Created by AnIm_ED
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
♥Amuto V.S Tadamu♥
21162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore, Yishun
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


CloeGirl wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


CloeGirl wrote:

Great point.
I'm just glad that the is someone who has almost the same thinking as mine.
These kind of Tadamu vs Amuto threads are really prejudiced. I mean, it's just so damn obvious that Amuto fans will be filling up the whole thread on how Amuto rocks and that Tadamu sucks. And then the flamings begin. Really. They should get a life.
Be buddies?


Hey, look! minutes after our thoughtful insights, another die-hard Amuto fan comes, and posts this shit!


Syaoran2436 wrote:

Amuto till the end. ^ ^


Another bug to get rid of. Why don't you read my first post on this thread, low-life Amuto fan?


Yeah, i definitely saw that I get pissed off whenever I come across these kind of lame replies.


It gets me pissed off, too. Like I said, these Amuto fans seem like they don't know how to type anything else but "AMUTO!!!!". These "Tadamu/Amuto" threads are really getting out of hand. A mod should just lock all "Tadamu/Amuto" threads. These Amuto-freaks really should know how to post in a forum. If they're gonna post short messages like that, then they should at least go to chat. Oh, before I forget, the Amuto's got so angry that they made an anti-Tadase
in response to an anti-Amuto, showing just how pathetic 99.99% of them are

Oh yeah, they are pathetic. Fanfics on Amuto are quite, you know, inappropriate too. I've read some (kill time, aha) and they are really sucky.
To those who wrote those fanfics: Sorry if I offended you. So please don't go around screaming your heads off in threads that we anti-Amuto fans suck.
Member
422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in a Da...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
AMUTO!!! KAIRI X AMU!!!!! 4 meh those two!!!
Member
677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
they both rock!!!!!
Member
677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
but tadamu is better since they are the same age
Member
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
AMUTO!!!!!!
Posted 8/15/08

CloeGirl wrote:

Oh yeah, they are pathetic. Fanfics on Amuto are quite, you know, inappropriate too. I've read some (kill time, aha) and they are really sucky.
To those who wrote those fanfics: Sorry if I offended you. So please don't go around screaming your heads off in threads that we anti-Amuto fans suck.


Guess how pathetic they really are: They even made they're own anti-Tadase thread. BUT! After you read all the other posts, that's when the funny part happens. They made a grave flaw in most of their posts: trashing Tadamu intstead of Tadase, which proves that my theory is correct: 99.99% of Amuto fans don't see Amu in their little "Ikuto" world, and they mainly focus on Ikuto cuz AmuxIkuto does not exsist in their mind
21162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore, Yishun
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:


CloeGirl wrote:

Oh yeah, they are pathetic. Fanfics on Amuto are quite, you know, inappropriate too. I've read some (kill time, aha) and they are really sucky.
To those who wrote those fanfics: Sorry if I offended you. So please don't go around screaming your heads off in threads that we anti-Amuto fans suck.


Guess how pathetic they really are: They even made they're own anti-Tadase thread. BUT! After you read all the other posts, that's when the funny part happens. They made a grave flaw in most of their posts: trashing Tadamu intstead of Tadase, which proves that my theory is correct: 99.99% of Amuto fans don't see Amu in their little "Ikuto" world, and they mainly focus on Ikuto cuz AmuxIkuto does not exsist in their mind


Well, most of them think that Ikuto is a bishie which i think is pathetic and they want Ikuto for themselves which is laaame.
2946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My head is always...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:

Oh dear, another pointless "Amuto or Tadamu" thread filled mostly with idiodic, stubborn, Amuto fans who will obviously vote Amuto cuz they're most likely hard-headed. Forget this shit, I'm not voting. And by the way, I'm much more of a "don't care who she falls in love with" type of person as long as she doesn't end up with Ikuto (since you Amuto fans keep posting "AMUTO" since you can't type any other words).

As for the Amuto fans, all I see from you guys is: "[insert random number here]% AMUTO!!!!!! [insert Amuto/Ikuto pictures here] without any other words.

The way I see it, you guys only like Amuto cuz you're an Ikuto fangirl (which idc about) and since Amuto moments include Ikuto, which gets your "fangirl mode" activated and you start drooling and keep talking about how "smexy" he is. It's as if Amu doesn't exsist at all in your little "Ikuto world". Do us a favor: GROW UP. I know you guys like Amuto, which I respect, but alot of you fans are out of control! Can't we all just get along?


