First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Tales of Symphonia:Dawn of the new world.
7857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wouldn't YOU like...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 1/30/10
i really want this game so badly ><

EDIT 12/13/08: IT IS FREAKIN' AWESOMEEEEEEEEE

EDIT 12/21/08 i beated the game in a week. >______< NO!!!!!! why is it so short???????
anyways. it was still GOOD!

EDIT 01/30/10: OMG! Today during Anime on Display, I met with Kyle Hebert (the voice of Richter) in person! WHOOO. :D

Looking forward for Tales of Graces. ^^
3810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Ze 305 ^^v
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08
O.O... i want it too...
i never finished the other game though ='(
1837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Tha bay !
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
me too!!! it look so awesome :] i beat the 1st one like 3 times cuz i liked it so much haha i really want the 2nd!!
4003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Hmm..I saw the trailer for this game and it looks interesting. I never got to beat the first one though..I got stuck and gave up sadly. =(
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
same here...i like the monster catcher ablitiy.
i know it probably won't happen but.....having boss animal's on your side.....
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
I want this game!!! currently playing the first one! one of the best tales games I've played!!(2nd to tales of the abyss)
11039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Beaten the first one, now I'm gonna try the new upgrade, and yes I can't wait for this one.
Posted 7/26/08
Might try this eventually.

First game was fun, but the story was, well... ugh. Unless it was supposed to be a parody of how ridiculously generic and cliched JRPGs are getting nowadays, I don't think there was anything really stomachable about the 'SO MANY TWEESTS' plot.
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
I can't wait for this
I've been waiting like, what is it, two years now,
Tales of Symphonia never gets old though, beat that game how many times and there's always something to do in it
i hope the new one is like that
7857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wouldn't YOU like...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
i beat the first game so many times.
never gets old... :]
Posted 7/26/08

Hik-ari wrote:

Hmm..I saw the trailer for this game and it looks interesting. I never got to beat the first one though..I got stuck and gave up sadly. =(


Lol...how do you get stuck and give up when you have the internet at your disposal! So where did you get stuck at?
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Yeah. Can't wait.
I beat the first one over nine times and still love it. <3
Its coming out October/November/December though.
But someone on youtube is uploading the whole thing.
I watched the first 5 parts.
It looks good. <3
7857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wouldn't YOU like...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

blue_angel_forever wrote:

Yeah. Can't wait.
I beat the first one over nine times and still love it. <3
Its coming out October/November/December though.
But someone on youtube is uploading the whole thing.
I watched the first 5 parts.
It looks good. <3


i know! but the bad part is that it spoiling the whole game.
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

LikeOmgIts_Anna wrote:


blue_angel_forever wrote:

Yeah. Can't wait.
I beat the first one over nine times and still love it. <3
Its coming out October/November/December though.
But someone on youtube is uploading the whole thing.
I watched the first 5 parts.
It looks good. <3


i know! but the bad part is that it spoiling the whole game.


Yeah.... which is why I'm restraining myself from watching the rest.
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philadelphia: the...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
i am addicted to these games. I beat the first like 20 times. I know everything about the game every little detail. And when i get the second one i'm gonna lock myself in my room with 20 2liter sized dr. peppersand about 100 bags of sour cream and chedder chips. I already have a bathroom in my room so i don't have to worry about that. And i'm not coming out of my room till i beat it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.