First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Glitch with the new attack/defence buttons?
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

lamoshit wrote:


phame wrote:


lamoshit wrote:


phame wrote:

level 20 is quite low its very easy to get to lvl40


yeah but it still takes time. depends on how long ago he/she started on that avi and also time dpent on it would depend on whether you have other avatars.


no its depends on the speed of your computer
I have a hell slow computer , computers with a fast speed can grind easily to level up


yeah that too. its even faster if you're having holidays now instead of working/studying.



yes and its even more fasters with automatically robots / bots programs
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

phame wrote:


lamoshit wrote:


phame wrote:


lamoshit wrote:


phame wrote:

level 20 is quite low its very easy to get to lvl40


yeah but it still takes time. depends on how long ago he/she started on that avi and also time dpent on it would depend on whether you have other avatars.


no its depends on the speed of your computer
I have a hell slow computer , computers with a fast speed can grind easily to level up


yeah that too. its even faster if you're having holidays now instead of working/studying.



yes and its even more fasters with automatically robots / bots programs


bots? how?
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

lamoshit wrote:


phame wrote:


lamoshit wrote:


phame wrote:


lamoshit wrote:


phame wrote:

level 20 is quite low its very easy to get to lvl40


yeah but it still takes time. depends on how long ago he/she started on that avi and also time dpent on it would depend on whether you have other avatars.


no its depends on the speed of your computer
I have a hell slow computer , computers with a fast speed can grind easily to level up


yeah that too. its even faster if you're having holidays now instead of working/studying.



yes and its even more fasters with automatically robots / bots programs


bots? how?

for almost every game there is a cheat like RuneScape, MapleStory so there will maybe be HACKERS here too xP
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
auto clicking ...

809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

FreakyDevil wrote:

auto clicking ...



i know its auto clicking but i meant do they programme it from scratch?
885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ^^ not telling ^^
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

bluewitch201 wrote:

ya the pop up saying ur not in fight anymore is kindda anoy
but i noticed sometimes when i click DEFEND the NPC's hp goes up!


this means you haven't clicked fast enough, if you click fast enough it does not happend XD
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

red_dawn wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:

ya the pop up saying ur not in fight anymore is kindda anoy
but i noticed sometimes when i click DEFEND the NPC's hp goes up!


this means you haven't clicked fast enough, if you click fast enough it does not happend XD


it happens to me more often when i click fast though.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / chicago IL
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
are there any other ways in earning gold other that friend thing?
885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ^^ not telling ^^
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

lamoshit wrote:


red_dawn wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:

ya the pop up saying ur not in fight anymore is kindda anoy
but i noticed sometimes when i click DEFEND the NPC's hp goes up!


this means you haven't clicked fast enough, if you click fast enough it does not happend XD


it happens to me more often when i click fast though.


need to make sure that hes dead in 2 secs, you have to click that fast, otherwise you might as wel click slowly, cause then it makes little difference
885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ^^ not telling ^^
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

demonicdemon wrote:

are there any other ways in earning gold other that friend thing?


defeating enemies or exploring
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
has anyone attacked a npc and the npc suddenly heals in the battle a lot but still also attaks you? and then sometimes you defeat the npc but after the battle ends and the loot/exp window pops up the npc heals again. and then you go back to the main page and it tells you you're still in a battle and you push fight and you're attacking the same npc again? this has been happening to me a lot... it's alittle annoying
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Yes Neoitvaluocsol. It happens to me alot as well!!
17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
me too
4833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
alto clicking is stupid -.-
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.