First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Choose a class
15552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In your pants//
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

bimbim_kb wrote:


aanggela wrote:

can ii be in the morning class. ?



congrats~!! u ar now in the morning class good luck~!!

plz register 4 the membership cards~~!
15552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In your pants//
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

bimbim_kb wrote:


Xrana wrote:

Morning Class!!!




hai~~!! approved~! gwood lucwk~~!!!



plz register 4 the membership cards~!!!

15552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In your pants//
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

bimbim_kb wrote:


LovEvolution wrote:


bimbim_kb wrote:


LovEvolution wrote:

Espada Plz? x3 & Thnx Very Much o.o.




of course u can~~!! congates u ar now in the night time class~~!!


Thnx ^^.



ur welcome~~!! ^^





plz reegister 4 the membership card~~!!!
Posted 8/20/08
Morning Class Plz ^^
Posted 8/20/08

maggiedaissy wrote:

Morning Class Plz ^^


okay u r now in the morning class good luck
and make sure u get a membership card
Posted 8/20/08

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


maggiedaissy wrote:

Morning Class Plz ^^


okay u r now in the morning class good luck
and make sure u get a membership card


okie dokie ^^
Posted 8/20/08

maggiedaissy wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


maggiedaissy wrote:

Morning Class Plz ^^


okay u r now in the morning class good luck
and make sure u get a membership card


okie dokie ^^


countonue your work whenever you're ready
8500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ↓ Down the Rabbit...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Can I be in the Night Class?
Posted 8/22/08

IchiRuki21 wrote:

Can I be in the Night Class?


you are now in the night class.good luck.
please register for a membership card in the forum
8500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ↓ Down the Rabbit...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


IchiRuki21 wrote:

Can I be in the Night Class?


you are now in the night class.good luck.
please register for a membership card in the forum


Okie dokie! Thnx!
Posted 8/22/08

IchiRuki21 wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


IchiRuki21 wrote:

Can I be in the Night Class?


you are now in the night class.good luck.
please register for a membership card in the forum


Okie dokie! Thnx!


no thanks required
8500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ↓ Down the Rabbit...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


IchiRuki21 wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


IchiRuki21 wrote:

Can I be in the Night Class?


you are now in the night class.good luck.
please register for a membership card in the forum


Okie dokie! Thnx!


no thanks required


Haha. I'll thank you anyway. *sticks tongue out at you*
Posted 8/22/08

IchiRuki21 wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


IchiRuki21 wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


IchiRuki21 wrote:

Can I be in the Night Class?


you are now in the night class.good luck.
please register for a membership card in the forum


Okie dokie! Thnx!


no thanks required


Haha. I'll thank you anyway. *sticks tongue out at you*


hey. you're the student and i'm headmaster
that's denetion for u .JK
8500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ↓ Down the Rabbit...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


IchiRuki21 wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


IchiRuki21 wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


IchiRuki21 wrote:

Can I be in the Night Class?


you are now in the night class.good luck.
please register for a membership card in the forum


Okie dokie! Thnx!


no thanks required


Haha. I'll thank you anyway. *sticks tongue out at you*


hey. you're the student and i'm headmaster
that's denetion for u .JK


Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!??? 0.0 Well, I'm a student who's telling the headmaster to have fun T.T
Posted 8/22/08

IchiRuki21 wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


IchiRuki21 wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


IchiRuki21 wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


IchiRuki21 wrote:

Can I be in the Night Class?


you are now in the night class.good luck.
please register for a membership card in the forum


Okie dokie! Thnx!


no thanks required


Haha. I'll thank you anyway. *sticks tongue out at you*


hey. you're the student and i'm headmaster
that's denetion for u .JK


Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!??? 0.0 Well, I'm a student who's telling the headmaster to have fun T.T


Get Back to Class.
Oh wait there's no teachers.
Well go back to your dorm!
lol jk
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.