First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Celestial Beings main enemy in gundam00 second season
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / pendragon
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
also, saji doesn't have any thing useful to CB
not as pilot
just a mechanic
i would be pretty cool if he ended up drifting in space and ian saves him
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/1/08 , edited 10/2/08
http://www.nyoronfansubs.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=406&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=3d8a719ecfdc75e2df94c9037f34fff6

Character bios on Nyro~n fansub's site if anyone's interested.

Edit: Didn't really bother looking so I took the link out and just put up the pictures.


Arios Gundam

Model Number: GN-007

The Suit that succeeds Gundam Kyrios. It has the same transformation ability as Kyrios. A Suit well suited for high-speed assaults.

Pilot: Allelujah Haptism



Cherudim Gundam

Model Number: GN-006

The Suit that succeeds Gundam Dynames. Reflecting the quirks of the pilot, this Suit has special gun interaction systems as well.

Pilot: Lockon Stratos



Seravee Gundam

Model Number: GN-008

The Suit that succeeds Gundam Virtue. Like Virtue, it has the same heavy assault equipment. It has GN Cannons equipped on both shoulders stronger than the ones Virtue had.

Pilot: Tieria Erde



00 Gundam

Model Number: GN-0000

The Suit that succeeds Gundam Exia. Its most noticeable feature is the pair of GN Drives equipped on both shoulders. Because of this, it boasts particle emission superior to any other Suit.

Pilot: Setsuna F. Seiei
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Wisconsin, United...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08 , edited 10/1/08

dbg1115 wrote:

this season will definetly give some insight to tieria's past
it is clearly possible that rene reggete might be a alias that tieria thought up to get inside the A-laws(arrows?)
and they are taking code geass's time slot
they need to be really good to live up to that


How is that possible with Romi voicing Regene and Hiroshi voicing Tieria? The powers that be wouldn't use two voice actors for the exact same character unless one of them is used for a younger version of the character.

It is entirely possible that Regene is related to Tieria, maybe an identical twin, but until something is shown, it's all speculation.
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / pendragon
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
look, tieria is a cyborg
he can probly get someone to replace his voice box
ah, code geass was better
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / pendragon
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
are you f****** with me
those are not the new gundams
go to mahq.net they have lineart for the real mechs
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / pendragon
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
Ptolemaios 2 (CBS-74)





Unit type: mothership


GNX-609T GN-XIII



A-LAWS colors


GN lance w/rifle


Unit type: general purpose mass production mobile suit
Equipment: GN Drive[T]
Armament: GN lance w/rifle x 1

157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / pendragon
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
how do i get the pics working
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / pendragon
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / SC BASE
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
a laws is cb 's emerires in gundam 00 season 2
Member
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

fightbird wrote:

a laws is cb 's emerires in gundam 00 season 2


at least for the beginning it may change as the story goes on
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Kingston ,Jamaica
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08

z0mg wrote:

http://www.nyoronfansubs.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=406&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=3d8a719ecfdc75e2df94c9037f34fff6

Character bios on Nyro~n fansub's site if anyone's interested.

Edit: Didn't really bother looking so I took the link out and just put up the pictures.


Arios Gundam

Model Number: GN-007

The Suit that succeeds Gundam Kyrios. It has the same transformation ability as Kyrios. A Suit well suited for high-speed assaults.

Pilot: Allelujah Haptism



Cherudim Gundam

Model Number: GN-006

The Suit that succeeds Gundam Dynames. Reflecting the quirks of the pilot, this Suit has special gun interaction systems as well.

Pilot: Lockon Stratos






Seravee Gundam

Model Number: GN-008

The Suit that succeeds Gundam Virtue. Like Virtue, it has the same heavy assault equipment. It has GN Cannons equipped on both shoulders stronger than the ones Virtue had.

Pilot: Tieria Erde



00 Gundam

Model Number: GN-0000

The Suit that succeeds Gundam Exia. Its most noticeable feature is the pair of GN Drives equipped on both shoulders. Because of this, it boasts particle emission superior to any other Suit.

Pilot: Setsuna F. Seiei





thanks dude these pic are pretty cool
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Kingston ,Jamaica
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
OH AND ISNT IT GANA START BACK TOMMOROW IN JAPAN OCTOBER 5, I F IM CORRECT I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR THE SUBS TO COME OUT

CANT WAIT MAY HAVE TO WATCH RAWS
Member
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08

princeSwabi wrote:

OH AND ISNT IT GANA START BACK TOMMOROW IN JAPAN OCTOBER 5, I F IM CORRECT I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR THE SUBS TO COME OUT

CANT WAIT MAY HAVE TO WATCH RAWS


last season the subs were usually out monday or tuesday after the the raw. it should be about the same this this one
7466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

Sleepneeded127 wrote:


princeSwabi wrote:

OH AND ISNT IT GANA START BACK TOMMOROW IN JAPAN OCTOBER 5, I F IM CORRECT I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR THE SUBS TO COME OUT

CANT WAIT MAY HAVE TO WATCH RAWS


last season the subs were usually out monday or tuesday after the the raw. it should be about the same this this one


Subs should be out fast if your gonna watch GG+BSS's version.

There both known for quick subs and fairly decent quality.If Dattebayo or eclipse picked up the second season that would be awesome.Subs will be out in the next 4-6 hours rather than days.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.