First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Request to sakura16rox
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 8/4/08
hey u guys!!! here is what u gotta do if u want an avi and banner made by mii
1-username
2-what do u want written-
3-extras-
4-size-
5-picture- (put in spoiler tag)

*WARNING* i will only make AVI's!!!! also i will on make u one avi (per day)!!! (hehe i am a busy person)
if u want lotes of avi from mii ( i dont mind ^_^) u would have to come day after day and request!!
thankies!!
here are some examples of my work!
A)

B)

C)


*IF U ARE IMPOLITE AND GIVE MII ATTITUDE DONT BOTHER POSTING*


Member
70589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ?lost in my castl...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
1-username: Ran02
2-what do u want written-L Ran02 , Yuki-chan
3-extras- some cute blushes like types a b c ( can u add some designs 2 the background)
4-size- thin and tall
5-picture

Posted 7/25/08

here u go ^_^ sorry not so good
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
1-username-Kimmy_chan

2-what do u want written- Yukari(bigger), Yuka-chan(smaller)

3-extras-cute brushes like ur avi samples a,b,c(a bit like Ran02's)!!cute FONTs,cute borders!can u add some swirls and curves or lines?(vectors)THX

4-size-thin and tall(not too tall)



THX ALOT!!and do u do manga scan?
Posted 7/30/08
Posted 7/30/08
alrighty im open agaiin!!
Posted 7/31/08

1-username: CuteGurlAngel
2-what do u want written- Sora-chan and CuteGurlAngel
3-extras- random swirls brushes?? anything that will make it look nice ^___^
4-size- thin and tall and can u resize it so it is not soo big?


thnxx!!!!
Posted 8/1/08

CuteGurlAngel wrote:


1-username: CuteGurlAngel
2-what do u want written- Sora-chan and CuteGurlAngel
3-extras- random swirls brushes?? anything that will make it look nice ^___^
4-size- thin and tall and can u resize it so it is not soo big?


thnxx!!!!


>.< u need a better quality picture cause i cant uplaod it to my program!! sorry

Member
14574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
1-username- aznlilchika
2-what do u want written-aznlilchika, Lynne
3-extras-make it sparkly and can u make it like b, and make it cute and wateva u think matches
4-size-thin and tall
5-picture
Posted 8/2/08

aznlilchika wrote:

1-username- aznlilchika
2-what do u want written-aznlilchika, Lynne
3-extras-make it sparkly and can u make it like b, and make it cute and wateva u think matches
4-size-thin and tall
5-picture



read the instructions i only do 1 per day so pic out the one u want most to day and come back tomorrow and post another fourm if u want all 3 .
Posted 8/4/08
is it okay if you request a picture but for matching avis of that photo?
Posted 8/5/08

teabuddiesS2 wrote:

is it okay if you request a picture but for matching avis of that photo?


yupp thats fine as long as there is 1 pic

Posted 8/6/08

sakura16rox wrote:


CuteGurlAngel wrote:


1-username: CuteGurlAngel
2-what do u want written- Sora-chan and CuteGurlAngel
3-extras- random swirls brushes?? anything that will make it look nice ^___^
4-size- thin and tall and can u resize it so it is not soo big?


thnxx!!!!


>.< u need a better quality picture cause i cant uplaod it to my program!! sorry



sry i hope this one is better ^_^ just use the same info for this one ^_^
Posted 8/6/08
alrighty! ^-^ yupp this pic is better!
Posted 8/6/08
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.