First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
ask all your naruto questions - ill awnser
828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere, over t...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

AnimeKami wrote:

are you a narutard??


srry AnimeKami, but that was rude D:<
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

leonheart666 wrote:

why do many people hate naruto?? why do they criticize narutards?


regardless of what people like. there will always be people who hate things
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

note19926 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

are you a narutard??


srry AnimeKami, but that was rude D:<


it is okay
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
is anyone going to ask me a naruto question?.....cuz what you ask other people might be wanting to know the samething! so ask!!!!!
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

GintokiSakata wrote:

I've got a question, sensei!

Can you read the rules?


ha-ha-ha.....yeah i read them.....but rules are ment to be broken...loosen up
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 7/24/08

hearmyname wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

my little sister tried doing this to me >.> "ask me any question from naruto and I'll know the answer"


I then punched her in the face >.>


lol....that is a funny story. no one is strong enough to hit me.....lol....i'm a football player.....lol.....but would you like to punch me through the internet?...or ask me a question?


*raises eyebrow* If you're a football player then wouldn't you be getting hit all the time >.> so then I don't your strength would be an issue.

*grins* Since you were being a smart ass about someone punching you through the internet I won't adress to that :P

Actually... I do have a question about naruto (it won't be a trivial one because if I wanted to know then I'd just ask my sister >.<)

So~ why was a show that's about ninjas (and could have been bloody cool) brought down by the overall bad production, never ending fillers (I understand the need for fillers and like them well enough because they give time for character develpment), and repeating flashbacks (I swear I must have seen 120 'sasuke as a little boy with his brother' flashbacks in only 60 or 70 eps >.<)

It's like overproducing a song~ the song is good at it's core but is dragged down by all the crap that distracts you from it's original meaning >.<

To put it simply... why didn't the **producers** of the naruto anime know any better? :\
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

BoredRb wrote:

you are a bad troll =__=


and that means what?
Posted 7/24/08
ummm . ya this is agianst the rules...no more naruto threads

reported
104007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/24/08

note19926 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

are you a narutard??


srry AnimeKami, but that was rude D:<


it is a valid question >.>

narutard is within the realm of naruto
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

thenatureofthings wrote:


hearmyname wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

my little sister tried doing this to me >.> "ask me any question from naruto and I'll know the answer"


I then punched her in the face >.>


lol....that is a funny story. no one is strong enough to hit me.....lol....i'm a football player.....lol.....but would you like to punch me through the internet?...or ask me a question?


*raises eyebrow* If you're a football player then wouldn't you be getting hit all the time >.> so then I don't your strength would be an issue.

*grins* Since you were being a smart ass about someone punching you through the internet I won't adress to that :P

Actually... I do have a question about naruto (it won't be a trivial one because if I wanted to know then I'd just ask my sister >.<)

So~ why was a show that's about ninjas (and could have been bloody cool) brought down by the overall bad production, never ending fillers (I understand the need for fillers and like them well enough because they give time for character develpment), and repeating flashbacks (I swear I must have seen 120 'sasuke as a little boy with his brother' flashbacks in only 60 or 70 eps >.<)

It's like overproducing a song~ the song is good at it's core but is dragged down by all the crap that distracts you from it's original meaning >.<

To put it simply... why didn't the prodecers of the naruto anime know any better? :\


naturally cuz old people are retards.....lol 30+
6458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / With Her Looking...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
even if people are being assholez a little bit, itz true though you should abide by cr forum rulez, and ps what happenz to obito, I coul've sworn he was tobi?, but he was madara XD
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

GunShade wrote:

even if people are being assholez a little bit, itz true though you should abide by cr forum rulez, and ps what happenz to obito, I coul've sworn he was tobi?, but he was madara XD


tobi and obito have NOTHING TO DO with each other...tobi is madara's soul....in a body
828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere, over t...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

AnimeKami wrote:


note19926 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

are you a narutard??


srry AnimeKami, but that was rude D:<


it is a valid question >.>

narutard is within the realm of naruto




o_o true...................


xD

3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / you tell me!!
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

BoredRb wrote:

sensei! why do you fail as a troll?


what in the heck is a troll?
Posted 7/24/08

hearmyname wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:


hearmyname wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

my little sister tried doing this to me >.> "ask me any question from naruto and I'll know the answer"


I then punched her in the face >.>


lol....that is a funny story. no one is strong enough to hit me.....lol....i'm a football player.....lol.....but would you like to punch me through the internet?...or ask me a question?


*raises eyebrow* If you're a football player then wouldn't you be getting hit all the time >.> so then I don't your strength would be an issue.

*grins* Since you were being a smart ass about someone punching you through the internet I won't adress to that :P

Actually... I do have a question about naruto (it won't be a trivial one because if I wanted to know then I'd just ask my sister >.<)

So~ why was a show that's about ninjas (and could have been bloody cool) brought down by the overall bad production, never ending fillers (I understand the need for fillers and like them well enough because they give time for character develpment), and repeating flashbacks (I swear I must have seen 120 'sasuke as a little boy with his brother' flashbacks in only 60 or 70 eps >.<)

It's like overproducing a song~ the song is good at it's core but is dragged down by all the crap that distracts you from it's original meaning >.<

To put it simply... why didn't the prodecers of the naruto anime know any better? :\


naturally cuz old people are retards.....lol 30+


Hm, I was honestly hoping for more of an explanation :\

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.