the sand
Hanaukyou Maid-tai
inukami
shuffle! >.> hehe
35539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my room
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
i know i know damn i can't remember i will type back when i do
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sunny Cali~!!!
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
but don't guys watch harem anime for the anime girls? I wouldn't noe since im a girl.
solkei 
65012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx,NY
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08

ralvyn wrote:

i hate harem anime..

one nerdy guy gets lovey dovey with all the hot cute girls which is nearly impossible to happen in real life.. :<


it acually can happen, ive seen it first hand before, one of my nerdy friends picked up 2 hot girls at the bar we were at and at the end of the night he got more action than I did. so it can happen
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.