First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
This is who I am
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Antonio TX
Offline
Posted 12/6/07

welook wrote:

i perfer not to call people emos, i just call them people like everyone else.


Can we do it if they call themselves Emos?

But seriously, I tend to think of it as an offensive term, or at least, I'm afraid I'll use it in the wrong context, so I avoid it.
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
haha emo
7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
I have my poem chosen as one of the best five...
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 12/6/07

Turnerzero wrote:


welook wrote:

i perfer not to call people emos, i just call them people like everyone else.


Can we do it if they call themselves Emos?

But seriously, I tend to think of it as an offensive term, or at least, I'm afraid I'll use it in the wrong context, so I avoid it.

i dont think so, if their joking u might push em off the last step or they take in an offense way. But who knows

3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 12/6/07

welook wrote:


Turnerzero wrote:


welook wrote:

i perfer not to call people emos, i just call them people like everyone else.


Can we do it if they call themselves Emos?

But seriously, I tend to think of it as an offensive term, or at least, I'm afraid I'll use it in the wrong context, so I avoid it.

i dont think so, if their joking u might push em off the last step or they take in an offense way. But who knows

yea who knows emos are not normal and iam jk btw

70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
PEOPLE WITH THE WORD EMO'S THESE DAYS. Emo are people. everyone will be emotional at one point, leave the word alone and people that are emotional.....its none of our businesses to say... GOSH, all this is getting annoying... (:sweatingbullets: i can't keep my cool cos i'm PSM-ING >=( )
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
o thats mean
Posted 12/6/07

mushroomjay wrote:


smil3es wrote:

PEOPLE WITH THE WORD EMO'S THESE DAYS. Emo are people. everyone will be emotional at one point, leave the word alone and people that are emotional.....its none of our businesses to say GOSH, all this is getting annoying... (:sweatingbullets: i can't keep my cool cos i'm PSM-ING)


Emo people are faggots.

Therefore worthless.


Emos =


70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 12/6/07

mushroomjay wrote:


smil3es wrote:

PEOPLE WITH THE WORD EMO'S THESE DAYS. Emo are people. everyone will be emotional at one point, leave the word alone and people that are emotional.....its none of our businesses to say GOSH, all this is getting annoying... (:sweatingbullets: i can't keep my cool cos i'm PSM-ING)


Emo people are faggots.

Therefore worthless.


now now, thats disrespectful. everyone is different and everyone has emotions. stop thinking in your circle and think outside of it. (Gosh....) out posted
you too sky god.
LET THEM BE AND LEAVE THEM ALONE.
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 12/6/07

mushroomjay wrote:


smil3es wrote:

PEOPLE WITH THE WORD EMO'S THESE DAYS. Emo are people. everyone will be emotional at one point, leave the word alone and people that are emotional.....its none of our businesses to say GOSH, all this is getting annoying... (:sweatingbullets: i can't keep my cool cos i'm PSM-ING)


Emo people are faggots.

Therefore worthless.
dude shes psming cut her some slack

Posted 12/6/07

smil3es wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:


smil3es wrote:

PEOPLE WITH THE WORD EMO'S THESE DAYS. Emo are people. everyone will be emotional at one point, leave the word alone and people that are emotional.....its none of our businesses to say GOSH, all this is getting annoying... (:sweatingbullets: i can't keep my cool cos i'm PSM-ING)


Emo people are faggots.

Therefore worthless.


now now, thats disrespectful. everyone is different and everyone has emotions. stop thinking in your circle and think outside of it. (Gosh....)


Silence woman. Speak when spoken to.
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 12/6/07

skygod333 wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:


smil3es wrote:

PEOPLE WITH THE WORD EMO'S THESE DAYS. Emo are people. everyone will be emotional at one point, leave the word alone and people that are emotional.....its none of our businesses to say GOSH, all this is getting annoying... (:sweatingbullets: i can't keep my cool cos i'm PSM-ING)


Emo people are faggots.

Therefore worthless.


Emos =



haha i love it
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 12/6/07

skygod333 wrote:


smil3es wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:


smil3es wrote:

PEOPLE WITH THE WORD EMO'S THESE DAYS. Emo are people. everyone will be emotional at one point, leave the word alone and people that are emotional.....its none of our businesses to say GOSH, all this is getting annoying... (:sweatingbullets: i can't keep my cool cos i'm PSM-ING)


Emo people are faggots.

Therefore worthless.


now now, thats disrespectful. everyone is different and everyone has emotions. stop thinking in your circle and think outside of it. (Gosh....)


Silence woman. Speak when spoken to.

again rofl you just said that somewhere else dude
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SA town, tex
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
no, emo kids really are fags, EMOTIONAL kids arent but EMO kids are, theres a difference
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Antonio TX
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
As far I know saying Emo means Emotional is a bunch of BS.

Happy is an emotion.

Where's the happy huh? Where's the friggin HAPPY?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.