First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Naruto
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 7/24/08
alright after all of this time, do you think that naruto got any stronger or better? do you think that he may be Hokage eventually?your thoughts here.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Naruto thread.

Please kill me.

Reported.
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:

Naruto thread.

Please kill me.

Reported.


offtopic
~deported
Posted 7/24/08
FTW~!


The_8th_Sin wrote:

Naruto thread.

Please kill me.

Reported.


why kill you? kill naruto instead XD
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Aizen-X wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

Naruto thread.

Please kill me.

Reported.


offtopic
~deported


you aren't as intelligent as you think

No Naruto Thread
3187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
I think we should kill the person that made this thread, since he cant read
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Aizen-X wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

Naruto thread.

Please kill me.

Reported.


offtopic
~deported


How the fuck are you deporting me? Am I an illegal immigrant?
41087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere?
Offline
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 7/24/08
He wanted to celebrate getting 500 cr points.
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

holy_may wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

Naruto thread.

Please kill me.

Reported.


offtopic
~deported


you aren't as intelligent as you think

No Naruto Thread


shall i deport you to for being off topic? i asked a question, if anyone is not intelligent, its you.
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Oh threads like this.. I miss thee.
104101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/24/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

Naruto thread.

Please kill me.

Reported.


offtopic
~deported


How the fuck are you deporting me? Am I an illegal immigrant?


lol scan your passport and birth certificate, and own him lol XD
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

mushroommantis wrote:

He wanted to celebrate getting 500 cr points.


no i asked a question, thats all.
104101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/24/08

Aizen-X wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

Naruto thread.

Please kill me.

Reported.


offtopic
~deported


you aren't as intelligent as you think

No Naruto Thread


shall i deport you to for being off topic? i asked a question, if anyone is not intelligent, its you.


not following the rules, arrested for being a dumbass
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

AnimeKami wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

Naruto thread.

Please kill me.

Reported.


offtopic
~deported


How the fuck are you deporting me? Am I an illegal immigrant?


lol scan your passport and birth certificate, and own him lol XD


Fuck! I don't know where they are! Oh well.
Posted 7/24/08

Aizen-X wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

Naruto thread.

Please kill me.

Reported.


offtopic
~deported


you aren't as intelligent as you think

No Naruto Thread


shall i deport you to for being off topic? i asked a question, if anyone is not intelligent, its you.


**facepalms** did you even bother to look at the naruto section or even search a topic? im pretty sure there's a bunch of similar topics like this on the naruto section -_-

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.