First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Forming Affiliations
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 10/26/08
Hello, I decided to make a Forum for people who have groups they want to Affiliate (partner up with) the.. D Gray Black Order.

Our banner:


If you want to form Affies, then follow this format:

Group name:
Banner:
URL:
Description:



Will accept your group if you are the Creator of the Group or are a Moderator. After forming the Affiliation, we'll add your group into our Affiliations page, and we expect the same from your group!
Member
19864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / @ my favorite sho...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Eto...ano...I was wondering if you would like to be affiliated with my groups? They are as follows:

1.// Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
2.// Square Enix Clan
3.// The Twilight Brigade
XD

Here's the info for each (and yes they are separated. ^^)

1.// Group name: Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
2.// Banner:
3.// URL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Hidden_Forbidden_Holy_Ground
4.// Description: A group for all .hack series lovers!! We RP, and have tons of games!! XD Really fun! Casting right now!!



1.// Group name: Square Enix Clan
2.// Banner:
3.// URL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Square_Enix_Clan
4.// Description: A site dedicated to all things Square Enix!! We have games, the latest info on al Square projects and we are currently auditioning for our RP characters!!!



1.// Group name: The Twilight Brigade
2.// Banner:
3.// URL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Twilight_Brigade
4.// Description:A group that is still growing and is the brainchild of one of my mods and myself. Raise your own Grunty here!!! XD
Posted 8/14/08
Group name: The Bloody Rose Academy

Banner:


URL: www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Bloody_Rose_Academy

Description: Wanna attend a unique school? Wanna compete against other people? Are you are worthy enough to be recognized as one of the 20 legendary vampires? If yes,then the bloody rose academy is the school for you!
Posted 8/14/08

songofdestiny wrote:

Eto...ano...I was wondering if you would like to be affiliated with my groups? They are as follows:

1.// Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
2.// Square Enix Clan
3.// The Twilight Brigade
XD

Here's the info for each (and yes they are separated. ^^)

1.// Group name: Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
2.// Banner:
3.// URL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Hidden_Forbidden_Holy_Ground
4.// Description: A group for all .hack series lovers!! We RP, and have tons of games!! XD Really fun! Casting right now!!



1.// Group name: Square Enix Clan
2.// Banner:
3.// URL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Square_Enix_Clan
4.// Description: A site dedicated to all things Square Enix!! We have games, the latest info on al Square projects and we are currently auditioning for our RP characters!!!



1.// Group name: The Twilight Brigade
2.// Banner:
3.// URL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Twilight_Brigade
4.// Description:A group that is still growing and is the brainchild of one of my mods and myself. Raise your own Grunty here!!! XD


Accepted, i added the groups in the affies ^_^
Posted 8/14/08

fantasy4ever11 wrote:

Group name: The Bloody Rose Academy

Banner:


URL: www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Bloody_Rose_Academy

Description: Wanna attend a unique school? Wanna compete against other people? Are you are worthy enough to be recognized as one of the 20 legendary vampires? If yes,then the bloody rose academy is the school for you!


This group is accepted, I already added the group to our Affies page ^_^
Posted 8/15/08

Xshadowalker92X wrote:


fantasy4ever11 wrote:

Group name: The Bloody Rose Academy

Banner:


URL: www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Bloody_Rose_Academy

Description: Wanna attend a unique school? Wanna compete against other people? Are you are worthy enough to be recognized as one of the 20 legendary vampires? If yes,then the bloody rose academy is the school for you!


This group is accepted, I already added the group to our Affies page ^_^


awesome~! thanx, i just added ur group to our page (n_n)
Posted 8/15/08

fantasy4ever11 wrote:


Xshadowalker92X wrote:


fantasy4ever11 wrote:

Group name: The Bloody Rose Academy

Banner:


URL: www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Bloody_Rose_Academy

Description: Wanna attend a unique school? Wanna compete against other people? Are you are worthy enough to be recognized as one of the 20 legendary vampires? If yes,then the bloody rose academy is the school for you!


This group is accepted, I already added the group to our Affies page ^_^


awesome~! thanx, i just added ur group to our page (n_n)


thanks glad to be affiliated with your group ^_^ hope you don't mind if i participate in it
Member
19864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / @ my favorite sho...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Thank you for adding my groups!! didn't want to quote 'cuz it get's messy!! XD I'll add you right away!!! BTW what do you think? Kidding....but seriously though. Not! XD Thank's again!!!
Posted 8/15/08

Xshadowalker92X wrote:


fantasy4ever11 wrote:


Xshadowalker92X wrote:


fantasy4ever11 wrote:

Group name: The Bloody Rose Academy

Banner:


URL: www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Bloody_Rose_Academy

Description: Wanna attend a unique school? Wanna compete against other people? Are you are worthy enough to be recognized as one of the 20 legendary vampires? If yes,then the bloody rose academy is the school for you!


This group is accepted, I already added the group to our Affies page ^_^


awesome~! thanx, i just added ur group to our page (n_n)


thanks glad to be affiliated with your group ^_^ hope you don't mind if i participate in it


no problem and same here (n_n) oh~of course i don't mind X3 the more ppl who participate in the group the better
Moderator
23505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / MY
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08
Group name: Prince of Tennis Organization
Banner:


URL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Prince_of_Tennis_Organization
Posted 8/24/08

PrinceKeno wrote:

Group name: Prince of Tennis Organization
Banner:


URL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Prince_of_Tennis_Organization


Okay, thanks for the new Affie ^_^ (sorry i took so long.... i didn't see the post )
Moderator
23505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / MY
Offline
Posted 8/25/08


No problem However may you change it to this banner :


Posted 8/25/08

PrinceKeno wrote:



No problem However may you change it to this banner :




Okay, I'll change it right now!
Moderator
10731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at xx_PinkHolic(m...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Group name: Avatar Making Kaede-chan
Banner:

URL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Avatar_Making_Kaede-chan
Description:
We make avatars, banners, icons, presents, and more for anyone.
Posted 10/27/08

shana-chan02 wrote:

Group name: Avatar Making Kaede-chan
Banner:

URL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Avatar_Making_Kaede-chan
Description:
We make avatars, banners, icons, presents, and more for anyone.


Yup yup, accepted
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.