First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Do u hate GMA?
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08
Dyesebel Copied Marina~!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at this http://youtube.com/watch?v=FAObQt1KmZk and the theme song also...
and
the Code name Asero they copied the Palos~!!!

u can lock this if u want ^^
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
is it the tv channel?
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Mermaids?
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i thought its the president
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

SimplyBill wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

is it the tv channel?


It seems so.


i used to wonder what filips meant when they advertised 'ACCOMODATION AVAILABLE WITH FREE GMA'
Posted 7/25/08
i hate GMA as well as the other top networks in the Phil. they copy each other too much.. and they rip-off programs from foreign countries.. -_-
3480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i've never heard of GMA
Posted 7/25/08

Feonalily wrote:

i've never heard of GMA


GMA is a Filipino TV Station

1700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phillippines
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

xiao_tsin wrote:

i hate GMA as well as the other top networks in the Phil. they copy each other too much.. and they rip-off programs from foreign countries.. -_-


yeah. I hate them too. instead of GMA and ABS-CBN bashing each other, they should just spend their time thinking of shows that has originality.
3480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

xiao_tsin wrote:


Feonalily wrote:

i've never heard of GMA


GMA is a Filipino TV Station


oh no wonder... >.>;;;

Posted 7/25/08

xiao_tsin wrote:

i hate GMA as well as the other top networks in the Phil. they copy each other too much.. and they rip-off programs from foreign countries.. -_-


yeah, true. no originality, almost all of the shows are copied from us, korea, japan or somewhere else. i used to watch it, but it got more lame each day so i said goodbye to those stuff
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08
I thought you were talking about President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

If you are talking about GMA channel, yes, I hate GMA!

@others, you may call the Filipino entertainment industry a rip-off, but ABS-CBN (< a filipino broadcasting system) was the FIRST broadcasting network in Asia.

There is already an existing thread for Philippine Broadcasting Networks.
Posted 7/25/08

mikomiko123 wrote:

I thought you were talking about President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

If you are talking about GMA channel, yes, I hate GMA!

@others, you may call the Filipino entertainment industry a rip-off, but ABS-CBN (< a filipino broadcasting system) was the FIRST broadcasting network in Asia.

There is already an existing thread for Philippine Broadcasting Networks.


i dont see any connection between ABS-CBN as the first broadcasting network in Asia and them ripping-off shows.. why mention that anyways?
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

xiao_tsin wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

I thought you were talking about President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.

If you are talking about GMA channel, yes, I hate GMA!

@others, you may call the Filipino entertainment industry a rip-off, but ABS-CBN (< a filipino broadcasting system) was the FIRST broadcasting network in Asia.

There is already an existing thread for Philippine Broadcasting Networks.


i dont see any connection between ABS-CBN as the first broadcasting network in Asia and them ripping-off shows.. why mention that anyways?



ABS-CBN ---- is a filipino broadcasting network with ----- GMA ---- some talked about how filipino TV shows are rip-offs and are copied from other Asian shows ---- ABS-CBN = First broadcasting network in Asia.
^^ How do you not see the connection??

27593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / TEXAS
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
hmmm.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.