First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply GAME:"What If"
Posted 7/25/08
Okay so here's our first game. The "What If" game~

How to play:

You say the "What If"
Then the next poster says their opinion about it
Then they post their own "What If"

EXAMPLE:

ChelseaBratz01:What if I was a ninja?
Yourlover0092:Then I would pawn you!
Yourlover0092:What if I destroyed your ninja village?

See it's simple and fun.

Crunchy~

Posted 7/25/08
wat if i was the monkey king?
Posted 7/25/08

dragonxlove wrote:

wat if i was the monkey king?


Then I would pawn you with my awesome elf magic!
What if I met a talking I-pod?

Crunchy~

Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08

chelseabratz01 wrote:


dragonxlove wrote:

wat if i was the monkey king?


Then I would pawn you with my awesome elf magic!
What if I met a talking I-pod?

Crunchy~



u would try to jack in a pair of headphones and force to go on the radio
wat if i had the sea needle
Posted 7/26/08
Then I would say "What's that?" and turn away.
What if I had a unicorn?

Crunchy~
Posted 7/26/08

chelseabratz01 wrote:

Then I would say "What's that?" and turn away.
What if I had a unicorn?

Crunchy~


first of all the sea needle is the staff the monkey king owned

u would probably get it 2 poke or charge someone( don't let it b me D: )
what if i turn a strand of my hair into anything?
Member
3690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in your pocket!!...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

dragonxlove wrote:


chelseabratz01 wrote:

Then I would say "What's that?" and turn away.
What if I had a unicorn?

Crunchy~


first of all the sea needle is the staff the monkey king owned

u would probably get it 2 poke or charge someone( don't let it b me D: )
what if i turn a strand of my hair into anything?


i would make u turn half of ur hair into nothing
what if i said what if 0.0
Posted 7/27/08
then i would shank you and say
what if i was a fairy princess XD
Posted 7/27/08

chelseabratz01 wrote:

then i would shank you and say
what if i was a fairy princess XD


i would try 2 marry u
what if my fist can break anything
Posted 7/27/08
Then you could hurt someone
What if I could do whatever I wanted to?
Posted 7/28/08
then do it
what if i let u do anything?
Posted 7/28/08
Lol then uhhhh that's tough XD
What if I could make this the #1 Art Group in CR?
Posted 7/28/08
then u might come 2 like other people D :

wat if everyone wasn't so serious and just laugh once a while?
Posted 7/28/08
How would I like someone else?
What if people just knew what you thought about them?
Posted 7/28/08
then u would have already knew i liked u

what if everyone was a hippie?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.