First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Host Forum: clow kira
Posted 7/26/08

clow_kira wrote:


kayis2die4 wrote:

haha, its fine i get teased alot, i not as shy as you think i am.


well this is the first time I meet u =p


thats true of course
Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

kayis2die4 wrote:


clow_kira wrote:


kayis2die4 wrote:

haha, its fine i get teased alot, i not as shy as you think i am.


well this is the first time I meet u =p


thats true of course


what would u like to do? or maybe some games?
Posted 7/26/08

clow_kira wrote:


kayis2die4 wrote:


clow_kira wrote:


kayis2die4 wrote:

haha, its fine i get teased alot, i not as shy as you think i am.


well this is the first time I meet u =p


thats true of course


what would u like to do? or maybe some games?

it doesn't matter, depending i guess,

Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

kayis2die4 wrote:


clow_kira wrote:

what would u like to do? or maybe some games?

it doesn't matter, depending i guess,



hmm... ah!!! I know!! *smile happily* hide and seek!!!
....
just kidding =p
Posted 7/26/08

clow_kira wrote:


kayis2die4 wrote:


clow_kira wrote:

what would u like to do? or maybe some games?

it doesn't matter, depending i guess,



hmm... ah!!! I know!! *smile happily* hide and seek!!!
....
just kidding =p


hahaha, nice idea, but won't work

Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

kayis2die4 wrote:

hahaha, nice idea, but won't work



why??
Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
(won't work coz the area is too small?? XD)
Posted 7/26/08
no, well i guess, theres one way
Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
really? what is that??
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
hihi~... coolz... hey u got many clients...haxhax><p
Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

jadeas wrote:

hihi~... coolz... hey u got many clients...haxhax><p


I'm happy if I have many clients =p
and I'm happy to have u as one of my client too
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
haha... thanks ...
Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

jadeas wrote:

haha... thanks ...


the one who should thank is me ^__^
Member
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / under piles of bo...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
?? coz u haf more by a client 2 chat like me? ahaha...
Host
83762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Horizon
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

jadeas wrote:

?? coz u haf more by a client 2 chat like me? ahaha...


??
I just like to chat =p
LoL
somehow our online time is not match.. hmm.... =/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.