First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Different Clannad anime endings
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

dobo wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:

Same too, I want to see a Kyou ending... Since Kyou never had a special arc like Fuko or Kotomi. ):

But since Tomoyo is popular and have her own game, I don't think it will happen. D:


exactly!!
they spent like 4 episodes on all the girls except Kyou, and it kinda pissed me off since she's my fav charactor...


Kyou is one of my favourite characters... Along with Kotomi... XDD

Anyways, I really think that she deserves her own episode or her own arc.

But you may never know that she's going to have her own arc in the second season...


=) thanks for the encouraging words,lolz
ill hope and pray, but the chances are looking slim...


You're welcome~

It would be nice to see Kyou having her own arc or OVA, along with her sister and Kappei. 8D



idk why people like Tomoyo so much
i think she's kinda stupid,lolz
so key SHOULD make a Kyou one, just for the heck of it



i think tomoyo and tomoya fit together perfectly, thier personalities work well with one another, i mean so far all we have seen in the nagisa route in the aninme is how much they "try" to get thier realtionship going, at least for tomoyoxtomoya they actually are going out, not just... together and shy about it


i suppose your right about that..
im not arguing that it wasnt a good episode, im just sayin i wanna see a kyou one
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
true, but the kyou route would be a bit... awkward wouldnt it? there would be too much ahppening for just a OVA or 3ish episodes.. at least what i think.. i mean you gatta put ryou in there too... but it would be nice to see =P
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

dobo wrote:

true, but the kyou route would be a bit... awkward wouldnt it? there would be too much ahppening for just a OVA or 3ish episodes.. at least what i think.. i mean you gatta put ryou in there too... but it would be nice to see =P


nah, i think Ryou should go away..
she just kinda got in the way of Kyou and Tomoya..
no offense if you like Ryou,lol
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
lol none taken man, yeah she was kinda in the way, but ya know, it wouldnt be as heartwrenching if the twins didnt like the same guy D:
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

dobo wrote:

lol none taken man, yeah she was kinda in the way, but ya know, it wouldnt be as heartwrenching if the twins didnt like the same guy D:


yeah i guess your right,lolz
man.. just thinking about Ryou kinda pisses me off....
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
haha i think personally fuko pisses me off the most in the anime D:
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

dobo wrote:

haha i think personally fuko pisses me off the most in the anime D:


haha, yeah her existance in the whole anime couldve been avoided...
and in place of her episodes would be Kyou episodes!!!
damn you Fuko...
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
in the game i actually avoided her >_> haha
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

dobo wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:

Same too, I want to see a Kyou ending... Since Kyou never had a special arc like Fuko or Kotomi. ):

But since Tomoyo is popular and have her own game, I don't think it will happen. D:


exactly!!
they spent like 4 episodes on all the girls except Kyou, and it kinda pissed me off since she's my fav charactor...


Kyou is one of my favourite characters... Along with Kotomi... XDD

Anyways, I really think that she deserves her own episode or her own arc.

But you may never know that she's going to have her own arc in the second season...


=) thanks for the encouraging words,lolz
ill hope and pray, but the chances are looking slim...


You're welcome~

It would be nice to see Kyou having her own arc or OVA, along with her sister and Kappei. 8D



idk why people like Tomoyo so much
i think she's kinda stupid,lolz
so key SHOULD make a Kyou one, just for the heck of it



i think tomoyo and tomoya fit together perfectly, thier personalities work well with one another, i mean so far all we have seen in the nagisa route in the aninme is how much they "try" to get thier realtionship going, at least for tomoyoxtomoya they actually are going out, not just... together and shy about it



well try wating for the next season and see wat happens with kyou cant wate for fall to come
14913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
i like kotomi's personality. i think tomoya's personality balances to that of kotomi's. too bad they didn't end up together
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

shippuden550 wrote:


dobo wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:

Same too, I want to see a Kyou ending... Since Kyou never had a special arc like Fuko or Kotomi. ):

But since Tomoyo is popular and have her own game, I don't think it will happen. D:


exactly!!
they spent like 4 episodes on all the girls except Kyou, and it kinda pissed me off since she's my fav charactor...


Kyou is one of my favourite characters... Along with Kotomi... XDD

Anyways, I really think that she deserves her own episode or her own arc.

But you may never know that she's going to have her own arc in the second season...


=) thanks for the encouraging words,lolz
ill hope and pray, but the chances are looking slim...


You're welcome~

It would be nice to see Kyou having her own arc or OVA, along with her sister and Kappei. 8D



idk why people like Tomoyo so much
i think she's kinda stupid,lolz
so key SHOULD make a Kyou one, just for the heck of it



i think tomoyo and tomoya fit together perfectly, thier personalities work well with one another, i mean so far all we have seen in the nagisa route in the aninme is how much they "try" to get thier realtionship going, at least for tomoyoxtomoya they actually are going out, not just... together and shy about it



well try wating for the next season and see wat happens with kyou cant wate for fall to come


me too!
6119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Tulsa..A boring p...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

cristalgem wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:

Same too, I want to see a Kyou ending... Since Kyou never had a special arc like Fuko or Kotomi. ):

But since Tomoyo is popular and have her own game, I don't think it will happen. D:


exactly!!
they spent like 4 episodes on all the girls except Kyou, and it kinda pissed me off since she's my fav charactor...


Kyou is one of my favourite characters... Along with Kotomi... XDD

Anyways, I really think that she deserves her own episode or her own arc.

But you may never know that she's going to have her own arc in the second season...


YES KYOU AND KOTOMI FTW!!!!
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

boggieman wrote:

i like kotomi's personality. i think tomoya's personality balances to that of kotomi's. too bad they didn't end up together


Kyou's my favorite charector, but any of the girls would have been better than frickin Nagisa..
damn Nagisa...
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

keitaro3674 wrote:


shippuden550 wrote:


dobo wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:

Same too, I want to see a Kyou ending... Since Kyou never had a special arc like Fuko or Kotomi. ):

But since Tomoyo is popular and have her own game, I don't think it will happen. D:


exactly!!
they spent like 4 episodes on all the girls except Kyou, and it kinda pissed me off since she's my fav charactor...


Kyou is one of my favourite characters... Along with Kotomi... XDD

Anyways, I really think that she deserves her own episode or her own arc.

But you may never know that she's going to have her own arc in the second season...


=) thanks for the encouraging words,lol
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

monkeyzamm wrote:


cristalgem wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:


cristalgem wrote:

Same too, I want to see a Kyou ending... Since Kyou never had a special arc like Fuko or Kotomi. ):

But since Tomoyo is popular and have her own game, I don't think it will happen. D:


exactly!!
they spent like 4 episodes on all the girls except Kyou, and it kinda pissed me off since she's my fav charactor...


Kyou is one of my favourite characters... Along with Kotomi... XDD

Anyways, I really think that she deserves her own episode or her own arc.

But you may never know that she's going to have her own arc in the second season...


YES KYOU AND KOTOMI FTW!!!!


Kyou pwns all, and Kotomi comes in close second!!!
join my Kyou fanclub!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.