Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Glitch with the new attack/defence buttons?
17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
huh? erm yeah whatever...
4833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
oh nvm..............
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
ya the pop up saying ur not in fight anymore is kindda anoy
but i noticed sometimes when i click DEFEND the NPC's hp goes up!
4833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
lol its happen same as me =(
14885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Under the sun and...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
sort pissed the hp glitch killed me from having 568 to 0 the next
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

bluewitch201 wrote:

ya the pop up saying ur not in fight anymore is kindda anoy
but i noticed sometimes when i click DEFEND the NPC's hp goes up!


i hate that too. but i think its not that the NPC's hp went up just that the last few moves were undone. cos i noticed my hp went up the same time as the NPC's. kind of still sucks cos you have to click extra.
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
This is a terrible glitch! I started off with full hp. I clicked attack once and then i clicked defend.
And then there was a popup saying you need to have an avatar selected and *poof*... i'm dead.
With my 92 defence, it's not possible for the mob to deal me more than 1 damage and i got killed in 1 hit.

Is it possible to get my 21k back?

Here is a screen shot for reference
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

hoxyho wrote:

This is a terrible glitch! I started off with full hp. I clicked attack once and then i clicked defend.
And then there was a popup saying you need to have an avatar selected and *poof*... i'm dead.
With my 92 defence, it's not possible for the mob to deal me more than 1 damage and i got killed in 1 hit.

Is it possible to get my 21k back?

Here is a screen shot for reference


WOW that has got to really suck. i dont think they'll refund you the gold though. i know how you got killed in one hit. its the fire spell that the junglizm uses. look carefully again.
Member
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

tzexiao wrote:

I do not know if anybody have encountered the same problem as me...

Usually, I like to spam the 'attack' button when I fight NPC. With the new buttons, my attack suddenly turns into magic attack for no good reason... ...

Have anyone face the same problem too? Any suggestions for remedy?

when I spam click , sometimes the monster come back to life with 100 hp
Member
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

lamoshit wrote:


hoxyho wrote:

This is a terrible glitch! I started off with full hp. I clicked attack once and then i clicked defend.
And then there was a popup saying you need to have an avatar selected and *poof*... i'm dead.
With my 92 defence, it's not possible for the mob to deal me more than 1 damage and i got killed in 1 hit.

Is it possible to get my 21k back?

Here is a screen shot for reference


WOW that has got to really suck. i dont think they'll refund you the gold though. i know how you got killed in one hit. its the fire spell that the junglizm uses. look carefully again.


20k is not alot too loose I loose 100k
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

phame wrote:


lamoshit wrote:


hoxyho wrote:

This is a terrible glitch! I started off with full hp. I clicked attack once and then i clicked defend.
And then there was a popup saying you need to have an avatar selected and *poof*... i'm dead.
With my 92 defence, it's not possible for the mob to deal me more than 1 damage and i got killed in 1 hit.

Is it possible to get my 21k back?

Here is a screen shot for reference


WOW that has got to really suck. i dont think they'll refund you the gold though. i know how you got killed in one hit. its the fire spell that the junglizm uses. look carefully again.


20k is not alot too loose I loose 100k


at that level its quite a lot. espcially since the titan boots are now worth a 'doscounted' price and you cant loot haseo top armours yet.
Member
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

lamoshit wrote:


phame wrote:


lamoshit wrote:


hoxyho wrote:

This is a terrible glitch! I started off with full hp. I clicked attack once and then i clicked defend.
And then there was a popup saying you need to have an avatar selected and *poof*... i'm dead.
With my 92 defence, it's not possible for the mob to deal me more than 1 damage and i got killed in 1 hit.

Is it possible to get my 21k back?

Here is a screen shot for reference


WOW that has got to really suck. i dont think they'll refund you the gold though. i know how you got killed in one hit. its the fire spell that the junglizm uses. look carefully again.


20k is not alot too loose I loose 100k


at that level its quite a lot. espcially since the titan boots are now worth a 'doscounted' price and you cant loot haseo top armours yet.


level 20 is quite low its very easy to get to lvl40
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

phame wrote:

level 20 is quite low its very easy to get to lvl40


yeah but it still takes time. depends on how long ago he/she started on that avi and also time dpent on it would depend on whether you have other avatars.
Member
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

lamoshit wrote:


phame wrote:

level 20 is quite low its very easy to get to lvl40


yeah but it still takes time. depends on how long ago he/she started on that avi and also time dpent on it would depend on whether you have other avatars.


no its depends on the speed of your computer
I have a hell slow computer , computers with a fast speed can grind easily to level up
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

phame wrote:


lamoshit wrote:


phame wrote:

level 20 is quite low its very easy to get to lvl40


yeah but it still takes time. depends on how long ago he/she started on that avi and also time dpent on it would depend on whether you have other avatars.


no its depends on the speed of your computer
I have a hell slow computer , computers with a fast speed can grind easily to level up


yeah that too. its even faster if you're having holidays now instead of working/studying.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.