First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Introductions
Moderator
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
lol yeah its a lot, the good part though was the unpacking didnt happen really in kaneohe so i didnt have to really pack that much to move to aiea
Creator
6545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
oh nice. unpacking sux. its been over 3 years since i moved and i still have a couple things left unpacked
Member
6360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Hi i'm Brittany. I moved 2 Hawaii nearly a year ago (cause of the military). For some info on me most is on my profile. but 4 a few things i like are anime, animals, sketching, and reading. Dozo yoroshiku.
Moderator
9097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
wait, wha?
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09

Wolfgurl wrote:

Hi i'm Brittany. I moved 2 Hawaii nearly a year ago (cause of the military). For some info on me most is on my profile. but 4 a few things i like are anime, animals, sketching, and reading. Dozo yoroshiku. :)


Ooh, that's cool!
it's a bit scary, sure... but Hawai'i is a pretty nice place to live, I guess.
Welcome to the group!
How are you?
Member
6360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

DarkDaigoro wrote:


Wolfgurl wrote:

Hi i'm Brittany. I moved 2 Hawaii nearly a year ago (cause of the military). For some info on me most is on my profile. but 4 a few things i like are anime, animals, sketching, and reading. Dozo yoroshiku. :)


Ooh, that's cool!
it's a bit scary, sure... but Hawai'i is a pretty nice place to live, I guess.
Welcome to the group!
How are you?


Thanks. and i'm doing good. how about u?
Moderator
9097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
wait, wha?
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

Wolfgurl wrote:

Thanks. and i'm doing good. how about u?


tired... but otherwise, I'm good too. Can't really complain much. XD
Moderator
30150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Wow, that's really cool! My friend, the person who made this group came here from the mainland! welcome to the group!
Creator
6545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 1/30/09 , edited 1/30/09
not only did i come from the mainland, it was military as well but that was... 11 years ago! where are u originally from?
Member
6360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

chewbooker wrote:

not only did i come from the mainland, it was military as well but that was... 11 years ago! where are u originally from?


First Minnesota then moved 2 Louisiana then here.
Creator
6545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

Wolfgurl wrote:


chewbooker wrote:

not only did i come from the mainland, it was military as well but that was... 11 years ago! where are u originally from?


First Minnesota then moved 2 Louisiana then here.


wow thats really cool. i was born in oakland, moved to san diego and then came to hawaii when I was 5. then i lived in moanalua, pearl city, and my dad retired so now I'm stayin in ewa beach XP
Member
6360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 2/1/09


that's cool
Posted 4/21/09
A lil introduction:

Names: Jon
Kinda Grad from waipahu lol.
I'm everywhere on tha island.
ClubLexus,ForumsHawaii,Youtube and Crunchyroll: Is why I have internet :]
Final Fantasy Collector, Anime Watcher, JRPG Gamer.
Simply Discrete ;]
HI !
Creator
6545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
welcome to the group! thanks for posting!
Member
7389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hawaii (U.S.)
Offline
Posted 5/16/09
Hey, I'm Shelb. I currently a freshmen Aiea high school but I live in Waipahu. I like to shop (moslty at pearlridge) and watch alot of asian dramas lol.
Moderator
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 7/19/09
I've missed a lot 0_0
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.