First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
CONTEST:Black and White Drawings
Posted 8/6/08
btw, i dont thnk ill win dont worry, ill be strong!
Member
2130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥inside your mind♥
Offline
Posted 8/9/08


Username: UglyFilth
title: zombie merry-go-round pony
Member
2130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥inside your mind♥
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
i dunno why but ppl usually hate my works (drawings and photos) but im fine with it at least i like my works^^
Posted 8/9/08

UglyFilth wrote:



Username: UglyFilth
title: zombie merry-go-round pony


No I love it!!! You'd be reallly good at realistic drawings :D

4 slots left~


Posted 8/10/08
Common 4 slots left let's finish so the voting can begin :D
Member
9025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
I'm I too late? I'll post coz I'm new here!

Username: Haicel
Title: Promise of the Heart Characters




Title: Full Metal Alchemist
Posted 8/11/08

Haicel wrote:

I'm I too late? I'll post coz I'm new here!

Username: Haicel
Title: Promise of the Heart Characters




Title: Full Metal Alchemist


Wow those are really good

Now choose one to enter.

3 slots left~
Posted 8/11/08
Username: Ninnki
Name of picture: Miku Miku >> :3

Posted 8/11/08

Ninnki wrote:

Username: Ninnki
Name of picture: Miku Miku >> :3



KAWAII~

3 slots left~

Member
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
I'm not good at drawing o.o XD
Member
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
I'm not good at drawing o.o XD
Member
1753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
can i submit drawing i draw using opencanvas?...its still sketching since i draw it with a tablet...though it might not be black and white cuz i use a cyan ink to draw my sketches....so my rough "un-inked" sketches are more like...cyan and white? drawing XD...
Posted 8/13/08

reijin007 wrote:

can i submit drawing i draw using opencanvas?...its still sketching since i draw it with a tablet...though it might not be black and white cuz i use a cyan ink to draw my sketches....so my rough "un-inked" sketches are more like...cyan and white? drawing XD...


Yeah that'll be fine
Member
1753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

chelseabratz01 wrote:


reijin007 wrote:

can i submit drawing i draw using opencanvas?...its still sketching since i draw it with a tablet...though it might not be black and white cuz i use a cyan ink to draw my sketches....so my rough "un-inked" sketches are more like...cyan and white? drawing XD...


Yeah that'll be fine :)


thanks...ill probably be submitting it tomorrow...probably a drawing of allen..im still working on how he would look(his pose)...so dunno when but ill be submitting one =P...
Member
1753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Username: reijin007
Name of picture: allen walker

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.