First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who do you hate the most?
10827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Simi Valley, CA
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
siesta needs to die!
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
man! all of you people are insulting the characters! leave them alone!!
btw no one has even voted the queen yet... vote her!! XD
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
The queen is nice.
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your Safe! Ste...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 7/26/08
louise's sister is really irratating. (blonde one) Oh and there mother, she seems so stuck up!
Member
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 7/26/08

sasukesrg wrote:


Then name me one obvious trait that Saito is attracted to....flat chest?...we know that is not the reason....
Tell me one that is obvious to the naked eye...She may be cute but I doubt that is a strong reason...there are many cute and beautiful characters out there....
She has bad attitude and unreasonable.
What reasons/traits can you find reasonable about her that makes him loved her besides being cute?

So, what is the obvious thing that appears that makes them so connected?
The whipping and constantly blowing him up...Saito never even hardly complains or get angry about it....but when Louise does bad things such as bullying Tiffania his savior, he gets angry. He does get angry when she is with other men as well...

But the odd thing is he never gets angry at the punishment he receives whether or not he is rightly accused off....Louise simply doesn't gives him the chance to explain....
Do you get angry when people never listens to your reason and simply beat the shit out of you?
I do and so is everyone else...

But Saito simply accepts the punishment openly whether he was actually the guilty party or not...(there is some cases where he is not the guilty party)
This might indicate that he secretly enjoys the pain and punishment meted out to him....
Thats why he never or simply too lazy to defends himself against such accusations...

Everyone is attracted to a certain trait in some way or another....there is no such thing loving someone out of pure love....People loved one another because of certain traits that makes them attracted to....

It may still be only an assumption....but it is the best assumption one can made based on the understanding of the show.....It is very likely that their connection is based on such assumption....
Sometimes things doesn't need to be proven, we can see it with our two eyes if you pay close attention to it...


Actually her cuteness would be a way more obvious trait then sadism....
They know each other best and they probably have an unspoken connection. Saito knows shes a good person and she does show some kindness.

Saito accepts punishment probably because he knows he has done something wrong and when hes been wrongly accused hes being beaten to hard to explain. (which happens in a lot of anime, not because hes enjoying it :P)

I think that sadism is a very unlikely assumption. How often does a protagonist get turned on by sadism, pretty much never...


sasukesrg wrote:
Everyone is attracted to a certain trait in some way or another....there is no such thing loving someone out of pure love....People loved one another because of certain traits that makes them attracted to....


Its an anime, loving someone out of pure love is very likely....



Member
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
but louise is just bad-tempered and insecure bcos she doesn't want saito to be with that asshole siesta
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Lol Why u all hatin on louise? I rather have a brat than a Slut. >_>
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Louise is just a bitch.
Siesta isn't a slut, she's just a woman who knows what she wants.
Louise's bitchy sister is... a bitch.
Kirche has giant fucking boobs, but she's like Siesta. She knows what she wants.
Henrietta is fucking hot, and she's nice. I'd hit that.

Saito... is one lucky bastard.
Member
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SG~
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Saito is just one.. really pervetted guy.
Louise isnt a bitch.. please...shes just... well spoilt.. and she doesnt want to admit she likes... saito!
Siesta.. yea i noe she's seducing him.
Eleanor(louise' sis).. i just hate her==
Henrietta.. WOOTS. SHES Freaking pretty. And hot. no one shld ever hate her :D
Kirche? oh well.. shes just trying to get saito cos hes famous now or something..or she wants to make louise jealous or something..
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08

Killer_B wrote:

Actually her cuteness would be a way more obvious trait then sadism....
They know each other best and they probably have an unspoken connection. Saito knows shes a good person and she does show some kindness.


Cute? Do you know Henrietta is also cute...?
She has like the perfect package. Cute, kind and more importantly has the BIG BREAST that he likes...but why not her?

What traits that she doesn't have that will make Saito actually fall in love with her...?
Louise sadism behavior and violent tendency to beat the shit out of people....

Rember this scene?

She was really cute when she drank the love potion. But why does Saito wants her old self back....?
Does he wants to get beaten and humiliated?
Why bother changing her back to her old bad attitute and unreasonable self....

Isn't she way better off for Saito in this lovey dovey attitude....
Kind, cute and lovey dovey....?
However, Saito doesn't like the fact that she would never ever whip him again in that current condition....
She wants her old ruthless self back...He loves the attention of getting beaten....
Getting beaten is like an acknowledgment of her love for him and he want to reconfirm it by getting beaten...

It is because if she never ever beats him again, that he might have a feeling of insecurity because she might not love him anymore to care anymore....


Killer_B wrote:

Saito accepts punishment probably because he knows he has done something wrong and when hes been wrongly accused hes being beaten to hard to explain. (which happens in a lot of anime, not because hes enjoying it :P)

I think that sadism is a very unlikely assumption. How often does a protagonist get turned on by sadism, pretty much never...

