First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What would you do if a member from your fav boy group died?
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
If a member died from SUJU OR Dong bang shin gi I think it'd be hard to listen to the song and enjoy it like i used to. I'd probably cry and be solemn for the day but I wouldn't dwell on it.
12121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 1st state that se...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
wow...why do you even think like that?! just the thought of them breaking up makes me cry...
i don't know what I would do...I won't take my life or anything like those...but I would grieved a lot...losing any members of DBSK or SuJu or SG Wannabe or any groups that I like, that's like losing a friend or a family member...I cried a lot when I learned that Kurt Cobain is dead, and I was still really young back then...I would probably cry a lot...
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
i would cry...like crazyy....ahh big bannng ...dong bang shin ki~!! sujuuu TT__TT
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

LJKanimes wrote:

wow...why do you even think like that?! just the thought of them breaking up makes me cry...
i don't know what I would do...I won't take my life or anything like those...but I would grieved a lot...losing any members of DBSK or SuJu or SG Wannabe or any groups that I like, that's like losing a friend or a family member...I cried a lot when I learned that Kurt Cobain is dead, and I was still really young back then...I would probably cry a lot...


Because dying is a part of life and musician unfortunately, aren't immune.

I was sad when I learnt how Jeff Buckley died.
12121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 1st state that se...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

mleria wrote:


LJKanimes wrote:

wow...why do you even think like that?! just the thought of them breaking up makes me cry...
i don't know what I would do...I won't take my life or anything like those...but I would grieved a lot...losing any members of DBSK or SuJu or SG Wannabe or any groups that I like, that's like losing a friend or a family member...I cried a lot when I learned that Kurt Cobain is dead, and I was still really young back then...I would probably cry a lot...


Because dying is a part of life and musician unfortunately, aren't immune.

I was sad when I learnt how Jeff Buckley died.


I know that...but...there's still so much in their life that they want to fulfill...and I still want to cherish them
yeah...they're like family or friends to me...
I just remember, I cried so hard when Kim Min Soo of Monday Kiz died...just listening to their songs make me cry...it's sad...and there are so many deaths in KPop this year...
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

LJKanimes wrote:


mleria wrote:


LJKanimes wrote:

wow...why do you even think like that?! just the thought of them breaking up makes me cry...
i don't know what I would do...I won't take my life or anything like those...but I would grieved a lot...losing any members of DBSK or SuJu or SG Wannabe or any groups that I like, that's like losing a friend or a family member...I cried a lot when I learned that Kurt Cobain is dead, and I was still really young back then...I would probably cry a lot...


Because dying is a part of life and musician unfortunately, aren't immune.

I was sad when I learnt how Jeff Buckley died.


I know that...but...there's still so much in their life that they want to fulfill...and I still want to cherish them
yeah...they're like family or friends to me...
I just remember, I cried so hard when Kim Min Soo of Monday Kiz died...just listening to their songs make me cry...it's sad...and there are so many deaths in KPop this year...

Yup, that's why you should knock on wood! Hehe. It is sad when it's cut short but it's sad for any person having much to look up to in future life.

I hope everyone has good health. It was sad when Turtle Lim Hung Soon died too D; I watched an 07 performance and he was up and about then next he's dead from heart attack :/

Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
I would cry for days!!!!! Gosh I don't even wanna think about it!! It hurts too much! I don't think I could listen to their music for awhile.
12121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 1st state that se...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

mleria wrote:


LJKanimes wrote:


mleria wrote:


LJKanimes wrote:

wow...why do you even think like that?! just the thought of them breaking up makes me cry...
i don't know what I would do...I won't take my life or anything like those...but I would grieved a lot...losing any members of DBSK or SuJu or SG Wannabe or any groups that I like, that's like losing a friend or a family member...I cried a lot when I learned that Kurt Cobain is dead, and I was still really young back then...I would probably cry a lot...


Because dying is a part of life and musician unfortunately, aren't immune.

I was sad when I learnt how Jeff Buckley died.


I know that...but...there's still so much in their life that they want to fulfill...and I still want to cherish them
yeah...they're like family or friends to me...
I just remember, I cried so hard when Kim Min Soo of Monday Kiz died...just listening to their songs make me cry...it's sad...and there are so many deaths in KPop this year...

Yup, that's why you should knock on wood! Hehe. It is sad when it's cut short but it's sad for any person having much to look up to in future life.

I hope everyone has good health. It was sad when Turtle Lim Hung Soon died too D; I watched an 07 performance and he was up and about then next he's dead from heart attack :/



so true...I'm not his fan but one of cousin is like a really big fan of him...she cried a lot...it's just sad...Lee ra died, too...ah...it's your fault! I watch Monday Kiz performances again, it made me cry again...wah
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08

LJKanimes wrote:


mleria wrote:


LJKanimes wrote:


mleria wrote:


LJKanimes wrote:

wow...why do you even think like that?! just the thought of them breaking up makes me cry...
i don't know what I would do...I won't take my life or anything like those...but I would grieved a lot...losing any members of DBSK or SuJu or SG Wannabe or any groups that I like, that's like losing a friend or a family member...I cried a lot when I learned that Kurt Cobain is dead, and I was still really young back then...I would probably cry a lot...


Because dying is a part of life and musician unfortunately, aren't immune.

I was sad when I learnt how Jeff Buckley died.


I know that...but...there's still so much in their life that they want to fulfill...and I still want to cherish them
yeah...they're like family or friends to me...
I just remember, I cried so hard when Kim Min Soo of Monday Kiz died...just listening to their songs make me cry...it's sad...and there are so many deaths in KPop this year...

Yup, that's why you should knock on wood! Hehe. It is sad when it's cut short but it's sad for any person having much to look up to in future life.

I hope everyone has good health. It was sad when Turtle Lim Hung Soon died too D; I watched an 07 performance and he was up and about then next he's dead from heart attack :/



so true...I'm not his fan but one of cousin is like a really big fan of him...she cried a lot...it's just sad...Lee ra died, too...ah...it's your fault! I watch Monday Kiz performances again, it made me cry again...wah


Don't worry, reminice... *pats* Let's have good memories of them.

4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
I would cry so much... One of the member from the fav group was died... Fendi A To Z... died 23 April... he's popular in the 90's with the band with the song "Itik Gembo-Gembo"
Posted 7/23/08
cry...cry..cry
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
wow, first of all of course if anyone in DBSK died(especially jaejoong) i would cry my eyes out but after that i would just totally be lost and not know what else to do but sit in my room listening to all of DBSK's songs and cry some more
272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
I would just feel sad............for the guy
8892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonder Land
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
i cant take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! il go nutty
Posted 7/23/08
I would be so heart broken!! ;___;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.