Created by toocutetobetrue
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
who matches Amu-chan the best?
7769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere u will...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
this is just a survey i wanted to do b4 i finish the whole shugo chara series...plz tell me what u think!!^^
781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Mandaluyong City
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
ikuto daisuki
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Duplicate
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/24/08
how many times do i stress this, there are more anime then "shugo chara"

all i see now, are shugo chara this shugo chara that, watch other anime!!

sidenote: shugo chara is not that good >.>
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Richmond,Vancouve...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
lol
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 7/24/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

how many times do i stress this, there are more anime then "shugo chara"

all i see now, are shugo chara this shugo chara that, watch other anime!!

sidenote: shugo chara is not that good >.>


We can always say, "The f*cking Polls Section matches with 'Amu-chan' the best"


that is true that reminds i need ep 38

thats right i folo this series i am not in "love" with it >.> though
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
pole section =.=''
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

how many times do i stress this, there are more anime then "shugo chara"

all i see now, are shugo chara this shugo chara that, watch other anime!!

sidenote: shugo chara is not that good >.>


We can always say, "The f*cking Polls Section matches with 'Amu-chan' the best"


that is true that reminds i need ep 38

thats right i folo this series i am not in "love" with it >.> though


The serie isn't too bad but the fanbase is as annoying as hell -_-
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/24/08

holy_may wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

how many times do i stress this, there are more anime then "shugo chara"

all i see now, are shugo chara this shugo chara that, watch other anime!!

sidenote: shugo chara is not that good >.>


We can always say, "The f*cking Polls Section matches with 'Amu-chan' the best"


that is true that reminds i need ep 38

thats right i folo this series i am not in "love" with it >.> though


The serie isn't too bad but the fanbase is as annoying as hell -_-


exactly V_V
20364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your closet...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Who matches Amu-chan the best you say? The answer is...I do!! I match Amu-chan the best LOL

Just kidding. Ikuto all the way!
20082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / kroY weN
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
ikuto! ikuto! ikuto! ikuto!
Posted 7/24/08
ikutoooo^^ me also like tadase...but ikutooo is cooler >O<
9331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere In Gran...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
IKUTO!!!!!!~~~
2991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Ikuto of course!
Posted 7/25/08
ikuto
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.