Somethin you like but ur fav anime characters hates (or other way around)
984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ????
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
I luv sushi but Fai doesn't
104049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
i speak for all the guys who's favorite character is a girl

that we like ecchi and they do not lmao XD
Posted 7/23/08

jeankim4184 wrote:

I luv sushi but Fai doesn't


i agree
4228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
I don't like tomatoes...

Pete Pamps from Ginban Kaleidoscope doesn't like tomatoes...

My favorite anime character, Junnichi from Da Capo, likes Yakisoba Bread...

I like 'em too...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever wonder that anime (boys) keep gravure magazines or porn magazines... Maybe they like 'em...

Such things make me sick...
1720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / umm... I CANT TEL...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

panda3525 wrote:


jeankim4184 wrote:

I luv sushi but Fai doesn't


i agree


i agree too D:
2343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Everywhere yet no...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
I like crushing my enemies but ippo from hajime no ippo doesn't
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

Vanillax3 wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


jeankim4184 wrote:

I luv sushi but Fai doesn't


i agree


i agree too D:


same here, but did Fai say anything about not liking sushi
1720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / umm... I CANT TEL...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

BlitzWind wrote:


Vanillax3 wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


jeankim4184 wrote:

I luv sushi but Fai doesn't


i agree


i agree too D:


same here, but did Fai say anything about not liking sushi


yeah but i also saw that picture that says that xD
26116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Hm... Edward Elric doesn't like milk but I do
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Haha I like milk but Ed hated it
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

AnimeKami wrote:

i speak for all the guys who's favorite character is a girl

that we like ecchi and they do not lmao XD


lol yerrp
Posted 7/25/08

brwap3 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

i speak for all the guys who's favorite character is a girl

that we like ecchi and they do not lmao XD


lol yerrp


i second what he ^ and he ^ said XD
11733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
~ Outdated thread.
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
Dead thread.

Locked.
You must be logged in to post.