First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Chapter 77 early spoilers
Member
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Ch.77 Early Spoiler
This was posted fjfjbb99 from the Nana Livejournal group: blackstones
---not my credit. (i just copied and pasted)

First: there's barely a frame of Takumi (who slept through the whole thing), Shin and Nobu in this chapter.

Shion called Yasu that Nana's mom is picking up Nana's sister at her place, Miu told Yasu "you can go" but Yasu chose to stay. (Search's photographer somehow heard about the family reunion and head over there.)

Nana's sister burst into smile when she saw her mother. The reason why she ran away from home was because she had a crush on her brother, who's getting married and taking over dad's shop. She felt like she didn't belong anymore blah blah.

Shion hated being 'exclusive' and tied-down in a relationship, that's why she didn't want to be Yasu's girlfriend.

Hachi decided to name the child "Satsuki".

Here comes the biggie:

Ren went to find Layla (!!!)

Layla was at her mom's place so she didn't get Ren's "I'm coming for you" mail.

Search magazine paparazzi assumed some scandal of Ren getting Layla pregnant and followed Ren.

The paparazzi chase Ren's car in the snow, Ren thought he saw a black shadow resembled Nana (but was actually a cat), he crashed to a building, the front of the car was completely destory.

That's the end of the chapter.
(More coming when the spoiler people post more)

....so it's still a car accident ending for Ren huh...?
Moderator
8437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewere green an...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Ok This is the other Spoiler: Like what grprsa said this This was posted fjfjbb99 from the Nana Livejournal group: blackstones
---not my credit. (i just copied and pasted)


"Updated on 7/25:

Hachi found out everything from Naoki (regarding Ren's drug addiction).

Ren and Hachi talked on the phone, he asked her for the hotel address of where Nana is staying.

(so at least Hachi knows the truth and would let Nana know. Ren probably plan to drive to Osaka to see Nana after going to Layla").
Member
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
As I expected... But why this chapter is actually without meaning again? Ren's accident is the only important thing in the whole 77.
Moderator
8437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewere green an...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

Guennh wrote:

As I expected... But why this chapter is actually without meaning again? Ren's accident is the only important thing in the whole 77.


You know I hope this spoiler is wrong. But It is time for Hach to have that baby.

Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In a place full o...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
For some reason, I'm not exactly surprised that happened to Ren. We all knew SOMETHING happened to him, and that something was not good. Well I want to believe that he actually did not die (because it didn't say he did yet!) but is in a coma like some theories go.
Member
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

starlessnight wrote:


Guennh wrote:

As I expected... But why this chapter is actually without meaning again? Ren's accident is the only important thing in the whole 77.


You know I hope this spoiler is wrong. But It is time for Hach to have that baby.



Yes, You are right. Maybe she finally should give a birth ;D
Member
1025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

starlessnight wrote:


Guennh wrote:

As I expected... But why this chapter is actually without meaning again? Ren's accident is the only important thing in the whole 77.


You know I hope this spoiler is wrong. But It is time for Hach to have that baby.



Man, i totally agree with you. the only significant part was with the ren accident. i think hachi should have her baby. she looks like she's nine months pregnant now. hurry up and give birth!

Moderator
8437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewere green an...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Found more spoiler on Nana ch 77/
I found this at LJ black stone




Nana's mother reveal that she abandoned Nana because the man she was with at that time hated children. She chose herself over Nana.

Before crashing, Ren's car radio was playing Blast's song. He thought he saw Nana at the window (but was really a black cat) and crash into the building. The Search editors were shocked.

Moderator
8437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / somewere green an...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08
So look like that was it, a car crash. I want to see the scans so bad now
Posted 7/26/08
I'm not shocked about Ren and the car crash (I expected it and was shocked it didn't happen last chapter), but I am shocked that Ren went to find Reira. As for Nana's mother, I like her even less than before.
Member
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
wow.. still on chapter 77, back in february last i checked was chapter 74.... the manga is so slow...
Member
23117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

h4rd2 wrote:

wow.. still on chapter 77, back in february last i checked was chapter 74.... the manga is so slow...


And to make things worse, nothing much has happened in these last few chapters. Or it feels that way, at least.

Ren went to look for Reira??!! I thought he was at least going to see Nana on his way to the hospital. That totally undermines what Reira was trying to accomplish by quitting. I like Ren, but this pisses me off. He's acting like he really does love Reira or something; maybe that's why he saw the black cat as Nana, because he feels guilty for not going to see her instead.
I don't know. I'm just confused now.

After Miu planted that kiss on Yasu last chapter, I had a feeling he would stay with her this time.
Member
3861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Parking lot...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 7/26/08

mikimata wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:

wow.. still on chapter 77, back in february last i checked was chapter 74.... the manga is so slow...


And to make things worse, nothing much has happened in these last few chapters. Or it feels that way, at least.

Ren went to look for Reira??!! I thought he was at least going to see Nana on his way to the hospital. That totally undermines what Reira was trying to accomplish by quitting. I like Ren, but this pisses me off. He's acting like he really does love Reira or something; maybe that's why he saw the black cat as Nana, because he feels guilty for not going to see her instead.
I don't know. I'm just confused now.

After Miu planted that kiss on Yasu last chapter, I had a feeling he would stay with her this time.


oh.. thats a big spoiler u got there... i havnt reading the previous chapters..... its been like 6 months already last reading the manga. xD

i was hoping for the manga to be complete before continued reading it...
Member
23117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Well, it's not my spoiler really. I was just responding to the information in the previous posts. The spoilers could be wrong, too - I hope they are!

At any rate, I hope the actual chapter reads differently than the spoilers make it sound. Maybe Ren's actions will make more sense in context.
Member
1593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
if this is true i hope REN didn't die...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.