First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
NEW ID Cards
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 8/19/08
Okay, I have made new ID cards because i thought the old ones were kind of boring. So here are the new ones.

Just fill this out.
i just wanna say, when you copy this, make sure you type correctly becuz i will just copy it and put it on the card. Check if you have a mistake

Name:
Username:
Age:
DOB:
Position:
Pic:

A

B

C



After Icymae Gived Your I.D Card Pls. Put This To Your Profile:


► Lovely Youngin'
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
cute ^^
Posted 7/26/08
Name: Hikari
Username: PinkAnime
Age: 13
DOB: January 10, 1995
Position: Member
Background Image: B
(I'm Confused On Why There Are Two Pictures In Your Examples. There Is A Smaller Square One And A Bigger One With A Girl Holding A Bunny. What Are Those Supposed To Represent?)
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

PinkAnime wrote:

Name: Hikari
Username: PinkAnime
Age: 13
DOB: January 10, 1995
Position: Member
Background Image: B
(I'm Confused On Why There Are Two Pictures In Your Examples. There Is A Smaller Square One And A Bigger One With A Girl Holding A Bunny. What Are Those Supposed To Represent?)


oh im sorry about that..well, the girl with the bunny is supposed to be where your picture is at and the smaller pic is just a symbol of being a member or whatever..anyways, sorry for the confusion XD
Posted 7/26/08

icymae wrote:


PinkAnime wrote:

Name: Hikari
Username: PinkAnime
Age: 13
DOB: January 10, 1995
Position: Member
Background Image: B
(I'm Confused On Why There Are Two Pictures In Your Examples. There Is A Smaller Square One And A Bigger One With A Girl Holding A Bunny. What Are Those Supposed To Represent?)


oh im sorry about that..well, the girl with the bunny is supposed to be where your picture is at and the smaller pic is just a symbol of being a member or whatever..anyways, sorry for the confusion XD


Oh Ok I Get It Now. Lol. It's No Prob. I'm Dense Anyway So I'm Always Confused. Not Your Fault. XD

Pic To Represent Me:
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

PinkAnime wrote:


icymae wrote:


PinkAnime wrote:

Name: Hikari
Username: PinkAnime
Age: 13
DOB: January 10, 1995
Position: Member
Background Image: B
(I'm Confused On Why There Are Two Pictures In Your Examples. There Is A Smaller Square One And A Bigger One With A Girl Holding A Bunny. What Are Those Supposed To Represent?)


oh im sorry about that..well, the girl with the bunny is supposed to be where your picture is at and the smaller pic is just a symbol of being a member or whatever..anyways, sorry for the confusion XD


Oh Ok I Get It Now. Lol. It's No Prob. I'm Dense Anyway So I'm Always Confused. Not Your Fault. XD

Pic To Represent Me:


okay..so here is your ID card ^_^
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 7/26/08

icymae wrote:


PinkAnime wrote:


icymae wrote:


PinkAnime wrote:

Name: Hikari
Username: PinkAnime
Age: 13
DOB: January 10, 1995
Position: Member
Background Image: B
(I'm Confused On Why There Are Two Pictures In Your Examples. There Is A Smaller Square One And A Bigger One With A Girl Holding A Bunny. What Are Those Supposed To Represent?)


oh im sorry about that..well, the girl with the bunny is supposed to be where your picture is at and the smaller pic is just a symbol of being a member or whatever..anyways, sorry for the confusion XD


Oh Ok I Get It Now. Lol. It's No Prob. I'm Dense Anyway So I'm Always Confused. Not Your Fault. XD

Pic To Represent Me:


okay..so here is your ID card ^_^


Can I Change My Picture To This:


I'm So Sorry! *bows head* Sorry. I Just Think This Will Be Better.
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

PinkAnime wrote:


icymae wrote:


PinkAnime wrote:


icymae wrote:


PinkAnime wrote:

Name: Hikari
Username: PinkAnime
Age: 13
DOB: January 10, 1995
Position: Member
Background Image: B
(I'm Confused On Why There Are Two Pictures In Your Examples. There Is A Smaller Square One And A Bigger One With A Girl Holding A Bunny. What Are Those Supposed To Represent?)


oh im sorry about that..well, the girl with the bunny is supposed to be where your picture is at and the smaller pic is just a symbol of being a member or whatever..anyways, sorry for the confusion XD


Oh Ok I Get It Now. Lol. It's No Prob. I'm Dense Anyway So I'm Always Confused. Not Your Fault. XD

Pic To Represent Me:


okay..so here is your ID card ^_^


Can I Change My Picture To This:


I'm So Sorry! *bows head* Sorry. I Just Think This Will Be Better.


okay..here it is ^_^
► Lovely Youngin'
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Name: Alana
Username: alanaunicorn
Age: 15
DOB: December 18, 1992
Background Image: A
Position: Member
Picture:


~ i sincerely apologize if this causes any problems
► Lovely Youngin'
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Name: Valerie
Username: LovePink18
Age: 13
D.O.B. January 18
Background Image: A
Position: Member
Picture:


Thnx!!!!
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

alanaunicorn wrote:

Name: Alana
Username: alanaunicorn
Age: 15
DOB: December 18, 1992
Background Image: A
Position: Member
Picture:


~ i sincerely apologize if this causes any problems


here it is
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

LovePink18 wrote:

Name: Valerie
Username: LovePink18
Age: 13
D.O.B. January 18
Background Image: A
Position: Member
Picture:


Thnx!!!!


here u go
► Lovely Youngin'
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

icymae wrote:


LovePink18 wrote:

Name: Valerie
Username: LovePink18
Age: 13
D.O.B. January 18
Background Image: A
Position: Member
Picture:


Thnx!!!!


here u go


Thnx!!!
Posted 7/29/08
Name:Akemi
Username:swimmer_girl3
Age:13
DOB:april 13th
Position:member
Pic:

Thx so much
Posted 7/29/08
n sorry background: C
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.