First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Is there an anime that is loved by EVERYONE who watched it?
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Grand Line
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
oh yeah...i just remembered...
how bout honey and clover...its funny
or chrono crusade
Posted 7/25/08

mudfoot wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


mudfoot wrote:


panda3525 wrote:

What type of anime u like?



*Personal Thread*


enjoyed
ouran host club
death note
prince of tennis
lovely complex
romeoxjuliet
vampire knight
hitman reborn
nabari no ou
clannad
tsubasa chronicles

but hated
one piece
fate stay night
gintama
naruto
bleach
rental magica
elfen lied
kimi kiss pure rouge

geh. im so picky. _ _


how about.....
- Gakuen Alice
-Kamichama Karin
-Code Geass
-Special A


Tell me if you like it or not.


yeah i watched all those and loved them all. especially code geass and gakuen alice. speaking of which, i think code geass is also an anime that most people love. <33


Wah..... u watch those too...
hmmm.....
how about....
La Corda Doro
Fruits Basket
Full Metal Alchemist
Shugo Chara

Tell me if you like or not.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


holy_may wrote:


mudfoot wrote:


panda3525 wrote:


mudfoot wrote:


panda3525 wrote:

What type of anime u like?



*Personal Thread*


enjoyed
ouran host club
death note
prince of tennis
lovely complex
romeoxjuliet
vampire knight
hitman reborn
nabari no ou
clannad
tsubasa chronicles

but hated
one piece
fate stay night
gintama
naruto
bleach
rental magica
elfen lied
kimi kiss pure rouge

geh. im so picky. _ _


how about.....
- Gakuen Alice
-Kamichama Karin
-Code Geass
-Special A


Tell me if you like it or not.


yeah i watched all those and loved them all. especially code geass and gakuen alice. speaking of which, i think code geass is also an anime that most people love. <33


Code Geass, not always the case.
Some Americans boys think it is an Anti-America serie that just use some reference over Area blablabla...

Anyway, many people are into it but some are definitely idiots


I think there was a thread about that... =_=


Yeah, pretty much...
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

mudfoot wrote:


mozz26 wrote:

How about Lovely Complex? Did anyone dislike it? (It was so dang funny)


i agree. it was really good.. maybe, no one dislikes it..??


have you seen the major animes?

samurai x

clannad

air

kanon

>.>
3569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the sky
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

holy_may wrote:


lilshameer wrote:

Is fate stay night and gintama really that good?

I watched the 1st ep of Gintama and I didn't like it that much..

but I never watched fate stay night.. >.>


judging a serie by the 1st episode?

Just how pathetic is that?


First off, Please don't call me pathetic...I watched the first episode..yea I was going to watched alittle more but I just lost interest....but I guess it couldn't hurt to watch alittle more..
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08

mozz26 wrote:

How about Lovely Complex? Did anyone dislike it? (It was so dang funny)


I hate this anime.
12578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tamaki's mind the...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

hunterz919 wrote:


mudfoot wrote:


panda3525 wrote:

What type of anime u like?



*Personal Thread*


enjoyed
ouran host club
death note
prince of tennis
lovely complex
romeoxjuliet
vampire knight
hitman reborn
nabari no ou
clannad
tsubasa chronicles

but hated
one piece
fate stay night
gintama
naruto
bleach
rental magica
elfen lied
kimi kiss pure rouge

geh. im so picky. _ _


wow u hate the "3 big ones" in anime
namely...bleach, naruto, one piece...lol
well...i personally like OP, and i know lots of people who hate that show

but i think tsubasa, clannad, and ouran are the ones that everyone likes...lol
well since i haven't seen hate comments on them...



thumbs up!! ^__^
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

hunterz919 wrote:


mudfoot wrote:


panda3525 wrote:

What type of anime u like?



