First  Prev  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  Next  Last
Gundam Seed Eternity
461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
whooooaa, another one of those sack of shit gundam series, seriously the only good gundam show was Gundam Wing. (Gundam Seed was just a sack of SHIT compared to it)
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Unless its leaked somewhere that thats the intended name of the movie, no.
There is no "Gundam SEED Eternity" in the works.
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

ToLOVE-Ru wrote:

whooooaa, another one of those sack of shit gundam series, seriously the only good gundam show was Gundam Wing. (Gundam Seed was just a sack of SHIT compared to it)


Which ones were "sacks of shit"?
1583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eclipse No Sekai -_-
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
it's just a movie about the falling of ORB... Lacus will die
461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

tigercat1652391 wrote:


ToLOVE-Ru wrote:

whooooaa, another one of those sack of shit gundam series, seriously the only good gundam show was Gundam Wing. (Gundam Seed was just a sack of SHIT compared to it)


Which ones were "sacks of shit"?


Well,
Gundam Seed - Sack of shit
Gundam Seed Destiny - Another sack of shit
Gundam 00 - Just plain garbage
G Gundam - better than the above series, but still a sack of shit compared to Gundam Wing
1468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
75% gonna be a movie.but i hope theres a third season..(no animes show main chars die in first epi and goes missing in 2nd epi =.=")
13319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
yay!!! cant wait for it ^^<....
9203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ~~paradise~~
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
really??? and Lacus??? huh?????????????????????????? huhuhu... nooo~~~~
7084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Dude, we have Double 0 Second Season coming up to satisfy our Gundam thrists.
14267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Crying for a bett...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

ToLOVE-Ru wrote:


tigercat1652391 wrote:


ToLOVE-Ru wrote:

whooooaa, another one of those sack of shit gundam series, seriously the only good gundam show was Gundam Wing. (Gundam Seed was just a sack of SHIT compared to it)


Which ones were "sacks of shit"?


Well,
Gundam Seed - Sack of shit
Gundam Seed Destiny - Another sack of shit
Gundam 00 - Just plain garbage
G Gundam - better than the above series, but still a sack of shit compared to Gundam Wing


I can see why you only have 197 crunchy points.
5280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Yes guys its true ive seen a small paragraph about it
468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Secret
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
hehehehhe nice one!!! any way i must watch it when it come's out!!!!!!!
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere on EARTH
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Questionable.. cos now the gundam 00 is the in thing now rather than GS..
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
I think it's a just a rumour.
3888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England, UK
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Oooo la la i cant wait 4 it !?
First  Prev  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.