First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Naruto
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/24/08

Aizen-X wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:



you dont havea green card, no greencard = immigrant = leave US. simple.


obviously you are illiterate


oh not, you got me all wrong child, i am the most literate person alive, i just speak in ways in which you cannot understand.


yes you are right a language called "dumbass" only person that speaks "dumbass" is you dumbass
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 7/24/08 , edited 7/24/08
"Uuuuh..." Insulting on the internet, SERIOUS BUSINESS..


* No naruto threads
* This is PG-13 forum, mind your language
* Please refrain from trolling ;D
* Yesh I am a mini-mod and insulting me won't work, so search on "mini-mod" and complain in that thread.


Edit:

Everyone has a life, what they do with it is entirely up to them.
4615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
lol funny ass phailure of a thread... and no naruto was never strong and will never get any stronger, why? because i dont watch it, so i dont know if hes strong in the 1st place 0.o lol =]
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:



you dont havea green card, no greencard = immigrant = leave US. simple.


obviously you are illiterate


oh not, you got me all wrong child, i am the most literate person alive, i just speak in ways in which you cannot understand.


Obviously, your logic is a complete fallacy.


your existance is fallacy, you cannot understand me so please ill ask you nicely, please go shoot yourself.
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

AHTL wrote:

"Uuuuh..." Insulting on the internet, SERIOUS BUSINESS..


* No naruto threads
* This is PG-13 forum, mind your language
* Please refrain from trolling ;D
* Yesh I am a mini-mod and insulting me won't work, so search on "mini-mod" and complain in that thread.


Edit:

Everyone has a life, what they do with it is entirely up to them.


oh dont worry, i never intended to
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Aizen-X wrote:

alright after all of this time, do you think that naruto got any stronger or better? do you think that he may be Hokage eventually?your thoughts here.


An advice: Use the search engine.
You made yourself look like an idiot by not utilizing a program set by the site.
Don't worry nobody really hates you, everybody just thinks you're too nice. X3
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
I grow tired of this performance of fail. When are the mods getting here?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 7/24/08

ailestriker wrote:

lol funny ass phailure of a thread... and no naruto was never strong and will never get any stronger, why? because i dont watch it, so i dont know if hes strong in the 1st place 0.o lol =]


Without watching it, I can predict the battles.


Naruto gets his ass kicked, again and again, Naruto snaps because of something and kicks ass.

This takes... 5+ episodes.
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/24/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:

I grow tired of this performance of fail. When are the mods getting here?


i dono XD i won against him, already lets just see if the others will XD
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Aizen-X wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:



you dont havea green card, no greencard = immigrant = leave US. simple.


obviously you are illiterate


oh not, you got me all wrong child, i am the most literate person alive, i just speak in ways in which you cannot understand.


Obviously, your logic is a complete fallacy.


your existance is fallacy, you cannot understand me so please ill ask you nicely, please go shoot yourself.


No existence is a fallacy, it's like dividing by zero.
Oh, but you're ignorance is a Logical Fallacy that's for sure.
X3, No offense, I just have to say it.
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:



you dont havea green card, no greencard = immigrant = leave US. simple.


obviously you are illiterate


oh not, you got me all wrong child, i am the most literate person alive, i just speak in ways in which you cannot understand.


Obviously, your logic is a complete fallacy.


your existance is fallacy, you cannot understand me so please ill ask you nicely, please go shoot yourself.


your existance is fallacy
----------------------------------
Explain

you cannot understand me
--------------------------------------
Yet we're having a conversation right now. Condratiction #1

please go shoot yourself
-------------------------------------
I've shot myself with a squirt gun, what else?


no you cannot understand my knowledge which means you cannot understand me. you failed.
i dont need to explain why your existance is fallacy, you wouldnt understand anyways. fail again
that'll work, at least you will make youself look silly.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

I grow tired of this performance of fail. When are the mods getting here?


There is truth with what you speak. The OP's argument is not backed up with support, nor evidence.

And BTW, Music is a she.


What does that have to do with this thread?
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

AnimeKami wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

I grow tired of this performance of fail. When are the mods getting here?


i dono XD i won against him, already lets just see if the others will XD


i dont know what you are still talking about, you still lose because you are like the others, cannot understand my knowledge, and is still deported like the others.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

AHTL wrote:


ailestriker wrote:

lol funny ass phailure of a thread... and no naruto was never strong and will never get any stronger, why? because i dont watch it, so i dont know if hes strong in the 1st place 0.o lol =]


Without watching it, I can predict the battles.


Naruto gets his ass kicked, again and again, Naruto snaps because of something and kicks ass.

This takes... 5+ episodes.


you forgot to add in the standing around telling your enemy your lifes story bit in your calculations.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

MassiveAssaultUnit wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

I grow tired of this performance of fail. When are the mods getting here?


uhm...... when they are finished thinking about some moe?
or when an EW member does something bad that has reasons to be banned (is padjoy online?)


Maybe mods start undercover accounts to troll EW! Holy shit! It's a plot! This OP is really BK!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.