First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
RPG lineup!
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SOS Brigade Clubroom
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Aaah, i want Fable 2 in my PC >.<
Posted 7/23/08
No, your both wrong, its impossible for us to determine a order of which came first in a time line because it involves traveling through time, it would be a paradoxical nightmare trying to figure this shizittyshiz out. Lets just say, there both Chrono Games lol.
Posted 7/23/08

Rukaister wrote:

Aaah, i want Fable 2 in my PC >.<


It's a Xbox exclusive, so expect a game for windows version, of course a little while after the release of the Xbox one (and by little while I mean a few months)
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / http://sephirona....
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

dmitsuki wrote:

No, your both wrong, its impossible for us to determine a order of which came first in a time line because it involves traveling through time, it would be a paradoxical nightmare trying to figure this shizittyshiz out. Lets just say, there both Chrono Games lol.


Okay! With my natural inclination to be biased, however, I still prefer the idea that Chrono Trigger came first, just because. LOL.

On another note, they also said the DS port of Chrono Trigger would have WiFi capabilities. What could that be? I can't remember any instances in the game that would allow for trading.
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

dmitsuki wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:

Too Human looks alright. I'd get it if I had a 360.

Only thing I'm really probably going to buy is Disgaea 3 and Chrono Trigger. Even then these two are iffy because Disgaea gets absurdly boring after awhile and Chrono Trigger never interested me too much.

Infinite Undiscovery does seem a bit "revolutionary" with the day and night and real time system. Hopefully it'll work out well or at least work as a foundation for other creators to develop and expand upon since I like the idea quite a lot. Fable was like that too, just needed to be a bit more polished.

Last Remnant looks interesting.

Not a fan of ARPGs so Fallout 3 doesn't interest me too much either and I hate the Tales franchise.

Sonic is just meh...


Ah crap forgot Fable 2....


Fable 2's concept is simply fucking cool. Honestly even if the game is short like the first one, just the concept of going through worlds and playing with friends in an instant who are at the same spot is just fucking awesome.
Posted 7/23/08

Sephirona wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

No, your both wrong, its impossible for us to determine a order of which came first in a time line because it involves traveling through time, it would be a paradoxical nightmare trying to figure this shizittyshiz out. Lets just say, there both Chrono Games lol.


Okay! With my natural inclination to be biased, however, I still prefer the idea that Chrono Trigger came first, just because. LOL.

On another note, they also said the DS port of Chrono Trigger would have WiFi capabilities. What could that be? I can't remember any instances in the game that would allow for trading.


There adding stuff, like a new dungeon and Wifi capabilities for Eifi battles if I'm not mistaken.
Posted 7/23/08

Incontrovertible wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:

Too Human looks alright. I'd get it if I had a 360.

Only thing I'm really probably going to buy is Disgaea 3 and Chrono Trigger. Even then these two are iffy because Disgaea gets absurdly boring after awhile and Chrono Trigger never interested me too much.

Infinite Undiscovery does seem a bit "revolutionary" with the day and night and real time system. Hopefully it'll work out well or at least work as a foundation for other creators to develop and expand upon since I like the idea quite a lot. Fable was like that too, just needed to be a bit more polished.

Last Remnant looks interesting.

Not a fan of ARPGs so Fallout 3 doesn't interest me too much either and I hate the Tales franchise.

Sonic is just meh...


Ah crap forgot Fable 2....


Fable 2's concept is simply fucking cool. Honestly even if the game is short like the first one, just the concept of going through worlds and playing with friends in an instant who are at the same spot is just fucking awesome.

It is, so was ones though, I didn't like how the execution came up short though, but yeah, are you going to be playing these on PC?
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / http://sephirona....
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Yes, but what I was asking was how they might implement WiFi battling into the series. Would they take place in the new dungeons? Cause I don't remember any part of the original game's storyline that they could fit WiFi into.
Posted 7/23/08

Sephirona wrote:

Yes, but what I was asking was how they might implement WiFi battling into the series. Would they take place in the new dungeons? Cause I don't remember any part of the original game's storyline that they could fit WiFi into.


No clue but they did it for FF4 so they got something up there sleeves.
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Tx, gates of hell
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
meh, most of those games are lame, i still stick to the games on the ps3. Especially cause most xbox games i've played thus far were boring, easy, and too short. i have played loads of them as well. just never caught my interest i suppose.
Posted 7/23/08

Asusan wrote:

meh, most of those games are lame, i still stick to the games on the ps3. Especially cause most xbox games i've played thus far were boring, easy, and too short. i have played loads of them as well. just never caught my interest i suppose.


Lol I guess the world "multiplatform" isn't in your vocabulary.
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
my bad, it's supposed to be..

"chrono cross is a semi sequel to trigger, not prequel"

things that have happened in trigger came first ofcourse, in cross it happened after porre invaded guardia if my memory serves my right.. and after lucca found schala's clone (baby kid)

meh, i go online these past few years though..
Posted 7/23/08

ralvyn wrote:

my bad, it's supposed to be..

"chrono cross is a semi sequel to trigger, not prequel"

things that have happened in trigger came first ofcourse, in cross it happened after porre invaded guardia if my memory serves my right.. and after lucca found schala's clone (baby kid)

meh, i go online these past few years though..


Really though, how can events where they traveled forward and back in time of happened before or after events where people are going forward and back in time. Saying CT happened before is saying that somehow CC happened in a time after CT even though in CT they traveled through the future.

Just be careful what you say dude, you can get game overs from creating time paradox's.
Posted 7/24/08
F@#$ Symphonia @#$%^&^& Wii.... I want retribution!!!!
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

dmitsuki wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:

Too Human looks alright. I'd get it if I had a 360.

Only thing I'm really probably going to buy is Disgaea 3 and Chrono Trigger. Even then these two are iffy because Disgaea gets absurdly boring after awhile and Chrono Trigger never interested me too much.

Infinite Undiscovery does seem a bit "revolutionary" with the day and night and real time system. Hopefully it'll work out well or at least work as a foundation for other creators to develop and expand upon since I like the idea quite a lot. Fable was like that too, just needed to be a bit more polished.

Last Remnant looks interesting.

Not a fan of ARPGs so Fallout 3 doesn't interest me too much either and I hate the Tales franchise.

Sonic is just meh...


Ah crap forgot Fable 2....


Fable 2's concept is simply fucking cool. Honestly even if the game is short like the first one, just the concept of going through worlds and playing with friends in an instant who are at the same spot is just fucking awesome.

It is, so was ones though, I didn't like how the execution came up short though, but yeah, are you going to be playing these on PC?


Fable 2? I might buy a 360 to play a few games. Still debating on whether I really want one or not.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.