Created by anime-kan2
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
wtf???
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
.....
lolz...nvm...
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

taylorisawesome_14 wrote:

im confused
What...


lol
its okay
u dont hve to understand
they're all wacko...
lol
jk XD
7607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:


taylorisawesome_14 wrote:

im confused
What...


lol
its okay
u dont hve to understand
they're all wacko...
lol
jk XD



ok then
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
man..
im hungry...
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

taylorisawesome_14 wrote:


StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:


taylorisawesome_14 wrote:

im confused
What...


lol
its okay
u dont hve to understand
they're all wacko...
lol
jk XD



ok then


lol
hehe yup~~!!^^
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i think i might go get a snack...
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

keitaro3674 wrote:

man..
im hungry...
<<<lol Nice to know^^

3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
hmm...
nothing sounds good though...
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

keitaro3674 wrote:

i think i might go get a snack...


play go hve fun^^
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
maybe some kind of cracker?
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
I love the fact that the majority (at least at the moment) voted for question ^^ "who do u wanna be in the oppsite team?"

ah epic fail btw
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
I bought some chips...
but i eated them up....
3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:


keitaro3674 wrote:

i think i might go get a snack...


play go hve fun^^


3803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Behind you,Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:

I bought some chips...
but i eated them up....


aw, you suck!!
i wanted some chips...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.