First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Top 5 fave OST from animes/games
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/06
Like what the title says... and if it's possible, don't forget to add in the artists/composers who did them!

My list (In the order of anime/game, song title - artist):

-Paradise Kiss, Lonely In Gorgeous - Tommy February 6
-Nana, A little pain - Olivia
-Silent Hill 4, Waiting for you
-Metal Gear Solid, The best is yet to come
- Katamari Damacy, Que Sera Sera
11009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/28/06
Noir
Silent Hill
Bebop
Hellsing
The final fantasy series
15140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 8/28/06
What the fuck is an OST?
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/06
OST = original soundtracks

In short, just list down your top 5 fave songs from animes/games.
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 8/28/06
ummmmmm

1: Final Fantasy 7 Theme tune
2: Anything from Princess Mononoke
3: Zelda theme tune --- legendary
4: Anything from Cowboy Bebop, just legendary
5: That cool techno bit in Bleach

yummy for the aural pleasure
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/28/06
.hack
9024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/28/06
I love the soundtrack for Blood+.

Then with other animes, its usually just a piece that sticks out, like the Krusnik theme in Trinity Blood, or the brooding, menacing theme from One Piece. Although anything by Yoko Kanno doesn't go amiss (Cowboy Bebop, Escaflowne, Wolf's Rain, Ghost In The Shell SAC)
639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/28/06

Catterix wrote:

I love the soundtrack for Blood+.

Then with other animes, its usually just a piece that sticks out, like the Krusnik theme in Trinity Blood, or the brooding, menacing theme from One Piece. Although anything by Yoko Kanno doesn't go amiss (Cowboy Bebop, Escaflowne, Wolf's Rain, Ghost In The Shell SAC)


1 BECK
2 Blood +
3 Final Fantasy 7
4 Cowboy Bebop
5 Full Metal Alchemist

yeah.. the krusnik theme in trinity blood was great.. but what i dont like was the opening song.. it kinda creeps me out

15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/28/06
OST's

i love the FF7 one...
soo good to listen to every now and then.
Favourite songs from it: Jenova, Cloud's theme, One winged angel
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 8/28/06

KuRRopT wrote:

OST's

i love the FF7 one...
soo good to listen to every now and then.
Favourite songs from it: Jenova, Cloud's theme, One winged angel


Ah, ff7... I thought that the theme song for honeybee manor was really cute... Hmm... personally I prefer FF7 AC's version of Jenova. :)
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/28/06

Carnage wrote:


KuRRopT wrote:

OST's

i love the FF7 one...
soo good to listen to every now and then.
Favourite songs from it: Jenova, Cloud's theme, One winged angel


Ah, ff7... I thought that the theme song for honeybee manor was really cute... Hmm... personally I prefer FF7 AC's version of Jenova. :)


ah yeh, dang forgot that. Yeh, The AC version is betta.
426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Phoenix Arizona
Offline
Posted 8/28/06
TheBestGameOSTisJetGrindRadio&JetSetRadioFuture

SUPER SOUL BROTHER(CHEMICAL BROTHERS)
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/28/06
1 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (2nd gig) ~ All songs/music
2 - Zelda Games ~ All songs/music
3 - Jet Set Radio Future ~ All songs/music
4 - Neon Genesis Evangelion ~ All songs/music
5 - Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien ~ Opening Theme

It might will change later...
Posted 8/28/06
I love the aerith theme from final fantasy 7
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ..mostly in my head
Offline
Posted 8/30/06
1-Otherworld//Final Fantasy X
2-The Elfen Lied theme.
3-One Winged Angel//Final Fantasy VII.
4-The Season 2 opening of InuYasha.
5-The Silent Hill III soundtrack.
6-..And yes, I k now the limit was five, but--The Silent Hill I theme.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.