Post Reply Who Was The Scariest Ghost In The Fatal Frame Series?
Member
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Who Cares Stalker!:P
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
There were many scary ghosts in the fatal frame series, but I remember being frightened most by the broken neck woman from 2 and the crawling woman in 3. What ghost scared you the most in the fatal frame series??

Posted 7/26/08

SuppaiMomo wrote:

There were many scary ghosts in the fatal frame series, but I remember being frightened most by the broken neck woman from 2 and the crawling woman in 3. What ghost scared you the most in the fatal frame series??



i agree with you she is soo scary ghost,,,,,,,^_^
Member
18160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

feelfree4ever wrote:


SuppaiMomo wrote:

There were many scary ghosts in the fatal frame series, but I remember being frightened most by the broken neck woman from 2 and the crawling woman in 3. What ghost scared you the most in the fatal frame series??



i agree with you she is soo scary ghost,,,,,,,^_^


OMG I agree with the both of you~! I wonder why suppaimomo *wink wink* When we were playing we turned around and then the broken neck woman's face was right in front of us!!! >.< OMFG we were screaming and then we cried to our mom. haha we were so young back then haha ^_^;;. OMG so Scaryy >.<
Member
54571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalking Him.
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
oh you meant this ff group well i would have to say that hard boss in ff3 umm that really didnt say much lolxDD
Moderator
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08

nekoiscute wrote:

OMG I agree with the both of you~! I wonder why suppaimomo *wink wink* When we were playing we turned around and then the broken neck woman's face was right in front of us!!! >.< OMFG we were screaming and then we cried to our mom. haha we were so young back then haha ^_^;;. OMG so Scaryy >.<


lol! the broken neck woman was classic!

I have the same experience as you! I remebered being in the kiryu house, near the projector room. the small hall leading to some boxes(that's the storage i think). and then me and my friends we're fooling around and raised the camera and then poof! broken woman was right in front of us! LOL! we were screaming like crazy!

I thought that where the broken neck woman appeared was a bathroom. So i got scared going to our bathroom. XD

The Limbo woman also scared me so much.
Member
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Who Cares Stalker!:P
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Hehe it seems that the broken neck woman brings terrifying memories that's hilarious that i wasn't the only one haha that limbo woman does look freaky!!
Member
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Muntinlupa
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
i say the woman in the well in fatal frame 3 the torment
Posted 9/18/08
I say the scariest is the Broken neck in ff1
She falls down
And appears infront of u suddenly
Moderator
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

Sae_Kurosawa wrote:

I say the scariest is the Broken neck in ff1
She falls down
And appears infront of u suddenly


i hate her head. haha!
6982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/26/08
for me it's fallen woman -_- maybe i said this before somewhere..
i was poking around for herbal med in a small room where there's a safe point lantern there.. suddenly the light(of the lantern) went off and there's a scream and she landed in front of me T_______T i paused and throw away the controller and buried my face in a pillow for awhile lol.. hazukashi ne... ^^'
Posted 9/26/08
I hate broken neck she too pretty
Posted 10/29/08
I always picture the DAMN foot of Fallen woman DAMN HER,HER FEET SMELL's LIKE ROTTEN POTATOES!
Member
640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
scariest for me is the woman chasing you with a knife at the beginning of fatal frame 3
Member
640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
also the old guy in the first ff
You must be logged in to post.