Its an anime, loving someone out of pure love is very likely....


You too can't ruled out sadism...Accepting punishment when you are wrong is a natural order of things...but to accept punishment when you are not wrong and not given the chance to explain....that is plain weird...

He either likes to get whipped because knowing if explanation get prevent his punishment, he would not get beaten.
It is like he wants to get whipped and doesn't want to prevent it from happening whether he is right or wrong at least he gets daily dose of whipping for their bond to be closer....

You are either not exposed to much ecchi animes out there...or you are either too oblivious to the fact there there are such protagonist turned on by sadism...

Remember this scene....?


What does it look like to you?
For me, it looks like a dominatrix and a guy ready to indulge in sadism....

This is more than enough proof to at least put them guilty of indulging in sadism relationship....
If you can come out with a better answer, I would jaw drop seriously...

Btw, please read carefully and pay attention to each episodes better...you might give a better and more solid reason....






260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Its anime.. jeez.
Member
1354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / B.C. Vancouver
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
lmao i dont even know who would vote for the queen or maybe they did it for fun
Member
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

sasukesrg wrote:

Cute? Do you know Henrietta is also cute...?
She has like the perfect package. Cute, kind and more importantly has the BIG BREAST that he likes...but why not her?

What traits that she doesn't have that will make Saito actually fall in love with her...?
Louise sadism behavior and violent tendency to beat the shit out of people....


If you'd actually read what i wrote then maybe you would know. First off all its an anime and its obvious Saito will end up with Louise, even if there might be better picks out there, not because you think he's a masochist that no one knows about.... Like i said before they know each other best and they share a connection. He knows Louise a lot better then Henrietta and we all know Henrietta and Saito wont end up together its common sense not because she cant give Saito the pain he longs for


sasukesrg wrote:
Rember this scene?

She was really cute when she drank the love potion. But why does Saito wants her old self back....?
Does he wants to get beaten and humiliated?
Why bother changing her back to her old bad attitute and unreasonable self....

Isn't she way better off for Saito in this lovey dovey attitude....
Kind, cute and lovey dovey....?
However, Saito doesn't like the fact that she would never ever whip him again in that current condition....
She wants her old ruthless self back...He loves the attention of getting beaten....
Getting beaten is like an acknowledgment of her love for him and he want to reconfirm it by getting beaten...

It is because if she never ever beats him again, that he might have a feeling of insecurity because she might not love him anymore to care anymore....


The reason he wanted her old self back is because she was under the effect of a potion. She might be kind all off a sudden but that isn't her true self. Its an insult towards the real Louise to be acting like that. It would be cruel to leave her when shes not her normal self... anyone would of known this im surprised you didnt and its an anime as if they would change the character's personality permanently, Saito wanting to fix her was an obvious thing, not because you think he's a "masochist"



sasukesrg wrote:
You too can't ruled out sadism...Accepting punishment when you are wrong is a natural order of things...but to accept punishment when you are not wrong and not given the chance to explain....that is plain weird...

He either likes to get whipped because knowing if explanation get prevent his punishment, he would not get beaten.
It is like he wants to get whipped and doesn't want to prevent it from happening whether he is right or wrong at least he gets daily dose of whipping for their bond to be closer....

You are either not exposed to much ecchi animes out there...or you are either too oblivious to the fact there there are such protagonist turned on by sadism...


Ive seen a lot of ecchi anime and i have never seen a protagonist who was a masochist and as i stated earlier "Saito accepts punishment probably because he knows he has done something wrong and when hes been wrongly accused hes being beaten to hard to explain" Having everything explained to the other person barely ever happens in anime, They always get beaten up without the chance to explain, which shows some comedy, it could almost be considered a cliche. You should know this too, perhaps your the one who hasn't seen enough ecchi anime?


sasukesrg wrote:
Remember this scene....?


What does it look like to you?
For me, it looks like a dominatrix and a guy ready to indulge in sadism....

This is more than enough proof to at least put them guilty of indulging in sadism relationship....
If you can come out with a better answer, I would jaw drop seriously...

Btw, please read carefully and pay attention to each episodes better...you might give a better and more solid reason....


If you think every scene where someone gets whipped or beaten badly refers to S&M then it seems your being very ignorant and in the picture Saito doesn't look like hes enjoying it, i cant see how you'd think he's ready to indulge in sadism.

Its an anime and if they had made the protagonist someone who enjoys getting hurting for sexual pleasure their would be obvious evidence to prove it. Trying to piece together his sexual thoughts by such weak evidence as yours just seems like crazy superstition....



Member
2202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / neither hell nor...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
siesta
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08

Killer_B wrote:

If you'd actually read what i wrote then maybe you would know. First off all its an anime and its obvious Saito will end up with Louise, even if there might be better picks out there, not because you think he's a masochist that no one knows about.... Like i said before they know each other best and they share a connection. He knows Louise a lot better then Henrietta and we all know Henrietta and Saito wont end up together its common sense not because she cant give Saito the pain he longs for


Read what, your answers are so short and unjustified, what is there to read...?.-_-
Just because it is an anime?
They know each other best? Henrietta and Saito won't end up together because of common sense?

