Post Reply Kyou's substoryline
kyou lovers
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my house, duh!!
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
I wuz wanderin y Kyou doesn't have her own little story w/ tomoya like fuko nagisa and tomoyo does??? And also y does she start cryin when nagisa(sp?) gets hurt....
Creator
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

animejenni256 wrote:

I wuz wanderin y Kyou doesn't have her own little story w/ tomoya like fuko nagisa and tomoyo does??? And also y does she start cryin when nagisa(sp?) gets hurt....


idk, but we'd all like to see a couple of Kyou episodes..
and she was crying because she really liked Tomoya, but she realized that he acctually liked Nagisa more..
kyou lovers
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my house, duh!!
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
oh.... thnx kinda suxs tho
Creator
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

animejenni256 wrote:

oh.... thnx kinda suxs tho


yeah, it does...
kyou lovers
2679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
If only nagisa didnt exist then Kyou would've had a chance with Tomoya
Creator
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

demongirl23 wrote:

If only nagisa didnt exist then Kyou would've had a chance with Tomoya


exactly!
damn nagisa...

gotta upload this one again for emphasis...


Moderator
6119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Tulsa..A boring p...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
i say we raid key studios and demand a Kyou story i suggest something about how she and Tomoya first met cuz they seemed to be friends before the story actually started
Creator
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

monkeyzamm wrote:

i say we raid key studios and demand a Kyou story i suggest something about how she and Tomoya first met cuz they seemed to be friends before the story actually started


exactlly!!
oh, how do you like the new page?
=P
Moderator
6119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Tulsa..A boring p...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

keitaro3674 wrote:


monkeyzamm wrote:

i say we raid key studios and demand a Kyou story i suggest something about how she and Tomoya first met cuz they seemed to be friends before the story actually started


exactlly!!
oh, how do you like the new page?
=P


its cool i like rule one and now your kyou's lover....hahaha
kyou lovers
1208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / THERE!
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/2/08
There IS a Kyou storyline, they just couldn't fit it in the anime ^^

Keitarou will soon find out.

EDIT: Well...IF he gets the download working ^^
You must be logged in to post.