First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Naruto RPG
Member
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

firejitsu wrote:

yes you are included


yay!! i can still kill people though im already DEAD!
Member
1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / If I tell you the...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

animefreak1393 wrote:


firejitsu wrote:

yes you are included


yay!! i can still kill people though im already DEAD!


yes you can but I have to go now the meeting willhave to be held in a couple of different times so that everyone can participate but for now I have to go we will decide on the times later bye.
Posted 8/21/08

firejitsu wrote:

we all have assignments.


So, who will I be assigned, hm?
Posted 8/21/08

firejitsu wrote:

All Akatsuki members we need to have a meeting.(very soon about assignments)


So... when is this meeting? And sorry i took so long, i ran into Sasuke, and had to teach him that he still lacked hatred... so, what will I be assigned?
Member
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

firejitsu wrote:

yes you can but I have to go now the meeting willhave to be held in a couple of different times so that everyone can participate but for now I have to go we will decide on the times later bye.


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok...bye! leader!! i already invited the other akatsuki members
Member
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Xshadowalker92X wrote:


firejitsu wrote:

we all have assignments.


So, who will I be assigned, hm?


um...we will have the meeting soon! coz pein went away...
Member
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

infernoze0 wrote:

So... when is this meeting? And sorry i took so long, i ran into Sasuke, and had to teach him that he still lacked hatred... so, what will I be assigned?


he still lacks hatred? oh men! wen will he have the hatred u like most?
Posted 8/21/08

animefreak1393 wrote:


infernoze0 wrote:

So... when is this meeting? And sorry i took so long, i ran into Sasuke, and had to teach him that he still lacked hatred... so, what will I be assigned?


he still lacks hatred? oh men! wen will he have the hatred u like most?


Actually, I think he'll never have enough hatred!
Posted 8/21/08

animefreak1393 wrote:


Xshadowalker92X wrote:


firejitsu wrote:

we all have assignments.


So, who will I be assigned, hm?


um...we will have the meeting soon! coz pein went away...


Oh, then... what should I do now hm?
*Sits down and takes out clay* ^^
Member
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
hehe...i think u have to kill his closest friend! so that he will have MORE and MORE hatred!

Member
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Xshadowalker92X wrote:

Oh, then... what should I do now hm?
*Sits down and takes out clay* ^^


um...hell make it soon...i dunnno...
Member
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Under your bed ea...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
well....i'm here so now what?
Member
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
um...pein went away and hes still working with it...i dunno..lets just w8 wen he comes back
Member
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
hi everyone especially from akatsuki...
Member
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
oh, anybody here????
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.