Post Reply AW Dorm Rooms
Student
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 10/4/08
Welcome to the AW Dorms! Open for AW members only!

We have both guys and girls rooms. All of them would be a double room!
Here is the guys room:




And the girls room:




Here are the rooms available:

Guys Dorms

1st floor:

1B-A:
1B-B:
1B-C:
1B-D:
1B-E:
1B-F:

2nd floor:

2B-A:
2B-B:
2B-C:
2B-D:
2B-E:
2B-F:

Girls Dorms

1st floor:

1G-A:
1G-B:
1G-C:
1G-D:
1G-E:
1G-F:

2nd floor:

2G-A:
2G-B:
2G-C:
2G-D: walten
2G-E: danyikaks
2G-F: hollow_rarity


Dorm Rooms in Southeast Bulding
1410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
our rooms are purple! my favorite color! haha, plasma screens, laptops and pets, even desserts on our tables cool! i call the kitty!!
i want to be in the 2nd floor, room F
Student
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

hollow_rarity wrote:

our rooms are purple! my favorite color! haha, plasma screens, laptops and pets, even desserts on our tables cool! i call the kitty!!
i want to be in the 2nd floor, room F


haha! sure! welcome to the dorms, here are your keys.
1410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

yoshino-chan wrote:


hollow_rarity wrote:

our rooms are purple! my favorite color! haha, plasma screens, laptops and pets, even desserts on our tables cool! i call the kitty!!
i want to be in the 2nd floor, room F


haha! sure! welcome to the dorms, here are your keys.



^_^ thanx ^_^
Student
5289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Hajimimashite?!!
AW members only?,..how about the AW/MR members? ...is it 2 members per room 'cause there are 2 beds ...hehe it'll be sweet 2 share a room w/ someone ..
Assistant Principle
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

walten wrote:

Hajimimashite?!!
AW members only?,..how about the AW/MR members? ...is it 2 members per room 'cause there are 2 beds ...hehe it'll be sweet 2 share a room w/ someone ..


yea..it's AW only..if you're in AWMR, plese go find the AWMR Dorm Room forum to get a room.
Student
5289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 9/25/08 , edited 9/25/08


hehe,..wakata!.arigatou!..
Prefect
4302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
can i have my room at 2G-E????????
Assistant Principle
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

danyikaks wrote:

can i have my room at 2G-E????????


*hand u a key*
please settle in..
Prefect
4302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

luckystars07 wrote:


danyikaks wrote:

can i have my room at 2G-E????????


*hand u a key*
please settle in..


thx very much
Student
5289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
ohayou!!,..room 2g-d pls,..onegai shimassu,..
Assistant Principle
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

walten wrote:

ohayou!!,..room 2g-d pls,..onegai shimassu,..


here is ur key..
Student
5289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 10/7/08


Arigatou!!,...Tnx!!,...
You must be logged in to post.