First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Interested In Being A Moderator.......
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
Interested in being a moderator,
apply here. Pls. include the following
things:

name:
age:
why you want to be one?
special abilities pertaining to computer:
Posted 7/26/08
Name:ayah
Age:13
Coz i want 2
fix profile.
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08
Name:Mirah
Age:12

Q.Why do you want to be one?
So I can learn to be a good moderator when I make my own group in time

Special Abilities pertaining to computer:
I THINK I can do stuff to the pictures,but I'm not sure because I have Mac....
Moderator
8043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Away from you sta...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

harman101 wrote:

Interested in being a moderator,
apply here. Pls. include the following
things:

name:
age:
why you want to be one?
special abilities pertaining to computer:


Oki Doki Artichoki....
You told me do 1 so here goes


name: Faye
age:13/ 12
why you want to be one?: UM......Real good ?......I wanna b 1 b cuz.....
IDK....I want 2?

special abilities pertaining to computer: Uh.........Pretty much nothing......^o^...cept
doing stuff in da net......:]]
Member
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Out your window w...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Name: Janeth
Age:17
Why? Because I just wanna? lol
Special Abilities: Dont know if I have any? does persistence count? Oh Im a quick learner hehe, does that count?
Posted 7/30/08
name:mikee
age:13
why you want to be one?i have nothing else to do but talk to people
special abilities pertaining to computer:i im a special person with abilities so you better maka me a __________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
9134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in dbsk's heart♥...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
name: caroline ;]
age: 14
why i want to be one: fun to help out ^^
special ability: photo editing [something like photoshop?] ^^ or fixing up the profile?

ahahahs iono x]
i dun got much special ability
but i hope i can become a mod,
& help out with w/e's needed :DD
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

asiandork wrote:

name: caroline ;]
age: 14
why i want to be one: fun to help out ^^
special ability: photo editing [something like photoshop?] ^^ or fixing up the profile?

ahahahs iono x]
i dun got much special ability
but i hope i can become a mod,
& help out with w/e's needed :DD


okay, your accepted.
:D
I'll send you an email, on the things you need to do.
:D
& Thanks for applying!
Member
11377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tasting the rainb...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Name: Nicole
Age:12
Why i want to be one: sounds intersting and i wanna help out ^^
Special ability: Lets see.....i can edit pics^^ and do other stuff and I learn quickly and do things quickly too^^

OMG this sounds like a resume doesnt it???

anyways i really want to become a mod for this group and help out >.<
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

tsukuyomicat wrote:

Name: Nicole
Age:12
Why i want to be one: sounds intersting and i wanna help out ^^
Special ability: Lets see.....i can edit pics^^ and do other stuff and I learn quickly and do things quickly too^^

OMG this sounds like a resume doesnt it???

anyways i really want to become a mod for this group and help out >.<


hired!! I'll send you a message.
:D
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

NARUTODUDE1125 wrote:

name: N/A
age: 12
why you want to be one? bcause i like being involved
special abilities pertaining to computer: i can figure things out quickly


ur hired!!
i'll send u a message.
:]
Member
3132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / not here anymore
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
name: beki
age: 14
why you want to be one? i love to help out with groups and see them become bigger and bigger! its fun to aprove things and see when members join the open groups. =]]
special abilities pertaining to computer: im pretty good with making stuff, not anything like the mods for avatar makind jennychan though! i dont have photoshop, so i can add text and edit pictures a bit with photoscape, photofiltre, and GIMP. im already mod for anime gathering, 801 love, angel sweet cafe, vampire lovers, any club, eagle, naruto forever, and some others, and im active in most of them that are being added and everyhing. =]] hope to help you out and see this group grow.
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

NovakKidd wrote:

name: beki
age: 14
why you want to be one? i love to help out with groups and see them become bigger and bigger! its fun to aprove things and see when members join the open groups. =]]
special abilities pertaining to computer: im pretty good with making stuff, not anything like the mods for avatar makind jennychan though! i dont have photoshop, so i can add text and edit pictures a bit with photoscape, photofiltre, and GIMP. im already mod for anime gathering, 801 love, angel sweet cafe, vampire lovers, any club, eagle, naruto forever, and some others, and im active in most of them that are being added and everyhing. =]] hope to help you out and see this group grow.


okay, your hired.
:]]
Posted 8/4/08
name: jenni
age: 13
why you want to be one? i love being active in groups and i also love being a mod it's kool that u can say "i'm a mod there" to ur friends for a really kool group like this one < i love randomn groups XD>
special abilities pertaining to computer:
well i can make aviis, but i'm better at banners since i have photoscape and photoshop [not an expert yet, but hopefully getting there]...i can type fast??
i am also a mod for Bubloon Utopia[creator], anime's next top model [ i suppose...i'm a "model"], everything anime and manga , crunchyreading,starlight bakery avatar edit [special mod],,,so i suppose i have somewhat experience
=]
Member
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
name: Sarah
age: 15
why you want to be one?: I want to expeirience being a mod
special abilities pertaining to computer: i can edit pics & do what else you want me to do.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.