First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
The Wallflower Live Action?!
10345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
it'll be great!! weeee~ so excited! *crossedfingers
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

sunakotakano wrote:




Yay, Go Chiaki!


XD That site you gave me is where I get her pictures for me to photoshop and compare her to Sunako. X3

144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

HappySushi wrote:


sunakotakano wrote:




Yay, Go Chiaki!


XD That site you gave me is where I get her pictures for me to photoshop and compare her to Sunako. X3



I didn't knew that, sorry for bothering you :T
But she's sooo gorgeous and totally like Sunako!
Btw, if you find some pictures of her, show me! I'll be very gratefull
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

sunakotakano wrote:


HappySushi wrote:


sunakotakano wrote:




Yay, Go Chiaki!


XD That site you gave me is where I get her pictures for me to photoshop and compare her to Sunako. X3



I didn't knew that, sorry for bothering you :T
But she's sooo gorgeous and totally like Sunako!
Btw, if you find some pictures of her, show me! I'll be very gratefull :)


Oh no, it's not a bad thing. I was just saying. XD
And btw, I may show you some if I find some good ones.
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

HappySushi wrote:
Oh no, it's not a bad thing. I was just saying. XD
And btw, I may show you some if I find some good ones.


I just LOVE to see comparisons!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I love, love, love pics of Chiaki! She's my idol! <3
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

sunakotakano wrote:


HappySushi wrote:
Oh no, it's not a bad thing. I was just saying. XD
And btw, I may show you some if I find some good ones.


I just LOVE to see comparisons!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I love, love, love pics of Chiaki! She's my idol! <3


I know me too. I am big fan of her when I watched her in Kill Bill,
she was awesome!
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

HappySushi wrote:
I know me too. I am big fan of her when I watched her in Kill Bill,
she was awesome!


Same here!
FUCKING AMAZING! And She was, the most likely Sunako! With that killer look and her fights, man, I just love it.
Did you watched her in Battle Royale or Kagen no Tsuki? The last movie that I watched with her it was Ekusute, Hair Extension, or EXTE.
It was very hilarious XD
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

AiJiChi wrote:

Also, don't you think Chiaki & Toma make a cute couple?



This was made by my sister, and know one really pays attention to this. In the first place, she was actually the first person to make Chiaki as Sunako, and Toma as Kyohei.
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

AiJiChi wrote:

More Kuriyama Chiaki as Nakahara Sunako!! WEEEE~~~~






My sister also made this post aswell. XD
Haha~
It was a good find! ^^
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 5/5/09 , edited 5/5/09

sunakotakano wrote:


HappySushi wrote:
I know me too. I am big fan of her when I watched her in Kill Bill,
she was awesome!


Same here!
FUCKING AMAZING! And She was, the most likely Sunako! With that killer look and her fights, man, I just love it.
Did you watched her in Battle Royale or Kagen no Tsuki? The last movie that I watched with her it was Ekusute, Hair Extension, or EXTE.
It was very hilarious XD


Same here! I watched most of her doramas, movies, and others. Even her cm's.
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

HappySushi wrote:
Same here! I watched most of her doramas, movies, and others. Even her cm's.


Really? So cool *--*
Even her commercials?! (it's commercial, right? :sweatingbullets:)
If I only find it on youtube I would be die in peace
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

HappySushi wrote:


AiJiChi wrote:

More Kuriyama Chiaki as Nakahara Sunako!! WEEEE~~~~






My sister also made this post aswell. XD
Haha~
It was a good find! ^^


GOD, SHE'S THE REAL SUNAKO
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

sunakotakano wrote:


HappySushi wrote:


AiJiChi wrote:

More Kuriyama Chiaki as Nakahara Sunako!! WEEEE~~~~






My sister also made this post aswell. XD
Haha~
It was a good find! ^^


GOD, SHE'S THE REAL SUNAKO


I know!
I can't believe she has so many pictures a like to her! D:
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

HappySushi wrote:
I know!
I can't believe she has so many pictures a like to her! D:


So cool, I don't even have any space more to put my pics of Chiaki lol
Actually I'm with 367 pics of Chiaki
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/09


Sometimes I think that Sunako was based in Chiaki :O
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.