First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
NEW ID Cards
► Lovely Youngin'
9237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CyberWorld
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

icymae wrote:


Kelrosna wrote:

Name:Kerii
Username:Kelrosna
Age:14
DOB:7 December
Position:Member
Background : B
Pic


here you go ^_^

thnx it's kawaii ^^ thnx for ur hard works =DDD
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

Kelrosna wrote:


icymae wrote:


Kelrosna wrote:

Name:Kerii
Username:Kelrosna
Age:14
DOB:7 December
Position:Member
Background : B
Pic


here you go ^_^

thnx it's kawaii ^^ thnx for ur hard works =DDD


ur welcome en no biggies ^_^
► Lovely Youngin'
9237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CyberWorld
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

icymae wrote:


Kelrosna wrote:


icymae wrote:


Kelrosna wrote:

Name:Kerii
Username:Kelrosna
Age:14
DOB:7 December
Position:Member
Background : B
Pic


here you go ^_^

thnx it's kawaii ^^ thnx for ur hard works =DDD


ur welcome en no biggies ^_^

biggies ? o0
► Lovely Youngin'
16039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Name: Hikari-Chan
Username: aznelaine735
DOB:May 28
Background:A
Age:14
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

aznelaine735 wrote:

Name: Hikari-Chan
Username: aznelaine735
DOB:May 28
Background:A
Age:14


here u go
► Lovely Youngin'
16039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
thx =)
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Name:Angel
Username: airangelblue
Age:13
DOB:June 15
Position:Member
Pic:
Background B
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08

airangelblue wrote:

Name:Angel
Username: airangelblue
Age:13
DOB:June 15
Position:Member
Pic:
Background B


here u go ^_^
Posted 8/11/08
Name: precious256
Username: Cindy
Age: 13
DOB: March 28
Position: Member
Background: C

9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

precious256 wrote:

Name: precious256
Username: Cindy
Age: 13
DOB: March 28
Position: Member
Background: C



here u go ^_^
Posted 8/11/08

icymae wrote:


precious256 wrote:

Name: precious256
Username: Cindy
Age: 13
DOB: March 28
Position: Member
Background: C



here u go ^_^


awsome thankies ^_^

► Lovely Youngin'
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
i choose background C

Name: PaFoua
Username: pafoua
Age: 13
DOB: October 20
Position: Member
Pic:
9341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in God's hands
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

pafoua wrote:

i choose background C

Name: PaFoua
Username: pafoua
Age: 13
DOB: October 20
Position: Member
Pic:


here u go ^_^
► Lovely Youngin'
14628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / huh? why do you w...
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

icymae wrote:


pafoua wrote:

i choose background C

Name: PaFoua
Username: pafoua
Age: 13
DOB: October 20
Position: Member
Pic:


here u go ^_^


arigato!!
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
name: emily
username: AnimeFreakFreaks
age: 13
d.o.b.: march 31
position: member
picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.