First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Medical Kmovie/Jmovie
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
Lately I've been interested in Medical dramas (Watched and liked code blue and 1 litre of tears)

But what I want to know is....

- Does anyone know any Medical Kmovies/jmovies?

- Any top recomendations?


Thank you!!!



Wait.. this sounds too much like a personal topic... Let's add another question :

What categories of movies/dramas do you like?
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

NiNaBoN wrote:

Lately I've been interested in Medical dramas (Watched and liked code blue and 1 litre of tears)

But what I want to know is....

- Does anyone know any Medical Kmovies/jmovies?

- Any top recomendations?


Thank you!!!



Wait.. this sounds too much like a personal topic... Let's add another question :

What categories of movies/dramas do you like?


Surgeon Bong Dal Hee

New Heart

First Kiss ... though the drama focus more of the life of the lead girl...

Iyru Medical Team...

hope you will enjoy....
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08
Da Ja Geum (licensed)

This one's more about detectives, but it touchs a lot on medicine (mainly how people died):
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CRSeries_-_Bao_Ching_Tien_3_Legend_of...

wait...1 Litre of Tears counts as a medical drama?

Then..I guess Silence sort of does, too. It's very similar to 1 Litre of Tears.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/08 , edited 7/23/08

shellmaprain wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Lately I've been interested in Medical dramas (Watched and liked code blue and 1 litre of tears)

But what I want to know is....

- Does anyone know any Medical Kmovies/jmovies?

- Any top recomendations?


Thank you!!!



Wait.. this sounds too much like a personal topic... Let's add another question :

What categories of movies/dramas do you like?


Surgeon Bong Dal Hee

New Heart

First Kiss ... though the drama focus more of the life of the lead girl...

Iyru Medical Team...

hope you will enjoy....


Thank you!!^^ Out of them all which one would you recommend?
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

NiNaBoN wrote:


shellmaprain wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:

Lately I've been interested in Medical dramas (Watched and liked code blue and 1 litre of tears)

But what I want to know is....

- Does anyone know any Medical Kmovies/jmovies?

- Any top recomendations?


Thank you!!!



Wait.. this sounds too much like a personal topic... Let's add another question :

What categories of movies/dramas do you like?


Surgeon Bong Dal Hee

New Heart

First Kiss ... though the drama focus more of the life of the lead girl...

Iyru Medical Team...

hope you will enjoy....


Thank you!!^^ Out of them all which one would you recommend?



i highly recommend you Surgeon Bong Dal Hee (kdrama) and First Kiss(jdrama)

to add in the list Taiyo No Uta also counts...

1733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South Sacramento,...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Would First Kiss count?? its not reall medical drama.. but it is in a way.. idk o_O
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
does anybody here already watched Iryu 1 & 2? How was it?
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Right here~
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Code Blue is good
52745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
New Heart!!


White Tower


Surgeon Bong Dal Hee
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Americaaaaa
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Code Blue with Yamapi. That should be enough motivation for you to watch lol
52745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
ahah, didn't anyone read her opening topic?? she already watched code blue..and yes yamapi is totally hot!
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / pasig
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
cloud stair



team medical dragon/Iryu Team Medical Dragon
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
team medical dragon/ Iryu Team Medical Dragon is definately a must watch

it focuses on the medical and there's a slight hint of romance i guess? but if you want something with romance in it, surgeon bong dal hee =]
27612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in the heart of m...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / kuala lumpur
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
team medical dragon (korea)
24 hour emergency (japan)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.