First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Mod Applications
Moderator
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 8/12/08
PLEASE FALLOW OUR FORMAT:

you can choose only one kind of mod!


avatar making mods

Username:
Name:
what would you like us to call you:
What program/s you use:
do you like cats?:

Post at least 3 of your works .put picture/s in spoiler .



\\\CLOSED///
helping mods -help with the profile layout, helping mempers..ETC

Username:
Name:
what would you like us to call you:
do you have time for our group:
can you manage the group:
do you like cats?:
Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 8/16/08
I wanna be the music mod <<< does it count <=3

And I really love cats >>> actually all kinds of animals


APPROVED
Moderator
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:

I wanna be the music mod <<< does it count <=3

And I really love cats >>> actually all kinds of animals



YOU MEAN A HELP MOD, IF SO , THEN YOU ARE APROVED ^__^

Moderator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
YAY ME XD
Moderator
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

DeeDee_95 wrote:

YAY ME XD


stop yayaing yourself and start inviting people
Posted 8/17/08

dustmitebunny wrote:

avatar making mods

Username: dustmitebunny
Name: kathy
what would you like us to call you: kathy
What program/s you use: paint
do you like cats?: YESSSSSS :D



APPROVED , she is kidding there is no such thing as a MSpaint avatar XD





omg she makes better avatars than photoshoppers!! look at that work of art
7687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/16/08
avatar making mods

Username: dustmitebunny
Name: kathy
what would you like us to call you: kathy
What program/s you use: paint
do you like cats?: YESSSSSS :D



APPROVED , she is kidding there is no such thing as a MSpaint avatar XD



Member
1579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under the moon :D
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


dustmitebunny wrote:

avatar making mods

Username: dustmitebunny
Name: kathy
what would you like us to call you: kathy
What program/s you use: paint
do you like cats?: YESSSSSS :D



APPROVED , she is kidding there is no such thing as a MSpaint avatar XD





omg she makes better avatars than photoshoppers!! look at that work of art


and she even sprayed it purple in the background !

Moderator
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

stardeamer03 wrote:


dustmitebunny wrote:

avatar making mods

Username: dustmitebunny
Name: kathy
what would you like us to call you: kathy
What program/s you use: paint
do you like cats?: YESSSSSS :D



APPROVED , she is kidding there is no such thing as a MSpaint avatar XD





omg she makes better avatars than photoshoppers!! look at that work of art





JCCFANz wrote:


stardeamer03 wrote:


dustmitebunny wrote:

avatar making mods

Username: dustmitebunny
Name: kathy
what would you like us to call you: kathy
What program/s you use: paint
do you like cats?: YESSSSSS :D



APPROVED , she is kidding there is no such thing as a MSpaint avatar XD





omg she makes better avatars than photoshoppers!! look at that work of art


and she even sprayed it purple in the background !



WE ONLY APPROVE THE CREATIVE MINDS, JUST LIKE THE GREAT MSPAINT USER DUSTMITEBUNNY

Member
5853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qatar
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
i want to be avitar maker mod please ^^
avatar making mods

Username: lonlymoon
Name: koko^^
what would you like us to call you: moony
What program/s you use: photoshop
do you like cats?: YES^^

Moderator
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

lonlymoon wrote:

i want to be avitar maker mod please ^^
avatar making mods

Username: lonlymoon
Name: koko^^
what would you like us to call you: moony
What program/s you use: photoshop
do you like cats?: YES^^



rejected! please improve with the text and brushes!

Member
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
Username:ziziboomboom
Name:Farah
what would you like us to call you:zizi
What program/s you use:Fireworks, Gimp
do you like cats?:LOVE em



APPROVED
Member
5853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qatar
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/22/08
ok thanx for the Advice
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
Username:Anitia97
Name:Anita
what would you like us to call you:Ani-chii
What program/s you use:Photoshop/gimp
do you like cats?:YESHH!

Post at least 3 of your works .put picture/s in spoiler .


APPROVED
Moderator
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

ziziboomboom wrote:

Username:ziziboomboom
Name:Farah
what would you like us to call you:zizi
What program/s you use:Fireworks, Gimp
do you like cats?:LOVE em



LMAO APPROVED!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.