She's right (100% right), why are you guys fighting over a couple who don't actually exists in the world.
I am an Amuto fan but I am getting sick of you guys fighting over an anime couple. >_> I find it a bit weird...
You don't even know who she's going to end up with so just watch the anime and shut up. -.- No offense...
If you really want to yell out who you really like, why not just make a group or join one and then just start screaming there instead of wasting our forums. Now can we stop with the vs? It's really getting on my nerves. As of right now, I don't give a crap of who she ends up with, for goodness sake I kind of wish now she ends up just alone. If she ends up with nobody, then none of us will have complains right, since think of it as a better way, at least she didn't end up with the other person. = =
Member
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

yorki wrote:

Amuto! who cares if he's 5 years older than her!





wahahhahaha...i agree!Amuto loveteam..h3
Member
609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Amuto!, rules
13842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Amuto
225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Amuto
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:

Oh dear, another pointless "Amuto or Tadamu" thread filled mostly with idiodic, stubborn, Amuto fans who will obviously vote Amuto cuz they're most likely hard-headed. Forget this shit, I'm not voting. And by the way, I'm much more of a "don't care who she falls in love with" type of person as long as she doesn't end up with Ikuto (since you Amuto fans keep posting "AMUTO" since you can't type any other words).

As for the Amuto fans, all I see from you guys is: "[insert random number here]% AMUTO!!!!!! [insert Amuto/Ikuto pictures here] without any other words.

The way I see it, you guys only like Amuto cuz you're an Ikuto fangirl (which idc about) and since Amuto moments include Ikuto, which gets your "fangirl mode" activated and you start drooling and keep talking about how "smexy" he is. It's as if Amu doesn't exsist at all in your little "Ikuto world". Do us a favor: GROW UP. I know you guys like Amuto, which I respect, but alot of you fans are out of control! Can't we all just get along?



LOL , I totally agree , all they really care about is Ikuto , not Amu X Ikuto , I dislike this threads , they cram up the forums ..

Also , it an ANIME couple , not a real life couple .. Who cares about who Amu pairs up with ? At the end , you'll all probably be like "meh , whatever" and continue on with your anime life , so stop these useless threads about Amuto and Tadamu , its annoying to like , 1st day , a thread name on the front page 'Amuto VS Tadamu' , then , the next day , ANOTHER thread 'Amuto or Tadamu ??' , its just a bunch of bullsh*t , they make 9000 billion threads about this useless shit .. SO STOP THESE USELESS THREADS GODAMMIT

EDIT : I've read the whole forum , and yes , almost ALL of them are screaming "AMUTO !!! *puts in picture*"
Wtf , lets see , Amuto fan starts this thread , saying they like Amuto , then Tadamu fans come and start posting they like Tadamu , and now , their flaming each other , whats the godamn point of this thread if we're gonna be flaming each other !?!? Yes , i've heard of Amuto fans coming into Tadamu fanclubs , joining their group and posting 'TADAMU SUKS AMUTO IS BETTER' .. Its stupid to do this f*cking shit .. Tadamu fans are WAY more mature than MOST Amuto fans .
Member
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
TADAMU....................rox the world....
Posted 8/15/08

Cutiebunny wrote:

She's right (100% right), why are you guys fighting over a couple who don't actually exists in the world.
I am an Amuto fan but I am getting sick of you guys fighting over an anime couple. >_> I find it a bit weird...
You don't even know who she's going to end up with so just watch the anime and shut up. -.- No offense...
If you really want to yell out who you really like, why not just make a group or join one and then just start screaming there instead of wasting our forums. Now can we stop with the vs? It's really getting on my nerves. As of right now, I don't give a crap of who she ends up with, for goodness sake I kind of wish now she ends up just alone. If she ends up with nobody, then none of us will have complains right, since think of it as a better way, at least she didn't end up with the other person. = =


I started out as an Amuto fan, but then I saw the forums and how all those other Amuto fans were making the other Amuto fans that actually use other words than "Amuto" a bad name. They were grouping in smart Amuto fans with over-obsessed freaks like them. That's when I didn't care cuz the fans got way out of control. They even made they're own anti-Tadase thread. I suggest ALL "Tadamu vs. Amuto" threads should be locked so the over-obsessed freaks will stop wasting their time and breath ranting on & on about "AMUTO IS DA BEST!!!!! IF U DUN LIKE IT THEN UR A [insert random swear word here]!!!!!!!!!!"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.