First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Classes
Moderator
17834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆米国♪
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

amitoarito wrote:



Hey there ^^v oki Celia-chan it's changed *smiles*

Moderator
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Sakuraich wrote:


amitoarito wrote:



Hey there ^^v oki Celia-chan it's changed *smiles*



Celia=ehehehe...*smiles*
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In heaven where i...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
can i be in the vampire class??? my nickname is Violet
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
can i be in the vampire class??
Moderator
17834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆米国♪
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Peppermint264 wrote:

can i be in the vampire class??? my nickname is Violet


Hai Violet-chan u were approved so u are now part of the Vampire class ^^v enjoy ^___^

Moderator
17834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆米国♪
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

can i be in the vampire class??


Yes Rachie-chan u were approved so enjoy being in the Vampire class ^^v tc!
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Sakuraich wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:

can i be in the vampire class??


Yes Rachie-chan u were approved so enjoy being in the Vampire class ^^v tc!


*giggles*
thank you ^_____^
*bows*
H.A. Student
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / outer space
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
hello pepz, im a new student in this academy....jaz wanna ask if i can have more than one class??

plz reply guys...
Moderator
17834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆米国♪
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

aerizs wrote:

hello pepz, im a new student in this academy....jaz wanna ask if i can have more than one class??

plz reply guys...



Gomen! gomen! i'm replying so late!! -_____-'' nope u can be in one class only, but u can visit other classes and write in those forums. You can join a max of 7 clubs though ^^v
H.A. Student
884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / outer space
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

Sakuraich wrote:


aerizs wrote:

hello pepz, im a new student in this academy....jaz wanna ask if i can have more than one class??

plz reply guys...



Gomen! gomen! i'm replying so late!! -_____-'' nope u can be in one class only, but u can visit other classes and write in those forums. You can join a max of 7 clubs though ^^v


ahhh I see....arigato gozaimasu for replying
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / London,United Kin...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
Can i b in Vampire class?
H.A. Student
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Can i be in Mage class?
H.A. Student
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere O.o
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
can i be in the vampire class?
Moderator
17834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆米国♪
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

AyumeSakura wrote:

Can i be in Mage class?


Of course you can ^^v just post an application with your info and pic.

Moderator
17834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆米国♪
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

vietlilly504 wrote:

can i be in the vampire class? :)


Hai you can did you do a student application already? ^____^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.