First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who's your least favorite character in death note?
Member
7541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
umm.. all! whahaha!
but i hate mellow! (didn't read the title!)
Member
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
L and Near!!!!!!><
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

annie_enma wrote:

L and Near!!!!!!><


Nyaaa! You hate L!!!! I <3 him!!! LoL Hate whoever you like...
I hate Light...

Member
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
ahhhhhhh, it's not wat i mean, oh my!!! i wronged topic forum
i mean i love L and Near, but i'm also hate Light, boo
sorry

codeblackhayate wrote:


annie_enma wrote:

L and Near!!!!!!><


Nyaaa! You hate L!!!! I <3 him!!! LoL Hate whoever you like...
I hate Light...



3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

annie_enma wrote:

ahhhhhhh, it's not wat i mean, oh my!!! i wronged topic forum
i mean i love L and Near, but i'm also hate Light, boo
sorry

codeblackhayate wrote:


annie_enma wrote:

L and Near!!!!!!><


Nyaaa! You hate L!!!! I <3 him!!! LoL Hate whoever you like...
I hate Light...





Ahh sorry...
Member
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
oh, nevermind
it should be me to apologize u

codeblackhayate wrote:


annie_enma wrote:

ahhhhhhh, it's not wat i mean, oh my!!! i wronged topic forum
i mean i love L and Near, but i'm also hate Light, boo
sorry

codeblackhayate wrote:


annie_enma wrote:

L and Near!!!!!!><


Nyaaa! You hate L!!!! I <3 him!!! LoL Hate whoever you like...
I hate Light...





Ahh sorry...


Member
15800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cullen Residence,...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
lolz..XD

i actually hate no one..lolz..XD
Member
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Do you really wan...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Well.....There are so many I like. I really don't like Takada, Mikami, and Light(though he's a special case)
Most of the time I'm either nuteral with Near, or totally under his spell.

Member
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Grand Line
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Misa of course.. she's just arrgh a bitch and she have nothing in her head.. she's soooo stupid!!
Member
7851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Madrid
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
misa =D
Member
10424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Apex of my twin f...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
I hate Takada! Haha!
I really laughed when I saw her dying...
*evil grin*
Member
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / over here
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08

LilBabyNeko wrote:

Sorry to anyone that likes Misa, But i just can't stand her. Yea she's got a cute and perky personality but I can't stand how she obsesses over Light the way she does. She does whatever Light tells her to without thinking and is to stupid to realize that Light was just using her from the very beginning. But this is all just my opinion so as i said before sorry to all the Misa fans out there.


Agreed.
I also didn't really like Takada. I'm partial to Near so I don't hate him but I do think it's unfair that he got to catch Kira & not L.
Member
535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
I hate Mello and LIGHT YAGAMI
Member
17145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dancing with haji...
Offline
Posted 6/24/09
misa is as annoying as hell. but matsu killed light, so im stuck on which ever
Posted 1/29/11
MELLOOOOoooo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.