First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Pet Room
Creator
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the depths of...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Here you can show the pets (the ones you adopted here) to everyone!

This is Dark Dia! my character!


Posted 7/24/08
i adopted Yoru!! he's such a cutie!!! ^^

Creator
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the depths of...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

babybear9008 wrote:

i adopted Yoru!! he's such a cutie!!! ^^



AWW! so cute!!
Posted 7/24/08

trixicaesar123 wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:

i adopted Yoru!! he's such a cutie!!! ^^



AWW! so cute!!


hehe. thank you. ^^ your dark dia is pretty adorable too! ^^
Creator
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the depths of...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

babybear9008 wrote:


trixicaesar123 wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:

i adopted Yoru!! he's such a cutie!!! ^^



AWW! so cute!!


hehe. thank you. ^^ your dark dia is pretty adorable too! ^^


thx but its really hard finding pics... i can only find 2, if u find any plz show me!!
Posted 7/24/08

trixicaesar123 wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:


trixicaesar123 wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:

i adopted Yoru!! he's such a cutie!!! ^^



AWW! so cute!!


hehe. thank you. ^^ your dark dia is pretty adorable too! ^^


thx but its really hard finding pics... i can only find 2, if u find any plz show me!!


k k, i'll be sure to look for some. ^^

Creator
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the depths of...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

babybear9008 wrote:


trixicaesar123 wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:


trixicaesar123 wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:

i adopted Yoru!! he's such a cutie!!! ^^



AWW! so cute!!


hehe. thank you. ^^ your dark dia is pretty adorable too! ^^


thx but its really hard finding pics... i can only find 2, if u find any plz show me!!


k k, i'll be sure to look for some. ^^



thank you (so happy am crying)
Posted 7/24/08

trixicaesar123 wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:


trixicaesar123 wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:


trixicaesar123 wrote:


babybear9008 wrote:

i adopted Yoru!! he's such a cutie!!! ^^



AWW! so cute!!


hehe. thank you. ^^ your dark dia is pretty adorable too! ^^


thx but its really hard finding pics... i can only find 2, if u find any plz show me!!


k k, i'll be sure to look for some. ^^



thank you (so happy am crying)


aww. lol. its no problem. ^^
Creator
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the depths of...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08


Thx though!!
29739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Русский фронт
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Sesshoumaru and I are playing checkers at the moment ^^
Creator
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the depths of...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

XxSilverSandXx wrote:


Sesshoumaru and I are playing checkers at the moment ^^


lol, whos winning?
dia often wins against me
Creator
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the depths of...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Me and Karen like to swim together

29739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Русский фронт
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

trixicaesar123 wrote:


XxSilverSandXx wrote:


Sesshoumaru and I are playing checkers at the moment ^^


lol, whos winning?
dia often wins against me


i was but he got mad and threw the game out the window D=
anyway so now we're playing super smash brothers.^^
Creator
4628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the depths of...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08


wow, ya he has a temper
29739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Русский фронт
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

trixicaesar123 wrote:

Me and Karen like to swim together



Bet your friends are jealous ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.