*Personal Thread*


enjoyed
ouran host club
death note
prince of tennis
lovely complex
romeoxjuliet
vampire knight
hitman reborn
nabari no ou
clannad
tsubasa chronicles

but hated
one piece
fate stay night
gintama
naruto
bleach
rental magica
elfen lied
kimi kiss pure rouge

geh. im so picky. _ _


wow u hate the "3 big ones" in anime
namely...bleach, naruto, one piece...lol
well...i personally like OP, and i know lots of people who hate that show

but i think tsubasa, clannad, and ouran are the ones that everyone likes...lol
well since i haven't seen hate comments on them...



I made this opinion statement back 3 weeks ago...

Anyone saying One Piece have either watched it as english dubbed or they only watched 1 episode of this serie or most of the case, watched stream low quality shit. They managed to watch more Naruto Episodes although they are bunch of fillers. Common Sense please? They can judge others series, give opinion about it but don't give thoughtless, ignorant opinion as you didn't even really watched One Piece. We are in a Forum where your opinion can be challenged so beware of you are posting My only advice is to give a second chance to that series as there's a particularly reason to its popularity despite the different art-style

What to appreciate of One Piece:

-Character Development
-Fighting Techniques
-Storyline plot, the Arc
-Humour, Comedy
-Awesome Weapons




Here's a joke:

As for quality, I killed that guy
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

lilshameer wrote:


holy_may wrote:


lilshameer wrote:

Is fate stay night and gintama really that good?

I watched the 1st ep of Gintama and I didn't like it that much..

but I never watched fate stay night.. >.>


judging a serie by the 1st episode?

Just how pathetic is that?


First off, Please don't call me pathetic...I watched the first episode..yea I was going to watched alittle more but I just lost interest....but I guess it couldn't hurt to watch alittle more..


That is not pathetic, just prejudice.
3569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the sky
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


lilshameer wrote:

Is fate stay night and gintama really that good?

I watched the 1st ep of Gintama and I didn't like it that much..

but I never watched fate stay night.. >.>


Overview the whole plot before criticizing it.


Hmm..I always read the story line of the animes I watch...and im not criticizing nothing..all I said was "is it really that good?" I never said it sucked or anything..
12578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tamaki's mind the...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

AnimeKami wrote:


mudfoot wrote:


mozz26 wrote:

How about Lovely Complex? Did anyone dislike it? (It was so dang funny)


i agree. it was really good.. maybe, no one dislikes it..??


have you seen the major animes?

samurai x

clannad

air

kanon

>.>


i watched clannad and loved it..i'll check the other ones out..air and kanon are real popular animes but i never checked them out.. i shall now ;D thanks.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

lilshameer wrote:


holy_may wrote:


lilshameer wrote:

Is fate stay night and gintama really that good?

I watched the 1st ep of Gintama and I didn't like it that much..

but I never watched fate stay night.. >.>


judging a serie by the 1st episode?

Just how pathetic is that?


First off, Please don't call me pathetic...I watched the first episode..yea I was going to watched alittle more but I just lost interest....but I guess it couldn't hurt to watch alittle more..


I'm not calling pathetic, i'm saying the way you are doing things are pathetic -_-
104039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

As for quality, I killed that guy

>.> wish i could use this -_-

Posted 7/25/08

panda3525 wrote:


mozz26 wrote:

How about Lovely Complex? Did anyone dislike it? (It was so dang funny)


I hate this anime.


Hahahaha, no way! Well, to each their own.

3569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the sky
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

AnimeKami wrote:


lilshameer wrote:


holy_may wrote:


lilshameer wrote:

Is fate stay night and gintama really that good?

I watched the 1st ep of Gintama and I didn't like it that much..

but I never watched fate stay night.. >.>


judging a serie by the 1st episode?

Just how pathetic is that?


First off, Please don't call me pathetic...I watched the first episode..yea I was going to watched alittle more but I just lost interest....but I guess it couldn't hurt to watch alittle more..


That is not pathetic, just prejudice.


Okay, I would say judge it unfairly..so I guess i'll have to watch some more to really understand =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.