First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Member Card
Member
7515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Changmin's arm...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Name: ChangminLuvr
DOB: June 16
Gender: Female


12034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / everywhere
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

ChangminLuvr wrote:

Name: ChangminLuvr
DOB: June 16
Gender: Female


i'm really sorry, but if i use this photo, a member will not be seen... so, can you please upload another one? thanks for understanding
Member
7515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Changmin's arm...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

alex1990 wrote:


ChangminLuvr wrote:

Name: ChangminLuvr
DOB: June 16
Gender: Female


i'm really sorry, but if i use this photo, a member will not be seen... so, can you please upload another one? thanks for understanding



sure, is this one all right?
12034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / everywhere
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

ChangminLuvr wrote:


alex1990 wrote:
i'm really sorry, but if i use this photo, a member will not be seen... so, can you please upload another one? thanks for understanding



sure, is this one all right?


it's perfect here it is i hope you don't mind i put your name like this, but it was too long


Member
7515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Changmin's arm...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

alex1990 wrote:


ChangminLuvr wrote:


alex1990 wrote:
i'm really sorry, but if i use this photo, a member will not be seen... so, can you please upload another one? thanks for understanding



sure, is this one all right?


it's perfect here it is i hope you don't mind i put your name like this, but it was too long






Thanx so much! it's awsome!
Posted 8/8/08
name: yoochun_jaejoong (if tis too long, can write ma nickname nana)
DOB: august 22
gender: female



thx
12034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / everywhere
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

yoochun_jaejoong wrote:

name: yoochun_jaejoong (if tis too long, can write ma nickname nana)
DOB: august 22
gender: female
thx


done here it is, i used the nickname because indeed that was too long i hope you like it


Member
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SK
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
if you wont mind cn i ask more is :)) ^O^
12034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / everywhere
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

hazeL010 wrote:

if you wont mind cn i ask more is :)) ^O^


um... i really didn't understand what you mean... if you want a member card, post your name, dob and gender and a picture

Posted 8/9/08

alex1990 wrote:


yoochun_jaejoong wrote:

name: yoochun_jaejoong (if tis too long, can write ma nickname nana)
DOB: august 22
gender: female
thx


done here it is, i used the nickname because indeed that was too long i hope you like it




thx you so much it looks great
Moderator
4469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

alex1990 wrote:


nathaliekim wrote:

Name: nathalie
DOB: may 30
Female


here it is i hope you like it




THANKS SO MUCH!!!
I LOVE IT!!!
Member
13301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / some where Over t...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
Name: jovelle
DOB: dec. 6
Gender: female
12034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / everywhere
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

mahc wrote:

Name: jovelle
DOB: dec. 6
Gender: female


here it is i hope you like it


Member
13301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / some where Over t...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

alex1990 wrote:


mahc wrote:

Name: jovelle
DOB: dec. 6
Gender: female


here it is i hope you like it




thank you....
i like it soo much!!!
and its soo early..
cause i post hours ago.. wah...

Member
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Joanne
17 August
Female
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.