First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Pick Your Hosts Here!
Posted 7/26/08

anniza wrote:

i want lady yuuli and robby... if thats ok..


yup, it's ok! you can still be hosted by robby, and yuuki will be back next week!
Member
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhre ove the...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
ummm.... i would like to change if thats ok.. id like to change lady yuuki with mathew
Posted 7/26/08

anniza wrote:

ummm.... i would like to change if thats ok.. id like to change lady yuuki with mathew


sure thing, i'll switch it right now if that's ok with you
Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

Xshadowalker92X wrote:

No one wanted to be my client either
Oh well.......


be patient buddy

I still inviting more ppl to this grp
Posted 7/26/08

clow_kira wrote:


Xshadowalker92X wrote:

No one wanted to be my client either
Oh well.......


be patient buddy

I still inviting more ppl to this grp


Sure, and thanks
Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

Xshadowalker92X wrote:


clow_kira wrote:


Xshadowalker92X wrote:

No one wanted to be my client either
Oh well.......


be patient buddy

I still inviting more ppl to this grp


Sure, and thanks


no prob =p
Member
2073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhre ove the...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
thanks... by the way i have to go now.. bye
Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
bye2 anniza ^__^
Member
1350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / s e c r e t
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
can i be host no.4.??!!..im rily nterested 2 join.!pls.!pls.!pls.!..nd btw,ladyyukki , wen u reply to sum1 in a forum can u pls quote them so that they will know u replied...^^:]]..
Posted 7/26/08
do i hav 2 hav a male host bcuz im female ?
Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

cutie-chan wrote:

do i hav 2 hav a male host bcuz im female ?


no it's really up to u...
u can choose female too...
and u can have more than 1 host
Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

cda9 wrote:

can i be host no.4.??!!..im rily nterested 2 join.!pls.!pls.!pls.!..nd btw,ladyyukki , wen u reply to sum1 in a forum can u pls quote them so that they will know u replied...^^:]]..


ladyyukki is out for 1 week..
I think u can be hist no.4 if there's no one before u ask to be a host..
wait until the mod see this or u can PM Shadowwalker
Posted 7/26/08

clow_kira wrote:


cutie-chan wrote:

do i hav 2 hav a male host bcuz im female ?


no it's really up to u...
u can choose female too...
and u can have more than 1 host


ohh okay then ^^ thnx
Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

cutie-chan wrote:


clow_kira wrote:


cutie-chan wrote:

do i hav 2 hav a male host bcuz im female ?


no it's really up to u...
u can choose female too...
and u can have more than 1 host


ohh okay then ^^ thnx


my pleasure to help u =]
Member
116814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Kevin plz?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.