First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Shinigamis or Ninjas?
37062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
both ^^
Moderator
15933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 1° 17′ 0″ N, 103°...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
are they ninja? i thought kidou was just demon arts.... like not something that belonged to ninjas.... and if yo think abt it... ninjas have weapons too...
Moderator
2613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / inside the matrix
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
But ninjas don't get to live as long
Member
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Even if i like Naruto more, I would still want to become a shinigami. I mean they can fly, people cant see them and such, who wouldnt?
Moderator
15933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 1° 17′ 0″ N, 103°...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

KibaCanLickMe wrote:

But ninjas don't get to live as long


unless you're like madara or orochimaru...lol... but if life is that long.. wont it be a bit boring??? >.<
Moderator
2613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / inside the matrix
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

shoushin89 wrote:


KibaCanLickMe wrote:

But ninjas don't get to live as long


unless you're like madara or orochimaru...lol... but if life is that long.. wont it be a bit boring??? >.<


Not if I was a shinigami, sure it would be boring if I was like an accountant or a toll booth operator, but if I was a shinigami it would be cool to live a long time
18850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
I would prefer 2 be a shinigami!!!! Because I would be able 2 use shunpo kidou. And also I would luv 2 have a zanpaktou.
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / none of you busin...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
I would want to be a shinigami[/red]!!!! i want to have an zanpaktou [/blue]^_____^
Moderator
2613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / inside the matrix
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Having a zanpaktou would be great, and even if I wasn't a ninja, if I was a shinigami I'd still have some pretty sweet moves.
Posted 9/11/08
Ninjas are inifnitely awesome.
Moderator
2613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / inside the matrix
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

Muzik187 wrote:

Ninjas are inifnitely awesome.


I agree that ninja's are awesome, but I don't think they are cooler then shinigami.... they are much easier to kill.
Posted 9/25/08

KibaCanLickMe wrote:


Muzik187 wrote:

Ninjas are inifnitely awesome.


I agree that ninja's are awesome, but I don't think they are cooler then shinigami.... they are much easier to kill.


Traitor.
Moderator
2613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / inside the matrix
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

Muzik187 wrote:


KibaCanLickMe wrote:


Muzik187 wrote:

Ninjas are inifnitely awesome.


I agree that ninja's are awesome, but I don't think they are cooler then shinigami.... they are much easier to kill.


Traitor.


I'm not a traitor, I still like ninja's, I'll even aspire to be one, its not like I can actually be a shinigami.... ninja is more in the realm of possibility... though not probability
Posted 9/29/08

KibaCanLickMe wrote:


Muzik187 wrote:


KibaCanLickMe wrote:


Muzik187 wrote:

Ninjas are inifnitely awesome.


I agree that ninja's are awesome, but I don't think they are cooler then shinigami.... they are much easier to kill.


Traitor.


I'm not a traitor, I still like ninja's, I'll even aspire to be one, its not like I can actually be a shinigami.... ninja is more in the realm of possibility... though not probability


Blah Blah Blah . . . sounds like a government cover up for not liking ninjas.
Moderator
2613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / inside the matrix
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

Muzik187 wrote:


KibaCanLickMe wrote:


Muzik187 wrote:


KibaCanLickMe wrote:


Muzik187 wrote:

Ninjas are inifnitely awesome.


I agree that ninja's are awesome, but I don't think they are cooler then shinigami.... they are much easier to kill.


Traitor.


I'm not a traitor, I still like ninja's, I'll even aspire to be one, its not like I can actually be a shinigami.... ninja is more in the realm of possibility... though not probability


Blah Blah Blah . . . sounds like a government cover up for not liking ninjas.


You better stop with the defamation campaign, I love ninjas... and stop saying otherwise
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.