First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Manga Coloring
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 11/6/08


Hello Minna-san Here where U can Request for Manga Coloring Please Follow dis Format




Username:
Text:
Crop:
Designs:
Hair:
Eyes:
Background:
Cloths:
Others:
Picture:




Please w8 Patiently

Message 4 Mods

Please Upload the Graphics that u Made on Our Group Photos. Thanks!
Member
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08

HaruhiKanako wrote:



Hello Minna-san Here where U can Request for Manga Coloring Please Follow dis Format




Username:
Text:
Crop:
Designs:
Hair:
Eyes:
Background:
Cloths:
Others:
Picture:



Please Request 1 at a time n w8 Patiently

Username:purpiff_01
Text:just make it cute please!
Crop:nope!
Designs:any
Hair:orange kinda..
Eyes:no eyes here
Background:sunset
Cloths:any
Others:anything
Picture:


DONE
Moderator
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/18/08


I'll admit this wasnt my best, but I liked the sunset effect.
Hope you like it~

Posted 10/19/08
Username:Tori116
Text:Tori116 n Mariah
Crop:no
Designs:anytihng that lok god
Hair:Brown
Eyes: eyes-Blue
Background:anytinhg with Flwoer
Cloths:anytihng that lok god
Others: wtih exture
Picture:

thnka I be waitng
Member
9073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / \m/
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
ibunny may i help in coloring manga... im still studying how to do it... can u teach me?
Moderator
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

aniger_evoli wrote:

ibunny may i help in coloring manga... im still studying how to do it... can u teach me?


I dont really think theres anything to be taught..
All my 'skills' were developed through experience, and maybe a little of YouTube. It's always helpful to watch someone colour (or CG) and learn some stuff about shading. Shading is really important to a good manga colour.

For shading, really all you gotta do is have a base colour, then add different shades to it. I usually do that with a few layers.. But I can get away with only one. Another layer for highlights are always nice though ^-^

Just keep practicing with my pointers in mind... Maybe you should show me some of your work before we start and I can give you some more pointers and constructive criticisms
Moderator
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

Tori116 wrote:

Username:Tori116
Text:Tori116 n Mariah
Crop:no
Designs:anytihng that lok god
Hair:Brown
Eyes: eyes-Blue
Background:anytinhg with Flwoer
Cloths:anytihng that lok god
Others: wtih exture
Picture:

thnka I be waitng


Here you go :3

Posted 10/20/08

iBunny wrote:


Tori116 wrote:

Username:Tori116
Text:Tori116 n Mariah
Crop:no
Designs:anytihng that lok god
Hair:Brown
Eyes: eyes-Blue
Background:anytinhg with Flwoer
Cloths:anytihng that lok god
Others: wtih exture
Picture:

thnka I be waitng


Here you go :3



thnka you bunny i Lov eit
Member
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

omg! thank you!!!!it's kawaii!

Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/21/08
Username:Tori116
Text:Tori116n Mariah
Crop:no
Designs: anytihng that look good
Hair:Brown n Purple
Eyes:Blue
Background: anytihng that look ncie
Cloths:anyt color
Others: I want it as a avater n wtih exture to
Picture:


thnka i be waitng
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/22/08

HaruhiKanako wrote:






Username: Waffless
Text: NONE.
Crop: Its already cropped P:
Designs: Anything that matches i guess.
Hair: Dark brown and light brown.
Eyes: There isn't any eyes, BUT you can color the tears light blue *wink*
Background: PURPLE.
Cloths: pink
Others: There's a small flower on the right side of her head i think, color that too (any color)
Picture:

Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
Username:Kimmy_chan
Text:Yukari(bigger) and Yuka-chan(smaller,under YUkari)
Crop:yes plz,like the size of me avi will do..make sure the head of boy guy and girl can be seen..xD
Designs:watever tat suites
Hair:girl:orange boy:dark brown
Eyes:girl:cant be seen boy:dark brown
Background:since its grass then put grass colour..but mayb could mix a bit otr colour that match green?thx
Cloths:girl:orange,red(ribbon) boy:coat(surprise me!) inside shirt(black)
Others:watever that suites the avi after cropping out..plz add colour for skin!xD
Pic


THX
Moderator
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/22/08


Here you go~
Member
9073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / \m/
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

iBunny wrote:


aniger_evoli wrote:

ibunny may i help in coloring manga... im still studying how to do it... can u teach me?


I dont really think theres anything to be taught..
All my 'skills' were developed through experience, and maybe a little of YouTube. It's always helpful to watch someone colour (or CG) and learn some stuff about shading. Shading is really important to a good manga colour.

For shading, really all you gotta do is have a base colour, then add different shades to it. I usually do that with a few layers.. But I can get away with only one. Another layer for highlights are always nice though ^-^

Just keep practicing with my pointers in mind... Maybe you should show me some of your work before we start and I can give you some more pointers and constructive criticisms


thank u ibunny.. X3 is it an hour when u color a manga? how long do u color a manga? 1 hr or minutes only?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.