Henrietta is same like all the other girls out there...She is not UNIQUE. That makes her an unlikely candidate for Saito. Saito is a UNIQUE guy in that world with extreme obsession with breast. The other guys in the world doesn't really stand out. Louise on the other stands out from the rest of the girls because she always beating the crap out of Saito while the other girls often shown him tenderness....Louise is UNIQUE in a sense.
Two UNIQUE people, a perfect connection...
One who likes to get beaten to be acknowledge whether he is loved....
One who like to beat the shit out of people....out of love...

Besides the constant beating...what kind of things they do together to strengthen their relationship....Name me one...?

In every episode, they become closer with each beating...
What's type of connection besides the constant torture that strengthen their connection?


Killer_B wrote:
The reason he wanted her old self back is because she was under the effect of a potion. She might be kind all off a sudden but that isn't her true self. Its an insult towards the real Louise to be acting like that. It would be cruel to leave her when shes not her normal self... anyone would of known this im surprised you didnt and its an anime as if they would change the character's personality permanently, Saito wanting to fix her was an obvious thing, not because you think he's a "masochist"


The anime reason...AGAIN?


Getting beaten is like an acknowledgment of Louise love for him and he want to reconfirm it by getting beaten...


Read this statement properly...There are many people that vowed for attention and wants people to confirm their existence....Maybe you don't need anybody to confirm your existences....but there are people who do...
It might be love, work or anything for the matter. Example, when your father doesn't ever scold you anymore...it might be a good thing but it might also means he has lost interest in you and no longer care for you to even bother scolding you....That is a more scarier thought.


In Saito's case, if one day, Louise doesn't ever beat him anymore, he will feel insecurity and feels that she no longer loves him to care anymore.

The beatings signify the bond they share with each other.And when it stops, so is their relationship...Thats why he want her old self back in that episode. He can't stand the thought Louise will not beat him in that state of mind....

An insult to the real Louise? Isn't saying Louise is a sadist a greater insult to you? Come one, who beats anybody that much compared to Louise? That is one obvious sign of sadism...even if you perceived it as a "mild one". Saito on the other hand receives, way a lot of beatings to be not considered a masochist....even if you perceived it as a "mild one"

How do you know that is the "real Louise"? Just because she happens to exhibit it more often?
Many people wear masks in this REAL world. What makes you think that it doesn't apply to anime?
Who knows which is their true self...?

Maybe she is just putting a facade all this while...the potion let her true self out.....that deep down inside she is kind and loving and "normally" jealous girl...

She always talks to herself when she leaves off to be alone. She seems to be questioning herself whether her treatment of Saito is acceptable such as not giving him chance to explain and etc...See episode 2 of this season where she left the wooden house because Saito defended Tiffania....

Saito, despite the many things he did for her...even to the point of not returning home....why?
Maybe girls back at home were never that kind of sadist...lol...He could only use S&M books in Akibahara but here, he gets the real deal....lol.....^_^


Killer_B wrote:

Ive seen a lot of ecchi anime and i have never seen a protagonist who was a masochist and as i stated earlier "Saito accepts punishment probably because he knows he has done something wrong and when hes been wrongly accused hes being beaten to hard to explain" Having everything explained to the other person barely ever happens in anime, They always get beaten up without the chance to explain, which shows some comedy, it could almost be considered a cliche. You should know this too, perhaps your the one who hasn't seen enough ecchi anime?


It is a cliche, huh? Hard to explain? Maybe you can't explain?
What a simple answer...cliche....I know of this cliche but I don't use it justify my answers....Haven't seen enough ecchi anime? You don't want to go there...seriously...I seen things darker than black....


Killer_B wrote:

If you think every scene where someone gets whipped or beaten badly refers to S&M then it seems your being very ignorant and in the picture Saito doesn't look like hes enjoying it, i cant see how you'd think he's ready to indulge in sadism.

Its an anime and if they had made the protagonist someone who enjoys getting hurting for sexual pleasure their would be obvious evidence to prove it. Trying to piece together his sexual thoughts by such weak evidence as yours just seems like crazy superstition....


I am not referring to other "similiar" anime....I have seen similiar "cliche" like you earlier said....I have never said anyone who gets whipped/beaten badly refers to S&M....
This anime gives one the impression their relationship is purely sexual sadism and machoism...
Ignorant? I don't want to go there...

This anime makes it look like their relationship is purely based on beatings.....tell me what things they do together to get to know each other better and share a connection...
Gardening, going to the movies?

As far I can see, it is the beatings....

Weak evidence....? At least there are some "evidence"
Your answers are even weaker without "evidence"

Last but not least, no matter what I say, the winner will never be justified....if there is one based on how this argument is going....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.