First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
REQUEST- Manga Scans
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 7/30/08
hey!! If u want a manga scan here is the place to come!!
iBunny will be doing ur Manga scans ^_^

fill out this fourm!

Username:
Hair:
Eyes:
Cloths:
Etc.:
Written Text:
Cropped?
Designs?
Picture:


* LIMIT 1 PER DAY*

Examples
Posted 7/25/08


Username: animafreak623
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown
Cloths: anything but pink and purple, lol, u pick ^_^
Etc.: idk O.o
Written Text: Nima-chan, animafreak623
Cropped: no (unless u think it looks better cropped O.o lol)
Designs: brushes, anything else to make it look cute
pic:
Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/25/08


Here you go, first costumer ^-^ I've got 2 versions for you, the big one and the avi version.
Hope you like them~

Posted 7/25/08

iBunny wrote:



Here you go, first costumer ^-^ I've got 2 versions for you, the big one and the avi version.
Hope you like them~



i'm srry i'm such a pain, but could u plz keep the original text too????? i'm srry
Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

animafreak623 wrote:


iBunny wrote:



Here you go, first costumer ^-^ I've got 2 versions for you, the big one and the avi version.
Hope you like them~



i'm srry i'm such a pain, but could u plz keep the original text too????? i'm srry


Ahh. Gomen, i couldnt get them back onto the avi version but kindof on the big one. here you go. sowwy ><

Posted 7/25/08


its no problem, lol XD its so beautiful!!!! thank u soooo much!!!!!! *hugs u* ^_^
Posted 7/26/08
Username:crunchi_07
Hair:random
Eyes:uhm...blue?you decide
Clothes:random
Etc.: no hearts or whateva[nothing]
Written Text:no thanks
Cropped?no
Designs?nothin...i just want colours please make the colours clearer...no watercolour effects
Picture:
Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

crunchi_07 wrote:

Username:crunchi_07
Hair:random
Eyes:uhm...blue?you decide
Clothes:random
Etc.: no hearts or whateva[nothing]
Written Text:no thanks
Cropped?no
Designs?nothin...i just want colours please make the colours clearer...no watercolour effects
Picture:


errm is this alright?
Posted 7/26/08
Username:NarutoFangirl_123095
Hair:brown
Eyes: light brown
Cloths:red
Etc.:no thanks
Written Text:NarutoFangirl_123095 ,Nancy
Cropped?no
Designs?any
Picture
Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/27/08


Here you go ne. hope you like it~ :3

Member
9219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the streets T_T
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Username: rheafaye
Hair: light brown
Eyes: random
Cloths: light purple
Etc.: any
Written Text: rheafaye
Cropped? no
Designs? any
Picture:
Posted 7/28/08
Username:animeluver001
Hair:both black
Eyes: mitsuki light brown / takuto light blue
Cloths: black (leave as is)
Etc.: no
Written Text: the anime group13
Cropped?if u think itll look good yes
Designs? any
Picture:
Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/28/08


Here you go ne~ Hope you like it

Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

animeluver001 wrote:

Username:animeluver001
Hair:both black
Eyes: mitsuki light brown / takuto light blue
Cloths: black (leave as is)
Etc.: no
Written Text: the anime group13
Cropped?if u think itll look good yes
Designs? any
Picture:


Here you go ne. Hope you like it
Tell me if you want me to change something

Posted 7/28/08

iBunny wrote:


animeluver001 wrote:

Username:animeluver001
Hair:both black
Eyes: mitsuki light brown / takuto light blue
Cloths: black (leave as is)
Etc.: no
Written Text: the anime group13
Cropped?if u think itll look good yes
Designs? any
Picture:


Here you go ne. Hope you like it
Tell me if you want me to change something



omg!!! i sooooo loove it!! thnx soo much!! its like totally perfect!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.