First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply first step: teams
Alice Student
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
*your username adelineang840
*your alice Fire Alice
*your team Team Alice
Moderator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

adelineang840 wrote:

*your username adelineang840
*your alice Fire Alice
*your team Team Alice

ok ur in the team n try to raise ur star rankings by doing jobs!^_^

Alice Student
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

kityee123 wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

*your username adelineang840
*your alice Fire Alice
*your team Team Alice

ok ur in the team n try to raise ur star rankings by doing jobs!^_^



okies btw wat jobs??
Moderator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

adelineang840 wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

*your username adelineang840
*your alice Fire Alice
*your team Team Alice

ok ur in the team n try to raise ur star rankings by doing jobs!^_^



okies btw wat jobs??


go to this link to see wad jobs u need to do to get ur star ranking:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-271404/star-ranking.html

n u must go by order u cant go from rank 1 to the special rank it will confuse me,other mods n the creator^_^
Alice Student
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

kityee123 wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


kityee123 wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

*your username adelineang840
*your alice Fire Alice
*your team Team Alice

ok ur in the team n try to raise ur star rankings by doing jobs!^_^



okies btw wat jobs??


go to this link to see wad jobs u need to do to get ur star ranking:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-271404/star-ranking.html

n u must go by order u cant go from rank 1 to the special rank it will confuse me,other mods n the creator^_^


okies~
Alice Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

lunargoddess wrote:

okk, here you must all start!!
cus everyone must be in a team before you apply classes, you have stars,...

okk just say this:

*your username
*your alice

when you have a new star , then i'l change your star behind the name on the teams!
( so you can only be in 1 team!! )

*please chack group if theres a spot free on the team you want to be in!!*


natsuko_03
stealing alice
can i be in the dark team??
Creator
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

natsuko_03 wrote:


lunargoddess wrote:

okk, here you must all start!!
cus everyone must be in a team before you apply classes, you have stars,...

okk just say this:

*your username
*your alice

when you have a new star , then i'l change your star behind the name on the teams!
( so you can only be in 1 team!! )

*please chack group if theres a spot free on the team you want to be in!!*


natsuko_03
stealing alice
can i be in the dark team??


ok ur in the team n try to raise ur star rankings by doing jobs!^_^
Alice Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

lunargoddess wrote:


natsuko_03 wrote:


lunargoddess wrote:

okk, here you must all start!!
cus everyone must be in a team before you apply classes, you have stars,...

okk just say this:

*your username
*your alice

when you have a new star , then i'l change your star behind the name on the teams!
( so you can only be in 1 team!! )

*please chack group if theres a spot free on the team you want to be in!!*


natsuko_03
stealing alice
can i be in the dark team??


ok ur in the team n try to raise ur star rankings by doing jobs!^_^


tnx
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
*your username:sm3xyang3l
*your alice:fire

can i b on the dark team?
Creator
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

*your username:sm3xyang3l
*your alice:fire

can i b on the dark team?


no srry, all spots are taken for the dark team ( 5 members )^-^
please pick an other team
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

lunargoddess wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:

*your username:sm3xyang3l
*your alice:fire

can i b on the dark team?


no srry, all spots are taken for the dark team ( 5 members )^-^
please pick an other team


hm..kawaii team or alice team?
Creator
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:


lunargoddess wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:

*your username:sm3xyang3l
*your alice:fire

can i b on the dark team?


no srry, all spots are taken for the dark team ( 5 members )^-^
please pick an other team


hm..kawaii team or alice team?


kk, then the alice team^-^
Alice Student
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
username : chong9489
alice:hm....is there invention??
team: dark team
Moderator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

chong9489 wrote:

username : chong9489
alice:hm....is there invention??
team: dark team


all the dark team places r already taken so plz choose either kawaii team,alice team or angel team^_^
Alice Student
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

kityee123 wrote:


chong9489 wrote:

username : chong9489
alice:hm....is there invention??
team: dark team


all the dark team places r already taken so plz choose either kawaii team,alice team or angel team^_^


hm.....i will take alice team
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.