First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[Jdrama] Attention Please and the SP.
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
It's good. You'll enjoy this drama.
I can't wait for the Australia SP.
:]
12824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

Juliexs wrote:


sae90 wrote:

I started watching it because one friend suggested to me..It is a good drama with funny parts alternated with thoughtful parts..plus it makes me appreciate more the work of the hostess (or I should say of the "cabin attendanto"? )
For the ending I hope that the would be together...but there is still the last SP in Australia..surely they will be together in it!


I heard Ryo only appears in flashbacks in the Sydney SP. Cant wait for subs though =]


Hatashimo! But if Ryo appears only in Flashbacks maybe they won't be together! :(
They aren't destined to de lovers!
10637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
I am still waiting for the Sydney special to be subbed!!!
4851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

sae90 wrote:

I started watching it because one friend suggested to me..It is a good drama with funny parts alternated with thoughtful parts..plus it makes me appreciate more the work of the hostess (or I should say of the "cabin attendanto"? )
For the ending I hope that the would be together...but there is still the last SP in Australia..surely they will be together in it!


hehe. same here. I hope Nishikido Ryo appeared more...
he had quite a good role there...and he actedd pretty well..hehe=D
can't wait for the SP in Australia!~!!!!!
4851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

sae90 wrote:


Juliexs wrote:


sae90 wrote:

I started watching it because one friend suggested to me..It is a good drama with funny parts alternated with thoughtful parts..plus it makes me appreciate more the work of the hostess (or I should say of the "cabin attendanto"? )
For the ending I hope that the would be together...but there is still the last SP in Australia..surely they will be together in it!


I heard Ryo only appears in flashbacks in the Sydney SP. Cant wait for subs though =]


Hatashimo! But if Ryo appears only in Flashbacks maybe they won't be together! :(
They aren't destined to de lovers! :(



うそ・・・
Nishikido Ryo should just appear in flashbacks!!!
thats not gooD~!!!
what will happen to Misaki!?!? ><
anyway...Let's all wait for the SP in australia!!! ><

THANKS for the info guys! =D
ほんとう に ありか゛とう~~

12824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Nihonjintensai wrote:


sae90 wrote:


Juliexs wrote:


sae90 wrote:

I started watching it because one friend suggested to me..It is a good drama with funny parts alternated with thoughtful parts..plus it makes me appreciate more the work of the hostess (or I should say of the "cabin attendanto"? )
For the ending I hope that the would be together...but there is still the last SP in Australia..surely they will be together in it!


I heard Ryo only appears in flashbacks in the Sydney SP. Cant wait for subs though =]


Hatashimo! But if Ryo appears only in Flashbacks maybe they won't be together! :(
They aren't destined to de lovers! :(



うそ・・・
Nishikido Ryo should just appear in flashbacks!!!
thats not gooD~!!!
what will happen to Misaki!?!? ><
anyway...Let's all wait for the SP in australia!!! ><

THANKS for the info guys! =D
ほんとう に ありか゛とう~~



Surely he will appear! I'm very confident in this SP!
4851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

sae90 wrote:


Nihonjintensai wrote:


sae90 wrote:


Juliexs wrote:


sae90 wrote:

I started watching it because one friend suggested to me..It is a good drama with funny parts alternated with thoughtful parts..plus it makes me appreciate more the work of the hostess (or I should say of the "cabin attendanto"? )
For the ending I hope that the would be together...but there is still the last SP in Australia..surely they will be together in it!


I heard Ryo only appears in flashbacks in the Sydney SP. Cant wait for subs though =]


Hatashimo! But if Ryo appears only in Flashbacks maybe they won't be together! :(
They aren't destined to de lovers! :(



うそ・・・
Nishikido Ryo should just appear in flashbacks!!!
thats not gooD~!!!
what will happen to Misaki!?!? ><
anyway...Let's all wait for the SP in australia!!! ><

THANKS for the info guys! =D
ほんとう に ありか゛とう~~



Surely he will appear! I'm very confident in this SP!



Hehe.
よかったあ~~~
Thanks^_^
1733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / South Sacramento,...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
I didn't even finish this drama yet & its soo spoiling :[. rawr.. I shoulda never clicked on thisss!
4851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

RoseHiga wrote:

I didn't even finish this drama yet & its soo spoiling :[. rawr.. I shoulda never clicked on thisss!


AH!!!
GOMEN NASAI!!!!!
I should've put on the SPOILER ALERT!!!! ><
Hontou gomen nasai!!!! ><
Posted 7/30/08 , edited 7/30/08
I liked the drama, although Youko can get annoying. Waiting for Sydney. But yea, Shota isn't in it. But hey, it's different since every other drama has to have some romance.
1504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
His name's in the cast list? Of course he's in it.

And yes, I'm hoping for romance too, so I can't give up yet. Don't tell people so bluntly he's only appearing in flashbacks/not appearing at all. They might just kill you.
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
In the Honolulu SP, it hinted that they were a destine couple by the green sunset.
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
--private neverla...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Juliexs wrote:


I heard Ryo only appears in flashbacks in the Sydney SP. Cant wait for subs though =]


...i got sooo hooked up watching Attention Please and just like Nodame Cantabile I become an instant stalker for the love story of Ryo and Aya--im looking forward in seeing them sharing sweety moments...but If Ryo would only appear in flashbacks in the Sydney SP--so the green sunset thingy wich they both witnessed, which means "together forever", aint true at all? but, wouldn't it be acontradiction?, ... geeze this news is a downer for me honestly...ionno if i should still watch the Sydney SP...booo-hoo no more stalking for me.
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

lilaznxbebe wrote:

In the Honolulu SP, it hinted that they were a destine couple by the green sunset.


yes! ! i noticed... But both of their definition were....AHaha I laugh on their definition on the green sunset...


:sweatingbullets:
I wonder if crunchyroll will upload the sp...
im waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
I watched the Sydney Australia SP and.....

But it's okay.. it's FUN anyway.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.