First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Do you get wipe out by the Tiki Taku?
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
lol yeah. but my stats are a little too balanced now. 80 magic, 100 vit and 120 str. should have given up trying to make a mage earlier. i used to be really scared of the tikitaku and the bloody orc warrior when i just reached those levels cuz of what i read here. everybody was saying it was so horrible and difficult to defeat when they arent actually that bad. they were just harder than the other npcs but those were total pushovers.
15502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Vietnight wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:

I am level 64 lol. I need udon desperately but i can't find them ANYWHERE!!!!!


try harder next time will ya
http://www.crunchyroll.com/publisher/Udon


Waaahhaaa thanks! I guess I have to try a bit harder... arrgghhh this is taking sooo much time!!!!!
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

cherryblossomkiwi wrote:

For some reason the Tiki Taku is stronger than all the other monsters to fight with and my avatar has to use quite a bit of potion to defeat it. Does anyone else have any problems beating it?


nah tiku taku is gone at level 71
15502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:

For some reason the Tiki Taku is stronger than all the other monsters to fight with and my avatar has to use quite a bit of potion to defeat it. Does anyone else have any problems beating it?


nah tiku taku is gone at level 71


Thanks for the tip, my avatar is still on level 69.
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

cherryblossomkiwi wrote:


phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:

For some reason the Tiki Taku is stronger than all the other monsters to fight with and my avatar has to use quite a bit of potion to defeat it. Does anyone else have any problems beating it?


nah tiku taku is gone at level 71


Thanks for the tip, my avatar is still on level 69.


cool im now the best player level 82 .
15502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:


phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:

For some reason the Tiki Taku is stronger than all the other monsters to fight with and my avatar has to use quite a bit of potion to defeat it. Does anyone else have any problems beating it?


nah tiku taku is gone at level 71


Thanks for the tip, my avatar is still on level 69.


cool im now the best player level 82 .


geez you didn't need to boast!
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

cherryblossomkiwi wrote:


phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:


phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:

For some reason the Tiki Taku is stronger than all the other monsters to fight with and my avatar has to use quite a bit of potion to defeat it. Does anyone else have any problems beating it?


nah tiku taku is gone at level 71


Thanks for the tip, my avatar is still on level 69.


cool im now the best player level 82 .


geez you didn't need to boast!


what is boast?
15502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:


phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:


phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:

For some reason the Tiki Taku is stronger than all the other monsters to fight with and my avatar has to use quite a bit of potion to defeat it. Does anyone else have any problems beating it?


nah tiku taku is gone at level 71


Thanks for the tip, my avatar is still on level 69.


cool im now the best player level 82 .


geez you didn't need to boast!


what is boast?


*dropped dead* Are you really 14 years old, cause I'm only 11 and I know what boast means! It means to brag, to... show off! Wow, and it says that you're clever on your profile. ^^
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Hvn't seen it yet, but now that I know - when I see it I'll evade it.
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

cherryblossomkiwi wrote:


phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:


phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:


phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:

For some reason the Tiki Taku is stronger than all the other monsters to fight with and my avatar has to use quite a bit of potion to defeat it. Does anyone else have any problems beating it?


nah tiku taku is gone at level 71


Thanks for the tip, my avatar is still on level 69.


cool im now the best player level 82 .


geez you didn't need to boast!


what is boast?


*dropped dead* Are you really 14 years old, cause I'm only 11 and I know what boast means! It means to brag, to... show off! Wow, and it says that you're clever on your profile. ^^

Meh. I didn't know that word too.
I can't know every word.
Aren't you also bragging that you know a word someone else didn't know. ;D
Don't take my words the wrong way, kay.


809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

cherryblossomkiwi wrote:

*dropped dead* Are you really 14 years old, cause I'm only 11 and I know what boast means! It means to brag, to... show off! Wow, and it says that you're clever on your profile. ^^


lol if you've seen his other posts you'd come to the conclusion that he doesnt know what 'modesty' means either.
15502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

angelgirll wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:


phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:


phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:


phame wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:

For some reason the Tiki Taku is stronger than all the other monsters to fight with and my avatar has to use quite a bit of potion to defeat it. Does anyone else have any problems beating it?


nah tiku taku is gone at level 71


Thanks for the tip, my avatar is still on level 69.


cool im now the best player level 82 .


geez you didn't need to boast!


what is boast?


*dropped dead* Are you really 14 years old, cause I'm only 11 and I know what boast means! It means to brag, to... show off! Wow, and it says that you're clever on your profile. ^^

Meh. I didn't know that word too.
I can't know every word.
Aren't you also bragging that you know a word someone else didn't know. ;D
Don't take my words the wrong way, kay.




okee sure, whatever you say lol I'll back down now!
15502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

lamoshit wrote:


cherryblossomkiwi wrote:

*dropped dead* Are you really 14 years old, cause I'm only 11 and I know what boast means! It means to brag, to... show off! Wow, and it says that you're clever on your profile. ^^


lol if you've seen his other posts you'd come to the conclusion that he doesnt know what 'modesty' means either.


lol can you give me the link? ^^
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
that brown bag looks so stupid, yet one of the worst, can only defeat him with potions
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

cherryblossomkiwi wrote:

lol can you give me the link? ^^


erm i forgot which thread. just got me real pissed at him. maybe it was the bloody orc warrior thread... hmmm
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.